Idea Cellular Ltd. - Phone Number enquiry

Akbar Abdul on Sep 22, 2012
Phone Number enquiry
Please tell me the name and address of the phone number given below. I also dont want to reveal my identity to this person. Help me out as soon as possible. The phone number is..9951531778
Complaint comments 13 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Phone Number enquiry - Idea

Phone Number enquiry
Please tell me the name and address of the phone number given below. I also dont want to reveal my identity to this person. Help me out as soon as possible. The phone number is- 9785098458

Mobile No. 9822117429 is lost. Please block the No. for the time being and give us the same fresh chip No. please.

No. was in the name of ROHEENA NAGPAL

All documents are ready with us, request you to collect the same immediately and issue us a new chip on the same above No. immediately.

She is the owner of this company called ATELIER & LORANGE and consider THIS IS VERY URGENT.

With regards
Molly Skariah

My Idea number is 9855005972 . I need my call detail time from 10 sep 2012 to 21 sep 2012.
Please send my call detail on my mail id my id is kuldeeprana516@gmail.com
Kuldeep singh

dear sir,
my idea number is 9848371622.i need my call details and number of 23 feb 2013.
please send me my information to my mail id mdjunaidparvez@gmail.com
plzz plzzzz
Junaid

My Name Is Kamlesh, Kumar, Raiger My Mob. No. 8505076235 Not Start 3 Day Passed

My Name is Mohammad NASIR
I was using one prepaid no of idea at Nagpur Maharastra and the last four numbers of that is 5634. Kindly message the full no to my i.d nasir_monis@yahoo.com or sms the full no to 9977734564.

pls send me last bill detai mob no is 09088479913 my mail id-nekiramverma@gmail.com

take one post paid sim card 15 days back till now it is not activated, request you to let me know the problem for not activated.

(Post paid sim card taken from one your executive having phone number 9844607262)

request you to resolve immediately.

from

Prashanth Shetty S

Phone No 9845549672

Please tell me the name and address of the phone number given below 9911986697

9728507945 mahender

My Idea number is 9728507945 . I need my call detail time from 1may 2014 to 11 aug 2014
Please send my call detail on my mail id my id is kkjangra8@gmail.com
mahender

Phone Number enquiry
Please tell me the name and address of the phone number given below. I also dont want to reveal my identity to this person. Help me out as soon as possible. The phone number is... 8652296260

hello sir i m ziya from amu aligarh sir i wanna know that a no. detail i hav a biggest problem from this no. that is 7860941820 from that no. a i m so disturb so i want to know that this no, detail such as name and address>?
thanking you
me ziya from aligarh muslim university aligarh
my cont no, 7417138355

Satisfactory Rating
    Windsor, 5th Florr, Off CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400098
    Additional contact available