Idea Net Setter - Not working

rahulnetra
I have purchased this Idea net setter usb modem (no 9826073816) in July 2008 from Jagdalpur (CG), I have been ensured speed of 236 kbps ( min. 150kbps). But soon I discovered its giving not more than 8-10 kbps. After repeated complaints Idea dealer in Jagdalpur has kept my connection on hold and again ensured me to resolve the problem but nothing happened. As I was in need of internet connection(and as my money Rs 2400 was without any use was with Idea Cellular ) I again ask them back to reactivate my connection in the hope of at least some betterment. But now neither they have activated my connection nor giving any response. What to do???

Comments

dear for us in Lucknow it seeems good so far. thanks
smriti

i bought net setter last month..n trust me m sufferin...d speed is fine bt it gets disconnected within mins n displays an error msg 619 n many more...d plp on cust cr dont hv any idea abt d prob, askin to check d APN (which is already correct) n reinstall it every tym...
plp if u buy its ur risk...bt it didnt work out

i also know this is very -9 bad
saman

i always listened airtel and other cellular companies are far better than idea, some time ago i disgree, related to this concept... but now they all r absolutely right... n i was wrong. Really speed is very slow... disconnection and errors are always there... it`s demerit of idea network... not only for network... even than for company... for this they all will have to pay for that, n customers r being misguided by them, so be beware dear friends ... n another company will take lots of gain for that shameful thing... n companies have got full apportunity to show themselves in front of the customers... that they r better than IDEA...

HAMARI KHATE HAI... AUR HAME HE DHOKHA DETE HAI.

I have purchased this Idea net setter usb modem (no 9623052677) in March-09 from Nashik(maharastra), error show no.619 net can not start

I have purchased this Idea net setter usb modem (no 9616667484) from today i am anable to connect to internet it's giving error "remote port was closed" the error code is 619:A . i have call to customer care but not get any effective solution. can anyone tell me why this problem is and how i can solve it.?
i have already remove the software and reinstall it again, restore the system but the problem is intact.

ashwani mishra
Faizabad

I have purchased this Idea net setter usb modem (no9011093569) on 4/2/09
error show 619 A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed

myidea net setter is not working properly.its shows error 619.my idea net setter mob.no.9889150236.

my idea net setter is not woking properly.its shows 619error.my idea net setter mob. no.9889150236

yes you people are absolutely right. This net setter card does not have a speed more than 5-8 kbps.
If you give a complaint then there is nobody at your help. It is advisable to go for a disconnection.
D
shivang

my net setter is working properly
so plz speed up of my net setter
bhupender saini Idea Net Setter  - Maharashtra, India

my net setter is not working and i have called the customer care but no body is helping
and the person who issued me data card told me if u have any problem call me any time but now he is not picking the phone he works in idea only his name is Abhishek Dewedi

this problem is from the second that when i purchase it
they told me to use the data card in the another location i have tried that also but it didnt work please solve that problem i m very fed up of that idea net setter and if cannot please take it back
RAHUL MISHRA Idea Net Setter  - Maharashtra, India

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE PURCHASED IDEA NET SETTER TWO MONTHS AGO, ONE MONTH IT WORKS PROPERLY BUT NOW FROM ONE IT DOESNOT WORKS, IT DOESNOT OPEN ANY WEBSITETILL NOW.
Amit

I have purchased this Idea net setter usb modem (no9694172012)

not getting proper connection - Idea Net Setter

after each 2 to 3 minutes i am losing my connection. although there is full network it gets disconnected automatically
aju

I am also facing the same problem.

I have been calling to customer care and raised complaint stating I am not able to use the internet connection and there was no response from idea regarding the same. If you check the data usage it will be clear this connection was not working. I had informed your team when ever I receive a call for payment.

As a customer I am disappointed with the connection and the service provided.
It seems the customer satisfaction is not concern for idea and they are behind the customer for payments.

hi guyz as i can here lots of ppl are suffering from error 619: port is not in use...
i have suffered alot bcoz of same but i have found out some solutions to recover from it

1: uninstall ur modem (safely remove) and restart ur system after 10 mints
2: go to control panel remove ur existing modem and then reinstall the drivers
3: go to reset device option and install it then shut down ur computer and then again start it afer 5 mints
4: right click to my computer goto manage > device manager > modem> right click to modem and go to properties > advanced tab there install script ( AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP", "INTERNET") without ( ) and restart ur system.

i guess this will solve ur problem and i m also victim of slow net speed but i cant help it coz i dnt have any other option :(
pratishnigam Idea Net Setter  - Maharashtra, India

i,ve purchased idea net setter for internet use, but after purchasing it is not working properly. i,ve complaint so many time in idea office even ijn customer care also but no one is replying and i,ve deposited my instrument also in idea office since last two month but no one is coming to resolve the problem. please do the needful.

Pratish Nigam