IDBI Deep Discount Bond - 96 - Redemption of Deep Discount Bond-96

Mohammad Hussain
Please provide us proper email ID of above subjected matter.
sir please..................
we are in problem

Comments

this is to request to know the holding status of my IDBI Deep Discount Bond.... Please contact me on my e-mail id....

Please tell us about the IDBI deep discount bond certificate no. 01031689 & folio no. FDDB 0986137 &distinctive no. 001031689 .
we wants the amount, please tell us about the amount details.

Date : 01.09.2008

Certificate No. 00523575
Distinctive NO. 00523575
Name of the holder : Nihar B. Upadhyaya
Previous letter dtd. 20-12-2007

Please refer to the aforesaid discount bonds, which are sent for the purpose of redemption. As I understand that our letter dated 20.12.07 is not acted upon by the company. Please do the needful immediately.

Our letter dated 20.12.07 accompanies the indemnity bonds for the purpose of redemption.

Sincerely yours,

B.H.Upadhyay
For N.B.Upadhyaya

I am holding IDBI Deep Discount Bond, 1998-A, Folio No. IFD004460, Distinctive No 0004004460-004004460 . Pls let me know whether I have received the money against the same or the same can be paid on maturity .

regards,

i have 2 idbi deep discount bond, 1998-a bond i want to Discount Bond... Please contact me on my e-mail id...

To
The Manager
Sub Deep Discount Bond 96
Folio No.s FDDB 0656998
Certificate No. 00691004
Distinctive Number: 000691004
Name of the Holder: Alka Goel

I am holding the above mentioned IDBI Deep Discount Bond. Pls let me know whether I have received the money against the same or the same can be paid on maturity .

1. folio no. FDDB 1625150
2. Cerrtificate no 01692156
3. Distinctive no 001692156
4. First holder name Sadashiv J Upadhyay
Please send me redemption procedure

1. folio no. FDDB 0396634
2. Cerrtificate no 00427909
3. Distinctive no 00427909
4. First holder name Mrs Mamta Dhall
Please let me know the status at the earliest.

We are holding one unit of IDBI DEEP DISCOUNT BOND-96, But our original certificate is missing no details is given to you. The certificate in favour of R. NARASINGHA RAO & R. KISHORI OUR ADDRESS IS SHOP-NO-26, N.S.MARKET, PO- KHARAGPUR, DIST-MIDNAPUR(WEST), PIN-721301. W.B. So, please let me know the status at the earliest

i am holding a DDB No DD00891178 DT 31/3/1992...As we have changed our residense and i had no idea about the ur redemption...so my contact no is 011-25339832...kindly contact me or send the procedure for getting the redemption amount.

regd
R l Gupta

To
The Manager

regd
R l Gupta

ur consumer compaint service if this services solve my compaint

what is market value for idbi deep discount fund ?( 1992, 2700)

today maket value is 25000 on paper & bank says this bond is already closed & u get only 12000
now what to do ?
i have to complain on consumer court or not ?

1. folio no. FDDB 0043993
2. I have received your letter ref. no.ISIL/FLEX96-DDB/231318/0043993 dated 29.4.09
4. First holder name NIKHIL HEMCHANDRA WAGH
I have lost my certificate.You have mail me Indemnity Bond but due to error i could not open .
Please send me INdemnity Bond formate

1. folio no. FDDB 1222774
2. Cerrtificate no 01271774
3. Distinctive no 001271774
4. First holder name Mr.Basavaraj.C.M
Please let me know the status at the earliest
I have received a letter like EXCERCISE CALL OPTION on 19-05-09, and i dont know what its?
And i want to know what is the value of my bond presently! Thank you.call me:9945106496

I am holding IDBI Deep Discount Bond, 1996, Folio No. FDDB 1102060, Distinctive No 001149062-and certificate No 01149062 . Pls let me know whether I have received the money against the same or the same can be paid on maturity .

regards,

I made a IDBI deep discount bond in the year of 1996 for Rs. 5300 ( no of Bond is 1 ), now i want to take the benefits by surroundering the bond.

Please let me know howmuch i can receive the benefit of it, and what are all the documents needed to take this money from IDBI.

Please i need the money for my mother health problem, kindly send me the solution through my mail.

i request you to do the needful.

My certificate # 00756626

Folio # F00B 0721312

Address : D No 664, K agrahar, C .H. double road, MYSORE - 570024.

Please call for other details 9972833130.

i want to take the money from this bond, please guide me urgently.

this is for my health matter. ( i am having 1 bond of Rs.5300 )

s
pls briefly tell about Folio No.-DD0909011
Surav Suman
U/G- Suresh Prasad Baranwal
Hotel Bhuwan, Ishri Bazar, Giridih, Pin- 825107

Ashe

While taking comments what you are going to do on this.

you send the reply