ICSI RAGISTRATION FORM - Late in product delivery

ASHITA MEHTA
Respected sir/mam
The product speed post No.EU314690525IN which has been sended from ICSI NOIDA on 09/18/09 in the address of SATNA (M.P) is not yet received. It is very urgent form whose last date is very near. So kindly check this status &send me as soon as possible b'coz it is not showing on your website.

Comments

Respected sir/mam
I have post my registration form for intermediate course on 13th august, 2009 but till yet i have not got any reply from your side.
megha

i m also in same...there isno response for registration form since 1 month...

i want to know that when i will get result from your side that my registration is confirm or not

Respected sir/mam,

I have post my registration form for executive course on 11th august, 2009 but till date i have not got any reply from your side. I have submitted all my documents along with registration form at ICSI, ahmedabad and i have not yet received study material and ICSI, ahmedabad staff members are also not giving proper response. Kindly let me know that when can i get my study material, so that i can start preparing for exams.

With Regards,

Nayana P. Sawant

Respected sir/mam,
when i will get my study material so that i can start my prepation, plz tell me quickly. i am posted my registration form in noida.

Respected sir,
Shri T P Balasubramanian, Administrative Officer, Directorate of Student Services, sir i want to know that my registration is confirm or not and if yes then plz send me details quickly

I have post my registration form for foundation Program on 31th august, 2009 but till date i have not got any reply from your side. I have submitted all my documents along with registration form at ICSI, Noida and i have not yet received study material and ICSI, Dehradun staff members are also not giving proper response. Kindly let me know that when can i get my study material, so that i can start preparing for exams.

registration

I have post my registration form for executive course on 24th September, 2009 but till date i have not got any reply from your side. I have submitted all my documents along with registration form at ICSI, Noida and i have not yet received study material and ICSI Noida staff members are also not giving proper response. Kindly let me know that when can i get my study material, so that i can start preparing for exams.

Annapoorna Kamath

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE DONE MY REGISTRATION ON 28 AUG
TILL I HAVE RECIEVED MY GREEN CARD & REGISTRATION NO. I HAVE GOT PROBLEM FOR GETTING CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION {1ST STUDENT CONFERENCE} SO PLZ DELIVER IT QUICKLY

i have registered on date 21/7/2009 from pune chapter and on date 14/8/2009 the pune chapter
deliver to my sister 5 book of executive programme and said that remaining will be delivered in
november as remaining books are out of stock now. but this book are not sent yet.also foundation
programme books are not delivered i m unable to submit my response sheet and pass the
certification.plz send the study material at the earliest.

I have registered myself on dated 05/09/2009 and my receipt no.is EP/13/09/09 and till now i have not get my registration no.as well as my id card.

so i am requesting you to pls send the same as soon as possible.

Pankaj Pandey(09702342639-Mob)

respected sir
iam mr. vinod jinger i send a my app. form dated 1292009 and iam not receive any information about my registration so pls. accept my query and send quicly reply thanks

NAME - VINOD JINGAR
FATHER NAMER - SH. MANGILAL JI JINGAR
APPLICATION NO. - 517233
D.D. NO. - 544577

I Pankaj kuamr gupta, c/o Harish Chandra Gupta .have post my registration form for executive course on 15th September, 2009 but till date i have not got any reply from your side. I have submitted all my documents along with registration form at ICSI, HOOGHLY CHEPTER and i have not yet received REGISTRATION LETTER ICSI HOOGHLY staff members are also not giving proper response. Kindly let me know that when can i get my REGISTRATION LETTER, so that i can start preparing for the exam.

i mukesh daluka, s/o ramesh daluka, have submitted my company secretary registration form for executive exam on 30/08/2009 but tilldate i have not got my registration letter & i card.
can i get my REGISTRATION LETTER, so that i can start preparing for the exam.
please sir give me satisfied reply
and send registration letter copy .
please sir.
thanks

this is tuhin chakraborty, s/o niharendu chakraborty, add: 378/a kalighat road kolkata-26.
i have submitted my registration on 28.08.09 but till now i haven't go my registration letter and i card.
sir i'm requesting you to give a reply as soon as possible that what should i do.
please sir...

I took admission in Exicutive Programme on 30 May 2009 & deposited my form at Prasad Nagar Delhi. But i didnot get my registration number. Please send my registration no. at my Email address.

My name is Anwar Anzoom but by mistake i wrote it as Anawar Anzoom. Please check it at the name for Anwar Anzoom

sir with due respect i want to say that i have done my enrollment on 27/03/2009.sir i see my enrollment have passed and i see my registraATION NO. ON WEBSITE OF ICSI.SIR MY REGISTRATION NO. IS 110174547 SIR I WONT RECEIVED MY REGISTRATION CARD, IDENTY CARD, REGISTRATION NO. TILL NOW .SIR KINDLY HELP ME SIR .SIR I WANT TO GIVE EXAM IN JUNE FOR FOUNDATION PROGRRAMME SO SIR PLEASE KINLY HELP ME SIR.FOR THAT I SHALL BE VERY GREATFULL TO YOU.

Reference no. - pending number PI0177425/05/2009
Dear sir/madam,
With profound respects, I would like to state that I had sent an application dated 27/05/09 for reg. to c.s.-executive programme.(june2010) To which a reply from your side was received. Requiring me to submit mark sheet of b. com. Hon. Final on June 10, 2009. I had posted u required information.
I have not yet recd. Registration letter and study modules as well.
Kindly look into the matter and send me study modules so that I can pursue my studies.

ICSI RAGISTRATION FORM - Late in product delivery