Idea Cellular Andhra Pradesh - Wrong Billing

Biswash on May 11, 2012
Hello Team,

This is in reference to bill generated for the month of May.

I have taken black berry service of Plan BIS 399 on 31.03.2012 and I am facing below issue:

1. I am not able to connect GMAIL to my blackberry mobile. I have called black berry customer care 4 times yesterday and 2 times earlier also but the issue was not resolved. Please resolve the issue at earliest.
2. Why I am not been notified by SMS regarding the bill generation and last day since last few months?
3. My bill show GPRS usage and I have been charged for that. I have contact Santosh on customer care and below explanation was given to me:
a. If I use WiFi facility from my mobile, I will be charged for the internet used by using the Wifi. Can you please explain me the logic behind this? Why shall I pay to two operator (Wifi facilty provider and Idea) for the same quantum of internet used? And where it is notified to the user?
b. I was also been told that I have charged facebook, but the BIS 399 includes Social networking.

BIS 399 Rs 399 1.Mobile Internet Browsing
2.Integration of 10 Mail accounts
3.IM Messaging facility
4.Blackberry Messenger Service
5.BB Application World
6.Social Networking

Please explain the reason for GPRS charges in my bill and as well BIS 399 charges (since I have raised issued to your customer care and they are not able to resolve the same).
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N May 21, 2012 by
ideacellular.cc

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on dated 11th May 2012, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Ideacellular