Idea Cellular Ltd. - prepaid SIM activation

pankaj kumar
Dear,
I am pankaj kumar from moradabad . I have a problem that my prapaid SIM is not activate
up to till present. I have already paid my idea postpaid mobile Bill as on dated 21.01.2009
and i want to convert my number to prepaid account. But i get no any faithful response
from idea service center. my Idea postpaid/prepaid number is - 9756606804
again i request to you please activate my prepaid idea mobile as soon as possible.

Thanks with Regards
Pankaj kumar
village-Raninagal
post- Aliyabad.
Distt.- Moradabad ( u.p )

Comments

I have Idea New sim Please sim Activation.

Sim- no.-89910480110871179370

Mob no.-9990334941

I am from aurangabad, maharashtra. The service of IDEA is excellent in all places but when i am entering my office(at 8, Parimal Hou. Society, Garkheda, Aurangabad) network losts and i am not able to receive or transmit any calls from there. for that i have to come out of my office only then i am able to receive or transmit call. my employees having sim card of BSNL, VODAFONE, AIRTEL they are not having same problem.. they get full coverage. pls send me the reason why i am getting such type of error.
maheem

i dont wont to activate idea net setter gsm prepaid sim with paper/photo iwant to activate idea net setter gsm prepaid sim online on which site i can activate my gsm prepaid sim with user name fathername etc

Activation - New Idea Sim

Sir, I activated one new prepaid Idea Number and did not get first recharge until 50 days(i.e. validity voucher cannot be done) and also proof cannot be given but language selection was done
Now I want to same Number and I ready to give the Identity proofs and to get recharge for validity
Now what can I do please tell the solution as soon as possible .

But I want the same Number. Please specify is there any alternative to get same number.

Dear,
I am Deepak Dhuri from Thane . I have a problem that my postpaid SIM is not activate
up to 1 Month present. I have already paid my idea postpaid mobile Bill as on dated 23.09.2009
But i get no any faithful response from idea service center. my Idea postpaid number is - 9594081742
again i request to you please activate my postpaid idea mobile as soon as possible.

yaaaaaaaaaaaa idea services are very bad i took idea prepaid sim on 1 month back but till now it is not activated worsttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

MY IDEA SIM HAS BEEN NOT ACTIVATED
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9525265600, SIM NO-89917020021276871
PLEASE ACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY MY IDEA SIM PREPAID ACCOUNT.
SUMIT KUMAR CUSTOMER.
my email id: sumitkumarsingh2009@gmail.com
mobile no-09835637396
rahulborile Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Madhya Pradesh, India

activation of service before sim activation - Idea

I have a prepaid connection with Idea Cellular Services. My number is 9669984462. I purchased this connection at November 4 2010 and , I have lost 30rs because of their Value-Added Services deduction which I never subscribed and have even complained to them...
when i contact to customer care he told me that 30rs. has been deducted for idea jobs service which has been activated at 29th march 2010 .when I asked them how can it be possible that I have purchased sim at 4th November and the service is activated since 29 march so they couldn’t reply any thing .
because of it i have to face problem for 5 days and all mistake is of only company .now I want u to take correct action against service provider. How can a service be activated before activation Sim and also aprox 6 month before . my complaint number 11368091694. .and when i talk to komal who is nodal super wiser she didn't talk me in good manner and she disconnect my call without giving me proper solution .
Please look into this matter at earliest.
yours sincerely
rahul borile
my email id rahulborile_smart@yahoo.co.in
N Mar 13, 2011 by
armaan malik

my idea sim plz bocked my idea sim number 9756252854
N Mar 13, 2011 by
armaan malik

how to unlock idea sim plz give me idea i wait for your email
N Jul 30, 2011 by
jibabadi

NOT 3G NETWROK DIS.FEROZEPUR THS..JALALABAD(west)
N Jul 30, 2011 by
jibabadi

3g idea netwrok dist.ferozepur Thsil.JALALABAD(wes) AND MY ID Laddurcmbusiness@gmail.com
N Aug 16, 2011 by
velu001

My !dea sim lastweek to no out going in coming but any were please activate
mobile mo 9744605142 sim no89911 90231 10692 4080 HLR-2

D Mar 13, 2012 by
Ravi.2008

My name Ravindra Vaidya
My mob no is 9657312008
Actually on 05 Feb I given request for migrate pre to post but some verification problem so my no is suspended
Then i again given request for post pre but still my no is not activated

There is high time from last 1 months i cant able to use my no.

Please activated my no
N Dec 18, 2012 by
singhpraveen94@gmail.com Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Maharashtra, India

hi i m praveen i have purchased and prepaid idea sim card on 13th dec 2012 i was told that the sim will be activated within 2 days but yet the sim card is not activated yet as i have submited my document twice for the activation one with retailer and other with idea galary but the problem is still not solved my sim card details are as follow sim no.89917990051253334928 and mob no.8693883803
D Dec 21, 2012 by
Idea Cellular Customer Care Customer Care Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Maharashtra, India

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Ideacellular
N Jan 30, 2013 by
MURALI G

I have Idea New sim Please sim Activation.
SIM NO:8991440091321268327
MOB NO:9844457965

N Jun 3, 2013 by
MANIKUMAR99

I have Idea New Sim Please Sim Activation.
SIM NO:89910725201388707293
MOB NO:9705437474
N Jun 17, 2013 by
harish g achar

I have Idea New Sim Please Activate MY NUMBER.
SIM NO:8991440091255945825 H1