Idea Cellular Ltd. - To deactivate wap.Ideamall.In my store Deduction of rs.10 every week

uttampatil on Apr 13, 2012
To deactivate wap.Ideamall.In my store Deduction of rs.10 every month

Comments

Gunit Singh Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

Deactivation of scheme - Idea

i have Recharged my number with rs 51 TOP Up. std and Local calls have now reduced to 50 paisa but There is no FREE MESSAGES and Free idea Minutes .... please help ..is there anything i can do to deactivate this SCEHEME

lucky Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

i have recharge with 64Rs. and sms reacharge with 35Rs.now i see my all sms is gone pls halp me sir.
N Apr 17, 2012 by
zebr123

my mobile no .is 9575191955 from my balance 10 rs deducted every week for don2 prisen break.please deactivate.
N Apr 21, 2012 by
unnimadampath

My Mobile No is: 9605384676. From my balance Rs: 10. 00 deduct every week. i don't want this scheme .So many times I am told this matter to your Idea store and they also told me to no problem for this and after 24 hours this scheme sure deactivate. But after 24 days they nothing to do and every week deduct my account Rs 10. 00. If you have not possible for this I will canceled my Sim card as soon as possible. I want an immediate action about this. Thanks
A May 1, 2012 by
stalen d'silva

same as above...please take action on this wap mall sms specially this NEED FOR SPEED GAME...every week deducts rupees 20 ...9844577103 from Bangalore...IF NOT I WILL DISCONNECT MY IDEA SIM SOON!!!
N May 6, 2012 by
manish karotiya

my idea nubmber 9911618967 50rs deduct for needforspeedtherun plz deact service

N May 8, 2012 by
patelnirav

ples deact EA Cricet 10 wap.ideamall.in my store & unsubscribe.
My number-8128171271

N May 8, 2012 by
Ashutosh kashyap

Please deactivate the IDEA MAL scheme of given number. my balance is deducted daily basis.please do needful as soon as possible.
number is 9881489805
N May 12, 2012 by
nisarkk

Please deactivate the IDEA MAL scheme my number is 9526125354
N May 12, 2012 by

Dear stalen d'silva,

We wish to inform you that the refund of Rs.40/- has already been updated for your Idea account on dated.7th May 2012. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular
N May 15, 2012 by

Dear uttampatil,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC208807 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
N May 17, 2012 by

Dear Ashutosh kashyap,

We wish to inform you that your complaint for wrong deduction related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-24221133545 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Ideacellular
N May 18, 2012 by
kaode.samir

9623173670 this is my number please deactivate wap.Ideamall.In My store Deduction of rs.10 every week.
N May 19, 2012 by
Vineesh Chandran Nair

plz deactivate wap.ideamall.in, Plz deactivate this dirty facility. I dont like this facility.
N May 29, 2012 by
Mukundk kalyankar

please deactive ideamall need for speed
N May 29, 2012 by
nikhil kaushik

Please deactivate the IDEA MALL scheme NEED FOR SPEED of given number. my balance is deducted daily basis.please do needful as soon as possible.
number is 9891912326
A Jun 3, 2012 by
manishkarotiya

sir plz my sevice needforspeedtherun deact
N Jun 15, 2012 by
Mukundk kalyankar

please deactive ideamall my mobile no.9850520602

N Jun 20, 2012 by
sreelesh,k

Please kindly deactivate the scheme of IDEA MALL, NEED FOR SPEED...From my no; of 09737257118...i already lost the Rs of near by 400...and me"ll be glade if it happened the refund of lost balance..so kindly do the needful..

Sreelesh.k
sreelesh91@gmail.com
N Jun 28, 2012 by
sandip tanpure

please deactive wap.ideamall.in service of HeroesLoreZero
Mobile Number-9767700492