Idea Cellular - Delay in Porting

Himank26 on Jan 2, 2013
Hi ,

I am using a Vodafone Postpaid Connection & i port my no to Idea Postpaid by advance payment of Rs.250 to Phoenix Services 169/3 , Govindpuri , New Delhi - 19.
From that day till today my idea no is not port and they are trying to make fool of me by giving stupid excuses and not picking up phone. Please take strict action for the same

Comments

Amit Tara Idea Cellular  - India

Delay in Postpaid connection - Idea Cellular

I have been using idea prepaid number, 9891340450 for the last 6 years. On 23rd July, I applied for a postpaid connection by giving an amount of Rs 500 as activation fees. I was told that this amount is refundable. My verification was done several times and every time they were satisfied with the documents produced (Driving License, Voter Id Card, Ration Card). They told me that my number will get activated in 6 hrs on 27th July.Till now my number has not got activated. Idea Cellular has been very irresponsible in this matter and harassing the customers. Every time when I call the concerned person (@9891040230)
he says it will get activated in an hour. Moreover when asked about complaint center, he is not willing to give further details. Calling at Idea customer care doesn't help me as they clearly refused to cater my request of telling me the status of my postpaid application and told me to enquire to the concerned person. This is highly unacceptable on consumer part provided they have charged me Rs 500, wihout giving me the receipt for the same.I was in a dire need of a postpaid connection due to my profession. If not activated today, this calls for a strict action against Idea cellular and they will have to bear the loss during this period.

Amit
Rengasamy Idea Cellular  - India

New connection delayed - Idea Cellular

I purchased a new sim card from Idea office at Nizampura road in Vadodara. The no. is 9426030515. At the time of selling the sim card they were very casual in getting our details properly and also they did not properly note down the alternate phone no. for reporting any discrepancy in the submitted documentary proofs.
Even after 2 week the sim card is not activated. This is a pure negligence of that office of IDEA. After two weeks they have managed to cook up stories like, the PAN card copy is not clear and everything.... Even for getting this feedback I had to walk in for 3 times. I informed that I dont need their service anymore. But, the deposit money Rs. 300/- is not returned yet.
N Jan 31, 2011 by
Rakesh Kumar Patidar Idea Cellular  - Madhya Pradesh, India

Delay Portability - Idea Cellular

Dear Sir

I am Rakesh Kumar Patidar i use BSNL-9407164698 first time portability in MP 20/1/2011 same day i port my number in idea cellular Annapurna road idea outlet his get me 7 day time porting after 7 day i coll in idea and mail min customer care his reply me Do cat number 1-1247038243 solve my quarry48 har. but after 48 hr not solve then i reply mail and 18002700000 i coll hear mr Ajay his forward my quarry same do cat number 1-1247038243 solve 48 har. but not solve my quarry

Rakesh Kumar Patidar

rk.patidar80@gmail.com
N Jun 24, 2011 by
Nandkumar Chavan Idea Cellular  - Maharashtra, India

Delay in Prepaid to Postpaid connection - idea cell

Please note that , i have requested my old prepaid sim card No.9594800080 to contvert into postpaid sim for same no. to your personnel SOB TELECOM ( 8652370218) (8652273846). and i have paid Rs.400 for new sim card for that

This people making me fool since one month. they stated that "You have already one No. i.e.9702204441 which is on your name and your bill is outstanding. first of all, this no. is not belong to me. For further verification i called on the said no. some North indiain using this no. on my name. ok. If this no.is on my name, that why, I called up @ idea customer service and request them to block this no. they ask me my name and address. they told me this no. is not on your name, how will block this no.

I need yor help on this matter, This is very serious issue. If idea people using my docs. and provide no. to a strangers. In future user of that said no. will do crime and ran away then police people search the address and come to me and scrued my life

Nandkumar Chavan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC313827 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
N Jan 8, 2013 by
Himank26

My Name is HIMANK SINGHAL .I port my number from vodafone postpaid to idea postpaid on Dec 17 but still my number not get port.Please do help for the same.

Contact No - 9911204550

Above mentioned number is the same number which i want to port. They provided me IDEA SIM whose number is 89910 47509 12095 46323.

We would request you to kindly contact to your respective service provider for further course of action.

Ideacellular