ICSI - not received registration letter

g.deepika on Apr 7, 2012
respected sir / madam,

my name is g.deepika and my date of birth is 23.11.1993 i have applied for the registration of foundation course in icsi . but till now i have not recieved my registration letter and identy card . so i kindly request you to send my registration and id to the following e- mail id ;
deepikadeepiaasc@yahoo.com

Comments

N Nov 17, 2013 by
kriti goyal

Best Review
respected sir or madam,
my name is kriti goyal .. D.O.B. 28/9/1994.i have not received my registration letter of cs executive n id card...
so i requested u too send my registration n id card
address - 32/377 sec.- 3 pratap nagar sanganer jpr raj
email id - kritigoyal94@yahoo.com
pls send as soon as possible ...
N Feb 1, 2012 by
ja 80 mail  - India

letter not received - mail

pod no: F01499810 THIS LETTER SEND TO 24.01.12 ,BUT LETTER NOT SEND TO CHENNAI ADDRESS.PLS FOLLOW THIS COMPLAINT,MY PHONE NO: 9566006858-JAY.
N May 6, 2012 by
bhanushali_prem

my name is Prem Bhanushali.
i did not receive any sms regarding my foundation registration code.whereas my friend got it.
any help will be appreciated.
my id: bhanushali_prem@yahoo.com
N May 8, 2012 by
bhanushali_prem

@g.deepika : there's no one to help.Help yourself by visiting www.icsi.in
N Jul 7, 2012 by
daminikhndelwl@gmail.com

subject: not received registration letter of c.s foundation

I request you to send my registration letter which i havent get till now ..my email address is daminikhndelwl@gmail.com..
my date of birth is 29/12/1994..my address is 1/2 baniya bazar lal gate Dehradun cantt...plz help me out...

your's sincerely
Damini Khandelwal
N Aug 26, 2012 by
Nikhil Kumar

subject: not received registration letter of c.s foundation

I request you to send my registration letter which i havent get till now.my phone no.981450282
my date of birth is 3/4/1994..my address is 284 gali no 2 than singh nagar Anand parbat New Delhi-110005...plz help...

your's sincerely Nikhil Kumar
A Aug 29, 2012 by
drved

Respected sir/madam
My name is neha gupta and date of birth 03-02-1988.Ihave applied for the executive course in icsibut tillnow ihave nit recieved my registraion letter and i-card. Soikindly request you to my reg.and i-card to the following e-mail id-
ngnms2008@gmail.com
N Sep 7, 2012 by
ganesh chand sharma

name ganesh sharma

sir

i have not recive in my registratio number
palese help me

my email address: ganeshsharma_1992@yahoo.com

D Oct 25, 2012 by
Shireen.Francis

RESPECTED SIR/MAM
MY NAME IS SHIREEN FLORIA FRANCIS I HAD APPLIED FOR FOUNDATION COURSE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REGISTRATION LETTER AND MY I.D CARD I HAD APPLIED FOR JUNE 2013 ATTEMPT PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND DO THE NEEDFUL THIS IS MY FIRST TIME AND I DONT WANT TO BE IN A BLUNDER...MY DATE OF BIRTH 3/11/1993
KINDLY CONSIDER MY REQUEST
YOURS HOPEFULLY !
SHIREEN FRANCIS
D Nov 5, 2012 by
Ashishkarwa60@yahoo.com

RESPECTED SIR/MAM
MY NAME IS ASHISH KARWA I HAD APPLIED FOR EXECUTIVE COURSE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REGISTRATION LETTER I WANT TO APPLIED FOR JUNE 2013 ATTEMPT PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND DO THE NEEDFUL I HAVE COMITED 2-3 MISTAKE IN APPLICATION FORM AND I DONT WANT TO BE IN A BLUNDER...MY DATE OF BIRTH 2/8/1995
KINDLY CONSIDER MY REQUEST
YOURS HOPEFULLY !
ASHISH KARWA
MY MAIL ID IS Ashishkarwa60@yahoo.com
AND APPLICATION FORM NO IS 811844

D Dec 7, 2012 by
arpit mahnot

respected sir / madam,

my name is Arpit jain and my date of birth is 2..1994 i have applied for the registration of foundation course in icsi . but till now i have not recieved my registration letter. so i kindly request you to send my registration and id to the following e- mail id ;
arpitjain282@gmail.com
or
arpitjain02@yahoo.com

D Dec 22, 2012 by
Gorav jain

respected sir / madam,

my name is Gaurav jain and my date of birth is 04.04.1994 i have applied for the registration of foundation course in icsi . but till now i have not recieved my registration letter and identy card . so i kindly request you to send my registration and id to the following e- mail id ;
gaurav.jain9@ymail.com
N Dec 28, 2012 by
rishi1208007 ICSI  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Did Not receive Registration Letter From Institute - ICSI

I am Rishikesh Jha and I have enrolled in ICSI (For Executive Level) in March 2012 and till now i do not get any registration letter of cs executive. Due to that I can’t able to go for further process like SIP & IT training.
N Jan 8, 2013 by
veena r bhat

respected sir/madam,

my name is Veena Bhat and my date of birth 19.01.1993 i have applied for the registration of foundation course in icsi. but till now i have not received my registration letter&identy card.so i kindly request you to send my regestration letter&id card to the following e-mail id; hallimane.veena@gmail.com
N Feb 27, 2013 by
hayedar

respected sir,
my name is Allauddin Mushtaque Qureshi and my date of birth is 16/08/1995. I was registered for CS foundation in 21 Sept.2012. Still I not received the registration letter.I kindly request to send my registration letter on my email given below.
hayedarshaikh_31@yahoo.com
N Feb 27, 2013 by
TRIPTI AGARWAL

SIR,
MY NAME IS TRIPTI AGARWAL AND I HAVE REGISTERED IN EXECUTIVE COURSE OF ICSI. I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY REGISTRATION LETTER ON MY E-MAIL. PLEASE SEND MY REGISTRATION LETTER TO MY FOLLOWING ID:
atripti.236@gmail.com
Monica Bathwal

Respected Sir/ Mam,

I am Monica Bathwal D/o of Mr. Kashi Pd. Bathwal. I have registered for CS foundation in September 2012 for which I have submitted the form with DD No. 488240 dated 16.08.12 for Rs. 3600/-. But till now, I have not received registration letter due to which I am unable to fill examination form.

So, I request you to kindly send my registration letter immediately.

Yours
Monica Bathwal
Mob.:- 8902633601
E-mail ID:- monicaktr4@gmail.com
pramod kumar pandit

Dear Sir (concern)
My Name is Pramod Kumar Pandit I had registered on 23.08.2012 by Noida Branch and Regn/Ref. No. is 889035 but still now i not get any letter for enrolment No. so We unable to exam form filling my E- mail Id is sanjeev.kumar933@gmail.com & My Mobile No. is 8130457518 so kindly help me as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
Pramod Kumar

miss naina jain ICSI  - Guwahati, Kamrup, Assam, India

Registration Number not Received - ICSI

Registration Number not received
My name is Miss Naina Jain. I have not yet received my reg no for the foundation exam.
June 2013 ,My DOB:14/06/1993
My contact number is 08876738156
Please send my reg no to my email id b.jain5050@gmail.com
N Mar 18, 2013 by
Sonu Giri

my name is sonu kumar giri and my date of birth is 15 may 1992.sir i can't get my registion no and id card
so i kindly requst to you to sent me my registion no and id card to my e-mail id as well as my mobile number that is goswamebrother@gmail.com and mobile no 7278642682

ICSI - not received registration letter