Idea Cellular Prepaid - barding my no

manwendra giri
i am using idea prepaid from previous year. i did not get any problem but on 04 may 2009, my no. was barded without any information. after that i submitted my documents 3 times but i got my no. barded for four times. your employees said that my no will be started as soon as possible. but there was nothing response. this is my old no. so plz do something otherwise i will change my no and never suggest anyone to use i am really worry because the company of mr.aditya birla is getting worst day by day.
my no-9718896984.
response id-75987897

Comments

yaar itna idea kyun lagate ho ki idea he mehga pad jaye

*Unable to open messages from inbox.
*Network is always busy at the evening time.
*messages are not coming.
*Miss call alert not functioning properly

i am using idea prepaid from previous year. i did not get any problem but on 23 nov. 2009, my no. was barded without any information. after that i submitted my documents but i got my no. barded. your employees said that my no will be started as soon as possible. but there was nothing response. this is my old no. so plz do something otherwise i will change my no and never suggest anyone to use i am really worry because the company of mr.aditya birla is getting worst day by day.
my no-9926677329.
response id-141939834

MY MONEY CUT MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT RECHARGE

Dear Sir
I am using Idea prepaid from last two years.I didn't get any probllem but last three months my ballance dedcted without information.So Plz clossed caller tone & massages.

Dinesh