Idea Cellular - different rate cutters in same regional area(tamil nadu)

Mohan.S on Jun 20, 2012
i am using idea prepaid connection from 8th feb 2011 by use of mobile number portability.. there was a no problem first 6 months, most my friends and relatives are select idea new connection and changing their no to idea through mobile number portability.

this is a time to inform to others.. idea provide a rate cutter Rs22, idea to idea 10p, o.mob 30p for 90 days val. but it's only activate in own idea coverage area NOT IN THEM TIED UP COVERAGE AREA, yes with my knowledge
1.vedaranyam,
10.kumbakonam,
11.kudavasal,
12.karaikal,
13.mayiladuthurai,

those areas have only Vodafone tie up only.. for the compliant is this areas are in only tamil nadu..not in srilanka or pakisthan.. so how the service provider gives the partiallity for us?

is the correct way to service to people?

stupidly the customer care executives are told the same dialog whle we are contacting them "we will help you soon"..!

me and my friends are not able to communicate with us in low cost.. only one rate cutter available here.. Rs42 for 30 days validity plan is 30p for all local mobiles.. not available 10 p scheme in above entered coverage areas..

what is the solution for this solution? please suggest us.

my mobile number:+91-9943190949.

Comments

N Jun 26, 2012 by
ideacellular.cc

We are thankful to you for your valuable feedback on Service. May we reiterate that we share your anguish and have taken adequate action to ensure the non-occurrence of the same in future.

Ideacellular
N Mar 18, 2013 by
rahumathullakhan

Dear idea customer care +919629974002 this is my nomber i am rahumathulla khan
i have every month rate cutter Problem i dont have any offer
plz give me solution how can i activate my main balance defective to activate rate cutter
its possible give me SPL offer all call per min 30 paise
i am not satisfied i wll chage 2 another network
Thanking u
N Oct 18, 2013 by
nagarajankumari

i am having two idea numbers and also another two numbers at chennai. kindly send good and cheap rate cutters particulars my numbers are 8608014658, 8681942367, 8680925298, 8680925693. every month you are changing the tariff like aircell .very difficult to continue your rate cutters. still you are developing service with tower problems. so i advice you to develop your service without raising call rates and rate cutters rate . nmsnagarajan@gmail.com

Idea Cellular - different rate cutters in same regional area(tamil nadu)