Idea Cellular Ltd. - Deactivate Value added Services

amitkashyap3101
This is Amit Kashyap my contact no. 9911601183, I want to deactivate my value added services but the voice portal system does not direct me in a proper manner nor is the customer service representative available. It seems to be taking people for a ride. It just shows how careless a company can be.... i had already
complaints of my value added services deactivate but cutomer care send me msg on dated - 20-07-2010 (Dear customer , Your request for VAS deactivaion is undr process & would be actioned within 11 HRS 0 Min. SR NO. 1 - 9901617011), But dated 17-08-2010 again same Balance deduct in my number - 9911601183 and my value added service is not deactivate now .

Comments

sebin jose Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

deactivating a service - Idea

when i dialed *123# to know my balance i saw an advertisement
" to receive jocks dial *567*243# rs 10/ week.
i dialed it. Now i am struggling to deactivate it . please help .
shraddha singh Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

i wanted to activate my dialer tone but i am unable to it beacuse it's customer service is relly bad always busy ...they should work on it whatever they says always YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US ...PLZ PLZ help me for deactivating my dialer tone.
rishu arora Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

using the same number after i deactivated - Idea

Hi friend
I m using idea service since 5 year
now the KAITHAL IDEA RETAILER I, KAMAL TELECOM, PEHWA ROAD KAITHAL
i had a postpaid connection which i had to deactivate due to poor services but the retailers had not given me any refund after submitting the bills this no. is in my fathers name 9812776999 and any calls made to and fro this no . was paid by me till date 13 april after that i am not using it because shop keepr /retailer has forcifully taken my sim card without my permission
i even want to make a written complaint to it where do i make a complaint in haryana IS IT in SONEPAT IDEA OFFICE
THANKING YOU in early.
DayaShankarTiwari Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Uttar Pradesh, India

my value added service - Idea

Sir I have activated miss call alurt service on my mobile(9795278665).But it could not activate .then i complained custercare.He registerd my complain.but i still faced this problem.Then I complained three time more.Dispite of my comlain they didnot take any action.I m very worry from this service.here consumer request is not given prirotery by custmercare.
Activated date 23/05/2010
Bilance reduced=15 rupees for one month.
Complain numbers are "9424218090","9424218090","9449271064" and "9449271064".
Therefor request u please kindly take action of my complain.
nash440 Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, India

value added services - Idea

sir
i am a idea subscriber(9990670731). they have activated some value added services on connection from April without my consent. they have deducted huge amt from my balance without my knowledge. they have said that we have made a call to you for activation of services(voice guided call). but i haven't allowed such activation. pls look into this matter and put some control on them.

thanking you
naresh kumar
drvijaypatil Idea Cellular  - United Kingdom

Cancellation of Value Added service - Idea Cellular

Dear sir
I Dr Vijay Patil, am post paid subscriber of Idea Cellular ( Maharashtra Circle)
Had accidentaly activated Valu added service "marathi Shayari- reginal language poetry" on my number 9921223800, I then immediately requested for cancellation of the same in month of Apr 2010. The service provider has charged me Rs90 monthly for the service.
The service is still active and is being charged !

After complaining to cust care, email, and through outlet several times they say that it has been deactivated, I am still recieving the funny stuff !
There is no response for the complaint now as it shown deactivated on their system !

Since the cancellation of the service was requested in Apr 2010 will I be able to ask for refund of the amound charged for that service. Please guide me about where should I lodge complaint.

Thanking You.
Vijay Patil

Idea is very bad customer service in our world.
I'm cheating some day of our service.
Please cheating service stop.
Mujahid Khan Idea Cellular Ltd.  - 451001, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh, India

deducting amount for vas service without my subscription or request - Idea

Dear Team

Sir My Name Is Mujahid Khan My Co.no.9165945747 sir thish no.balance dedact to 30/-r.s without resan i am not activet ane srevice so plz.chake & do needfull

This is Umesh jain my contact no. 9911037044, I want to deactivate my value added services but the music portal & devotional portal system does not direct me in a proper manner nor is the customer service representative available. It seems to be taking people for a ride. It just shows how careless a company can be... i had already
complaints of my value added services deactivate but cutomer care send me msg on dated - 10-09-2010 (Dear Subscriber, there isa maintenance activity being carried out to help serve u better Request u to try after some time we regrate the inconvenience, But dated 23-09-2010 again same Balance deduct in my number - 9911037044 and my value added service is not deactivate now .
satguru

This Is Dharam Pal my Contect No 9990243937, I want Deactivate my Value Added Services

I am Prasanta Maiti holding prepaid Idea M.No 9088858104. My complaint is without my request or knowledge Idea activated service ” Box office portal” and deducted my balance.

I spoken idea customer care related this, he was not able to give satisfactory answer why idea activated this service without my request or knowlege. i requested him pls write my complaint and give me reference no. He replied me that i forwarded your complaint and reference no, you will get on your mobile within one minute. But till time i did not received any reference no of my complaint from idea side.
It is very serious matter without request or konwledge of subscriber idea activating value added service and deducting balance. such activity of idea. Idea reputation
will go down you know……
plz deactivate it...

N Jan 6, 2011 by
amolmau Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Bajajnagar, waluj, MIDC, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India

deactivate value added service please - Idea

please deactivate or unsubscribe my value added service, it charge rs.20 per week. When i use internet in my mobile n recharge then balence is automatically low without any call n messege. Please unsubscribe VAS quikly as soon as possible. If not then i close my this number. Please yaaaaaar........
A Feb 18, 2011 by
marb

This is RAHUL my contact no. 9951321874, I want to deactivate my value added services
N Mar 4, 2011 by
SUNILARYA

HI I WANT T DEACTIVATE MY SERVICES OF VAS07 MY NO IS +919911807940 NO ONE TELLING ME WHICH SERVICE IS USEING BY US ON MENTIONED NUNBER. WHAT EVER ITS IS I DO NOT REQUERED IS SERVICE.

SO PLEASE DEACTIVATE THIS SERVICE
THANKING YOUR'S
SHREE RAM
(B-452 D.D.A COLONY CHOWKHANDI
NEW DELHI-110018.)
N Apr 1, 2011 by
salvino

hi im salvino mobile no 9822588610 Idea has actvated VAS on my mobile English Seekho Subscription. Each day my bal of Rs 3 is deducted. I m fedup of this nonsense i m thinking t change to some other sim card but i dont want to lose my number. I f any one can help me plz do sms or send me an email salvinosoares@yahoo.com
N Apr 4, 2011 by
sauraviaf Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Agra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

after request of deactivation vas has not been deactivated - Idea

i m saurav kumar sadhu customer of idea cellular services posting complain writing that after requesting of deactivation of value added services named timepass service on 2nd mar 2011 it has been again renewed for one month on deduction of rs 30 on 4th april 2011 from my account. plz take appropriate action against customer complain services and refund my deducted money.......
N Apr 4, 2011 by
sauraviaf Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Agra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

after requesting not deactivated value added services - Idea

sir, i m saurav kumar sadhu, an adea prepaid customer having mob no 7500452059. on 2nd march 2011 a value added service named "timepass service" has been automatically activated on my no and 30 rs has been deducted from my account. i have complained to customer care and i was refunded the 30rs and i have told that the service will be deactivated. but sir on 4th april 2011 again the service is renewed to my mobile number and 30 rs has been deducted. i talked to customer care but i m dissatisfied with their dealing, plz take appropriate action and get my deducted money refund with deactivation of the said value added service.
A Apr 14, 2011 by
vipulbhandari

hi i am vipul bhandari my idea cell number is 8872405508 I want to deactivate my value added services but the music portal & devotional portal system does not direct me in a proper manner nor is the customer service representative available. It seems to be taking people for a ride. It just shows how careless a company can be. also in my bill they have charged me for mms and gprs of which i haven't used. if you can't pick up the call you can start it through sms service beacuse no one has this much of time to wait for your enjoyment and also you are charging it for 50 paise for 3 minutes, you are requested to de-activate premium charges
N May 2, 2011 by
snadarsh33

sms
DEACT(your service name) without space to 155223

N May 28, 2011 by
pramod diwakar

I am pramod kumar
i using idea service but my balance id dedected on my number is 9795031769
5rs per day, so i requestes my VAS service is deactivate. thank you.

Idea Cellular Ltd. - Deactivate Value added Services