Idea Cellular Ltd. — To deactivate wap.Ideamall.In my store Deduction of rs.10 every week

uttampatil on Apr 13, 2012
To deactivate wap.Ideamall.In my store Deduction of rs.10 every month

Complaint comments  32 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Deactivation of scheme - Idea

i have Recharged my number with rs 51 TOP Up. std and Local calls have now reduced to 50 paisa but There is no FREE MESSAGES and Free idea Minutes .... please help ..is there anything i can do to deactivate this SCEHEME

i have recharge with 64Rs. and sms reacharge with 35Rs.now i see my all sms is gone pls halp me sir.
my mobile no .is 9575191955 from my balance 10 rs deducted every week for don2 prisen break.please deactivate.
My Mobile No is: 9605384676. From my balance Rs: 10. 00 deduct every week. i don't want this scheme .So many times I am told this matter to your Idea store and they also told me to no problem for this and after 24 hours this scheme sure deactivate. But after 24 days they nothing to do and every week deduct my account Rs 10. 00. If you have not possible for this I will canceled my Sim card as soon as possible. I want an immediate action about this. Thanks
same as above...please take action on this wap mall sms specially this NEED FOR SPEED GAME...every week deducts rupees 20 ...9844577103 from Bangalore...IF NOT I WILL DISCONNECT MY IDEA SIM SOON!!!
my idea nubmber 9911618967 50rs deduct for needforspeedtherun plz deact service

ples deact EA Cricet 10 wap.ideamall.in my store & unsubscribe.
My number-8128171271

Please deactivate the IDEA MAL scheme of given number. my balance is deducted daily basis.please do needful as soon as possible.
number is 9881489805
Please deactivate the IDEA MAL scheme my number is 9526125354
Dear stalen d'silva,

We wish to inform you that the refund of Rs.40/- has already been updated for your Idea account on dated.7th May 2012. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular
Dear uttampatil,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC208807 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
Dear Ashutosh kashyap,

We wish to inform you that your complaint for wrong deduction related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-24221133545 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Ideacellular
9623173670 this is my number please deactivate wap.Ideamall.In My store Deduction of rs.10 every week.
plz deactivate wap.ideamall.in, Plz deactivate this dirty facility. I dont like this facility.
please deactive ideamall need for speed
Please deactivate the IDEA MALL scheme NEED FOR SPEED of given number. my balance is deducted daily basis.please do needful as soon as possible.
number is 9891912326
sir plz my sevice needforspeedtherun deact
please deactive ideamall my mobile no.9850520602

Please kindly deactivate the scheme of IDEA MALL, NEED FOR SPEED...From my no; of 09737257118...i already lost the Rs of near by 400...and me"ll be glade if it happened the refund of lost balance..so kindly do the needful..

Sreelesh.k
sreelesh91@gmail.com
please deactive wap.ideamall.in service of HeroesLoreZero
Mobile Number-9767700492
Email ID- sandip.tanpure@gmail.com
Name-sandip tanpure

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular Ltd. - To deactivate wap.Ideamall.In my store Deduction of rs.10 every week