IDBI Intech Ltd. - PF Not Received

onlymahen on Mar 5, 2011

Already send all Doc.and my PF Form on 31/12/09 with a cancelled Cheque of IDBI BANK LTD. Cheque No. is 033281. to

Mr. Avinash Manon
IDBI INTECH OFFICE
Hansraj Pragji Building
1st Floor , Dr. E. Moses Rod
Warli Naka

But Sir after Long time i am still not received My Pf Amount. Request u to kindly do something

My Details

Name :- Mahendra Singh
Mail ID :- onlymahen84@gmail.com

Comments

N Feb 3, 2011 by
onlymahen IDBI Intech Ltd.  - Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India

Dear Sir, I Already send all Doc.and my PF Form on 31/12/09 with a cancelled Cheque of IDBI BANK LTD. Cheque No. is 033281 to

Mr. Avinash Manon
IDBI INTECH OFFICE
Hansraj Pragji Building
1st Floor , Dr. E. Moses Rod
Warli Naka

I am Sending Mail to Mr. Avinash Manon again and again Regarding my PF but still i am waiting for My Pf Amount. Recently I have send One More Mail to Him on 21 Jan.-2011 But He didn't give me any revert.

Sir i am Trying to get MY PF More than One Year But still i am waiting. I am not received My Pf Amount.

i am attaching compalete mail conversaction between me and Mr. Avinash Manon kindly look

Requesting u to kindly halp Me.

Mahendra Singh
Bhilwara (Raj.)
onlymahen84@gmail.com
My PF A/c No. MH/117982/455
N May 17, 2011 by
onlymahen

Still i am waiting my PF Amount. I have complaint 3 times but still suffering same Problem.

I have mail to EPF Office on sro.vashi@epfindia.gov.in but no reply

I have call at 022-27814315, 022-27812255 but no reply...

I have alredy call and Mail to our Company on avinash.menon@idbiintech.com, obst.helpdesk@idbiintech.com, gandharva.pednekar@idbiintech.com, hr@idbiintech.com, but Still the Same Problem.

Pls tell how can i receied My Pf Amount. Can I wait for the same 4 and 5 Year.

Pls Help Me.
A Nov 29, 2011 by
vaishalisoni888

sir/mam
my name vaishali soni i was working with idbi intech the period 2008 to 2010 and i appoint on the designation BACK OFFICE ASSOCIATE
my fos no. is FOS3160 my department is BOA mydate of joining is 19/04/08 my location is RETAIL ASSET-INDORE my salary a/c no is 064104000098218
my PROVIDENT A/C NO. IS MH/117982/3022 .
I WAS APPLIED FOR P.F REFUND 2 time but yet my p.f. amount is not credited and indore branchs employee dont co prate me . please HELP me.
please give me status of my p.f refund me aabhari rahungi.

please send me reply on my mail id this is vaishalisoni888@gmail.com
my contact no is 9826381888
N Jul 3, 2012 by
hemant ji

sir/mam,
my name is hemant kumar Sharma. i m worked i idbi intech 3 year back. my Fos Code is 24030.But i m not accept pf fud.do't know informatiom give mumbai idbi itech depatmet.pls give the information for my pf fund.9999863444 is my mobil number.hemantkumar_0619@rediffmail.com my e-mail id.pls reply.
N Jul 3, 2012 by
hemant ji

i m hemant kumar sharma. i m give the regination 15 march 2012.but i don't know my pf detail.Fos Code-42997.pls check my pf detail and giv the reply.my e mail id -hemantkumar_0619@rediffmail.com
N Jul 5, 2013 by
bilal chaugule

Dear Madam, Sir

I am Bilal Abdul Hameed Choughule. From Chiplun & I am X Employee of IDBI Intech. My FOS Code: 49473. My working period with IDBI Intech Is 04 MAY 2012 to 15 Sept 2012. After My Resignation I was Applying for my Provident Fund . but now its Long Period I am trying to contact with H.R. Department but no Responce. Please I Request You. I have Financial problems with my family. So I want Monay. Please Apply My Provident Fund. & Contact me.

Thanks & regards
Bilal Choughule
+91 9764473635
N Jul 7, 2013 by
tahseen.khan23

my name is tahseen habib khan, my FOS39457, i have clame for p fund with idbi intech, But idbi intech dosnot responce any emplyee,

long time i am not receved my pf amount.pf order is come to pushpalatha madem.butamount not credit in my a/c; i have no. direct contect to
CEO,

TAHSEEN KHAN
N Jul 8, 2013 by
sachin Gorakh Kadam

Dear Sir I Have Complain two time regarding Not Received PF Amount against IDBI Intech Ltd. but don't received any suggession from ur Side, Kindly Help Me. im resgine my job date- Agusat 2012. so all ready 11month has gone.

my Employ no.4854
pf no.MH/1179820000002030
Name- Sachin Gorakh Kadam
Branch- idbi bank pimpri chinchwad pune
mo. 9028173999
So please transfer my PF proirety besice.
N Oct 18, 2013 by
irfu786

regarding Not Received PF Amount against IDBI Intech Ltd. but don't received any suggession from ur Side, Kindly Help Me.my joining date is - 05 september 2012 i resgine my job date- 08 june 2013 my obst code is obx 1000052 my name is irfan ismail shaikh pls chq the status and rply as soon as possible thank u

N Oct 30, 2013 by
Elizabeth GEorge

Dear Sir/ Madom,
My name is Elizabeth George, and i was working IDBI Intech as Sales Executive at IDBI bank Kottayam branch, Kerala. I resigned on November 2010 and i dont know my PF account Number. My employee Number is FOS12442.Kindly provide my PF A/C No. and procedure for withdraw my PF, send the datails to my email : elizasgeo@gmail.com or contact me +919946488123. Kindly do the needful ASAP.
N Mar 7, 2014 by
somnath kare

My name is somnath kare and i was working IDBI INTECH as a Business
Development Officer in plasdeo(592) Branch city my Employee Code-
FOS 53220 and i applied for my PF Claim form on 10th oct 2013. I
Regularly call & mail IDBI INTECH office mumbai OBST Help
Desk, Mr. arzen last 3 months but not Response come out. I have been
contacting the tech office & what there mr arzen baria says that
they have forwarded the form in 20-11-2013 and also the PF Office
acknowledgement nothing has happened until now not any that when i
contacted the PF Office at I they says dont have any Records
02111 273232 BRANCH 592
karesomnath.sk@gmail.com
N Apr 2, 2014 by
deepa Pradeep

I'm Deepa Pradeep regretfully wanted to inform you that my PF A/C no: MH/117982/43310.
I was working with IDBI INTECH, joining date 10.02.2012 and relieved on 31.12.2012.But still today i have not got my PF amount.So please sir will you help me to get this PF amt.So many times i send my PF application to IDBI INTECH, but there was no response from there side.

Will you help me to get this PF, so in which address i have to send my PF application.

Thanking You