Idea Cellular — Receiving sms even I registered for DND one year ago

Respond To Complaint
Hi , I am a subscriber of Idea post paid using 9540223050 . I had started using this number in July 2009 and registered for DND in same month . I got confirmation of activation of DND in August 2009. In Aug 2010 I became a postpaid customer with same number and requested for DND once again . I got a message that DND service is already active for this number . Idea web site confirmed this . But I still receive many offers from different numbers. Tonight at 1:25AM I received sms from +91-9971880153. Contents of sms are "Monsoon Hungama Ab Idea Mein Get a new postpaid connection in just 250 and get a free gift with gud no like 9911339995 9990228333.
Call Deepa 9718390092

You can email me at
Complaint comments 5 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

reciving sms and calls from Idea no - Idea

I am getting calls and sms from Idea user no is 9822156437.
I am using Airtel no I want to block this 9822156437 no.
Diverted all his calls but continuously doing rubbish things.Plz take a harsh action on this Idea no.

I have DND started but getting calls from idea - Idea

I have started DND in my indea mobile . But today 30-10-2009 I am getting calls from idea service number that is 9737450368 . My mobile no is 09904845101 .

Receive calls besides DND activation - Idea

I have registered for Do Not Disturb. Besides that since one or more than a month, I keep receiving calls from Idea. I also have saved the picture of their page when I registered for Do Not Disturb. I am really disturbed by the poor respeonse of Idea.
Please guide me.

getting sms , already registered with DND - sms

918080519090. I am getting SMS from this stupid number. My number is already registered on DND. Feel like killing this bastard and the other who send SMS for no reason.

receiving sms - Idea

sir i m receiving sms from idea cellular in bengali language and i have already activated dnd service on my number some months ago.

Satisfactory Rating
    Windsor, 5th Florr, Off CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400098
    Idea Cellular - Receiving sms even I registered for DND one year ago