IDBI Deep Discount Bond - 96 - Redemption of Deep Discount Bond-96

Mohammad Hussain
Please provide us proper email ID of above subjected matter.
sir please..................
we are in problem

Comments

this is to request to know the holding status of my IDBI Deep Discount Bond.... Please contact me on my e-mail id....

8 YearsIntrest Not Found - IDBI Bank's Deepdiscount Bond 96

To,
The Manager,
Subject---- DEEP DISCOUNT BOND-96 on 13.03.96 ; the Folio No.-----FDDB1513726;.

I had made the investment in the IDBI bank in deep discount bond. The policy was that after the investment of 5’300 in 1996
I would get a matured sum of Rs 10’000/- in the year 2000 on 1st of august., Sum of Rs :- 25’000/- in the year 2006 on 1st December., Sum of Rs:- 50’000/- in the year 2011 on 1st September., Sum of Rs :- 1’00’000/- in the year 2016 on 1st june., sum of Rs :-- 2’00’000/- in the year 2021 on 1st april.
However the company scrapped the policy on 1st August 2000 & they did not send any intimation at my address. A friend on 12th May 2008
informed me that this bond had been discontinued. On checking with the bank on 16th May 2008. they have sent me a cheque of Rs 10, 000/-only on 5th June 2008
Request you to advise the bank to at least give me the interest on my money which was with them till May 2008.
They should at least pay the interest on the money which was with the bank till 2008 ie. 8 years.
The bank did not intimate me so they should at least pay the interest at the bank rate. I have written to the bank on 16 May 2008 also,
enclosing the photo copy of the letter.

Request you to help me .

Sincerely Your’s,

RZ 806A/8 Near Railway Line Road, Gali NO.16
Sadh Nagar, Palam colony New Delhi 110045

santolo@rediffmail.com <mailto:santolo@rediffmail.com>

Phone No. 09312528409, 09990116067, 09818727039

Please tell us about the IDBI deep discount bond certificate no. 01031689 & folio no. FDDB 0986137 &distinctive no. 001031689 .
we wants the amount, please tell us about the amount details.

Date : 01.09.2008

Certificate No. 00523575
Distinctive NO. 00523575
Name of the holder : Nihar B. Upadhyaya
Previous letter dtd. 20-12-2007

Please refer to the aforesaid discount bonds, which are sent for the purpose of redemption. As I understand that our letter dated 20.12.07 is not acted upon by the company. Please do the needful immediately.

Our letter dated 20.12.07 accompanies the indemnity bonds for the purpose of redemption.

Sincerely yours,

B.H.Upadhyay
For N.B.Upadhyaya

Non Receipt of Matured Amount - IDBI Flexi Bond No. 22ifb2529559

I did not receive the returns of matured amount against folio no. 22IFB2529559 .I had send a fax message dated 01.09.08.The bond got matured on 04.08.08. Presently I am posted at following address
Om Shankar
Inspector, CISF. CSI Airport
1 A Terminal, Mumbai-400099
My Bank Account is 11094969632 at SBI Vakola (Mumbai)
Pl arrange to send the payment at the earliest.
Om Shankar

test tets test test

Revised Letter - IDBI Home Loan - Chennai

I deposited Rs50, 000 as Pre Closure against principal. I havent got revised break up details from Mumbai .. Iam waiting for more than 10 days. so please confirm when will I recieve the same.

Your reply or call is more appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Maharajan
Mob: 984100-31493

I am holding IDBI Deep Discount Bond, 1998-A, Folio No. IFD004460, Distinctive No 0004004460-004004460 . Pls let me know whether I have received the money against the same or the same can be paid on maturity .

pls let me know the status at the earliest.

regards,

i have 2 idbi deep discount bond, 1998-a bond i want to Discount Bond... Please contact me on my e-mail id...

I am exsisting member availed home loan from your bank.

In present market trend, there is reduction in Home loan interest rate, but so for i have not received any offcial letter from your Bank on this matter.

Awaiting the response eagerly.

M Mohanam
Mob:9444207988

NOT RECEIVED MATURITY CHEQUE - IDBI RBI Relief Bond

(1)BLA-IDBKMUM0001584( 2)IDBKMUM0001583 (3)IDBKMUM0001585 (4)IDBKMUM0001582

I HAD NOT RECIVED MY MATURITY CHEQUE AGAINST MY ABOVE BOND I HAD DEOSIT THIS BOND ON 8/09/2008 IN IDBI RED CROSS BUILDING BRANCH IN NEW DELHI.Nobody give me correct answer i had visitand talk mr, SANJAY IN OUR REGINOL ROSSING UNIT AT USA ROAD AND I talk miss ASHA chuahan in your SIRI FORT BRANCH BUT SHE D, NOT GIVE ME A CORRECT ANSWER

return refurnd - IDBI Bond

pls i have IDBI bond
pls i give me add information for IDBI bond refurnd
PLS ADD/ PH.NO/SIR MO.NO.

To
The Manager
Sub Deep Discount Bond 96
Folio No.s FDDB 0656998
Certificate No. 00691004
Distinctive Number: 000691004
Name of the Holder: Alka Goel

I am holding the above mentioned IDBI Deep Discount Bond. Pls let me know whether I have received the money against the same or the same can be paid on maturity .

pls let me know the status at the earliest.

regards,

Sir I hold IDBI Deep Discount Bond 96 I redemption my bond My detaills
1. folio no. FDDB 1625150
2. Cerrtificate no 01692156
3. Distinctive no 001692156
4. First holder name Sadashiv J Upadhyay
Please send me redemption procedure

Sir I hold IDBI Deep Discount Bond 96 I redemption my bond My detaills
1. folio no. FDDB 0396634
2. Cerrtificate no 00427909
3. Distinctive no 00427909
4. First holder name Mrs Mamta Dhall
Please let me know the status at the earliest.

We are holding one unit of IDBI DEEP DISCOUNT BOND-96, But our original certificate is missing no details is given to you. The certificate in favour of R. NARASINGHA RAO & R. KISHORI OUR ADDRESS IS SHOP-NO-26, N.S.MARKET, PO- KHARAGPUR, DIST-MIDNAPUR(WEST), PIN-721301. W.B. So, please let me know the status at the earliest

i am holding a DDB No DD00891178 DT 31/3/1992...As we have changed our residense and i had no idea about the ur redemption...so my contact no is 011-25339832...kindly contact me or send the procedure for getting the redemption amount.

regd
R l Gupta

To
The Manager

regd
R l Gupta

I think this is a scam... The market rates went down a while ago and they don't send any intimations.
When I asked for one, they showed up a PDF document of intimation on the revised rates which never made it thru to my house nor my email inbox. When there was a reduction in the interest rate 9which was a meagre 0.75 % when other banks were reducing it more) they automatically reduced the loan tenure and adjusted the EMI to be constant without any decrease. When I asked about adjusting the Loan tenure and decreasing the EMI, they stay um its been 2 weeks since I raised a complaint and can you believe it... they just stopped responding to my emails. This is pathetic customer service.

NON RECEIPT OF INTEREST CHQ & ADDRESS CONFIRMATION - IDBI Growing Interest Bonds (2005a)

AS I HAVE NOT RECIVED INTEREST CHQ OF FOURTH YEAR AS DT RECEIVABLE ON 25TH FEB 2008 AS I HAVE CHANGED MY ADDRESS OF COMMUNICATUION, AND AS I HAVE POSTED A LETTER DT 04.02.2009 FOR PROVIDING A DETAILS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS

AS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFERMATION OF CHANGED OF ADDRESS IN YOUR RECORDS IS BEEN CHANGED OR NOT

SO REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE CHANGE THE ADDRESS & DISPATCH THE INTEREST CHQ ON NEW CHANGED ADDRESS

ONCE AGAIN I AM PRVIDING THE CHANGE ADDRESS DETAILS