Idea Cellular Ltd. — Want duplicate Idea Sim Card

Amarjit Kumar
My sim lost in bus. So, on 6 th June 2009, I went to Idea Service centre, Richmond road, Bangalore for collecting my duplicate Idea sim card. There I showed voter id and passport as identification, but they want local address proof only. Then I told them to verify Photo & signature. But they told me that they did not have photo & signature sample.

My Idea number is 9964485037. It was issued by Spice(now Idea) to my brother Amarjit Kumar. At that time, he gave them voter or passport (I did not remember exactly which one). Now I was using the sim.

If Idea(Richmond, Bangalore) did not have photo & signature sample, that is not my problem. Passport & voter id card is national identification, but still they are not accepting it, Why?

Why they want local address proof now? If it is required, then why they issued sim without local address.

Complaint comments  18 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

heylo sir/madam i ve lost ma idea sim i need a same number sim if i call to dat number means it has been switch off so plzz help me wat to do
I lost my Mobaile with SIM No.9718385225, how i received duplicate SIM of Same Number
hav lost my phone wit the sim card and the idea no was 9844882341, i want my no back so wat do i do??
I lost my Mobaile with SIM No.9562976436, how i received duplicate SIM of Same Number
meri sim card rijected ho gai he mujhe meri sim no.9009229268 ki duplicet sim banwani he
hello sir i m mani my mobile no 9855466022 plz duplicate sim
I lost my mobile phone with the idea sim numbered 9847387545 how can I get a duplicate sim with the same no
i lost my mobile phone with the idea sim number how can get a duplicate sim with the same No
my lost idea sim no 9702848193
I lost my mobile with sim mob :9964127913. how to get
Hello sir my self shiv and I loss my cell with sim card of Idea (No. is 9594113886).
I loss In Dec-2011 and I was asked Idea cellular in May-2012 to Provide me New Sim with same number but they was told me they have re-issued my SIM due to not used in last 2 months. Even I want My Number So what Procudure is there Plseee Helppp me...

reply me at stenejohn@gmail.com.
Sir i lost my mobile with sim mob no. 9598841865
I lost my Mobile with SIM No.9947370751, how i received duplicate SIM of Same Number. The name and address of the sim is my sister Resmi. But now she is no more. Pls help me. I gave friends and relatives to that number.
yesterday when i insert Sim in my mobile phone its shown-insert Sim so what should i do for get my same no i am worried about, this is my personnel number and all of my friend know that no ( which was damaged)
I lost my Idea Sim card bearing mobile number 9553232308...Can any one help me how to get duplicate sim card sitting at Anantapur area. While getting the said SIM, i gave ID card of SK University- Anantapur. Now the same is required or I can get against PAN card and Ration card (hyd address)...Pls send yr suggestion to my email ID :: subbarao.nv@hotmail.com==========Thanks and best regards

Respected sir/madam,
My self Rakesh Jamwal, working with Garg Acrylics limited bathinda last monday some budie steel my mobile from my room . i want to get my old number +918194805059 . But how i have no idea about that. Please help me .
rakeshjamwal8@gmail.com

I have lost my IDEA SIM card and planning to apply for the duplicate ..

Please help me.

Hi there,

I lost my mobile, along with my Idea Sim in it. What I would like to know is, how to get a duplicate sim of the same number. this is my mail id: jparun36@gmail.com. please mail me the procedure to get the same.

Idea user.
I lost my idea sim 9694484656 . I want duplicate one.my email id .. vikas.jngr@gmail.com.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011