Idea Cellular - balance deduction

nikhilsaini75 on Mar 22, 2013
I have ported by number from TATA Docomo to idea. In the scheme i got 50 Mb data. I was using that data till 3 days. After three days i recharged with 51 rs top up and then i used the net they made a deduction from mail balance for data using. I still having the 11 Mb data in account. I called them on their call center. They told that this deduction is made for data uses. You have hadn't any free data uses. Still i can see the balance of 11 Mb in my account. So please help me out to solve this problem. I want back my deducted balance.

Comments

Shilpa Gupta Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

hello sir, i m Shilpa Gupta from hyderabad my mob. no. is 9010159295.

The idea cellular deducted my balance thrice time without informing me .1st time on 12.07.2008 -30 Rs deducted, 2nd time on 19.09.2008-30 Rs deducted and today this is the third time on 27.09.2008-10 Rs.
When i called customer care several time but always answered me" server is down".Nobody gave me satisfactory reply for that.

I m very upset because of this deduction of money without using it.
Please solve this problem as early as possible and justify it.
sitaram masane Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Balance Cut off Without information - Idea Cellular

my mobile in hello tune deactive 11th january2009. & my communication ID 84230731 .So i request to u i m not satisfied this company service. my balance is deducte hello tune chages on 29th jan.2009. MY MOBILE NO IS +919977477709
Hiten Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Last time i refilled for Rs.50 and i tried to access internet, but within 4 to 5 minutes i was charged Rs. 40.00 i don't know the charges for internet but whatever it may be it shudn't be Rs. 40 for 4 minutes right.

Second time i got call from Customer care for activation tht in Rs.25.00/day i will be able to surf for entire day but when i got connected to it i was charged Rs.25.00 But i was able to surf for 1 hr.

Thirdly i was charged for hello tunes Rs.26.00 but it's not activated till today and they deducted the entire amount of hello tunes.

So from starting i m just paying the charges for the services which i m not using at all..

So i request you all people who ever reading this complaint tht please do not use Idea connection..it's worst than any other services...
Nand Gopal Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

I am using an idea mobile no. 9702386389. My balance was deducted by Rs. 125 between 10th to 14th april automatically. I contacted with customer care and nodal officer a no. of times but in vain. Even they denied to give a complain no.
Kindly do the needfull at the earliest.

N. Gopal
pushkar yadav Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

my caller detail
manish jain Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

not getting balance after recharge - Idea Cellular

i got sms regardingg sms pack in which company offer 55 std minutes after recharging with Rs 45, but i didn't get such balance when i called to customer care they said that u have another std plane so you will not get that balance and when i know aout that recharge they said this 45 rupees gone wasted and you will not get this return. so plz help me i want my money back as i am student and every money is important to me and company should inform it terms and condition also with the respected sms about any offer.
Mithun Muni Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

I want to de-activate the Voice Chat Service from my mobile. An amount of Rs.15 has been deducted from the my cell so, ho is it possible. My Mob. No. is 9891824610. Please tell the solution.

Mithun
Seema Singh Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

rs.33/- refiling was done to my a/c and when i'm checking the balance there is no money credited I'm calling customer care no proper response I get please Understand us comman pple also network also is not proper I'm strongley disappointed with your service request you to refund my rechage a/c.. would never recommed Idea to any friend.

Awaiting reply
Seema Singh
n.v.satyanarayana mukku Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

i have sent nearly 20 free messages to idea no.50505 from my phone no.9990524569.but they have deducted Rs.20 from my balance . plz help me.
Hitendra Bansal Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

I am trying to talk with customer care executive but they all are busy since last 2 hours. I am getting frustrated now. I was trying to make a call but before ring my balance has been deducted without picking of call & it was repeated 3 times. I want my balance back.
Aman kumar Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Deducting balance from my phone - Idea Cellular

Hi, my name is Aman kumar wadhwa. And i am the reguler custmor of idea celluler. I am using an idea number from last 2 and half years. But unfortunatly they are deducting my balance from last couples of days. My number is 09891041598. Now my balance is in negetive figuers. And i m outside of delhi. Plz help me to solve my problem.
Rahul Singh Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Respected Sir
I am using Idea prepaid connection for last three months.My mobile no. is 9694674224.i called in customer care centre,but i can't talk with customer care executive.I recharge my mobile with Rs.25 on monday Oct26,2009.i was not message for active my gprs service. I am not using gprs connection,but they deduct Rs 20 for Gprs service.

there is many types of frauds in this company
i want to refund my money.
Please help me.
D
nadeem_siddiqui53 Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

I have an IDEA Cellular connection since last 5 yrs. My Mobile No. is 9891583330 But i always faced many problems while trying to approach the customer care department.today deduct my Rs.15 for the activation of Dialer Tone without my permission or any request sent from my side.So i request to you kindly refund my money in my account erlier as soon as possible.

Nadeem A Siddiqui
Rashmikanta Sahoo Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Deducting Balances - Idea Cellular

They are activating the packages of their own without my concern which is wrong. And something is to be done about it.
bhagwan Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

about balence - Idea Cellular

idea apply unauthorized charges to me.my cell no is 9011703776 and complain no is1-359251767 plz help me?
Ajay Mundra Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

deduction of balance - IDEA CELLULAR PHONE

I am the regular user of idea cellular no. 9887375093 since 3 year. I have recharged my cell no. of Rs. 310 and previous balance was Rs. 25, Total balance is Rs. 335.

We haven' t made too much amounted calls whereas the customer care service executive of Idea phone says there is GPRS Usages charges although we haven't use GPRS services.

As per the executive Sumeet Mishra of Idea customer care there is activation charges of GPRS services and downloading of various wallpaper.

as per noted as on date 15th jan, 10 at 15.30 the rest amount was Rs. 3.72.

There is one another issue that they many time applied the Caller tone without any intimation.

Thanks and Regards
Ajay Mundra
Complainant1013976 Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

15 jan. ko company ne mere no. par caller tune laga di jabki mera phone band tha mene 19 jan. ko complane ki jiska no. 1534988461 hai mujhe kaha gaya ki balance 24 hors me waps kar dege lekin ab tak nahi kiya hai
rasik patel Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

automatically applied DT and deducted my balence - Idea

my no is 9723099669
idea has appllied its Dialer Tone automatically saying that I have requested for it but it has not been reqested by me by any means ( call or sms )
and idea is not clearing that by which means I have requested also cc authorities r not mostly available
they have also deducted my balence unfairly wihout conforming me by automatically apllied its faltu DT for which we hav nevr applied for

Can I get Complian no for it.
maya Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

My balance amount is been deducting from mobile no.9702855451 towards dialer tone. Please reject the dialer tone request.
maya Idea Cellular  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

My balance amount is been deducting from my idea mobile towards dialer tone I wants to cancel the dialer tone but they are not doing it .

Idea Cellular - balance deduction