Idea Number — Want to know Idea number details

Sushil Joshi

Please help me with the mentioned Idea number details 9911709026, we are getting abusive call from this number, its really panicking...also let me know where and how to put complaint against it.
Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Idea — want to know the number

dear
customer service,
i want to the details of a person with number 9542239257. please send me the profile of this number.... please i need it urgentlyyy.
thanking you,
miss shruthi
want to know the number
dear
customer service,
i want to the details of a person with number 9639700148. please send me the profile of this number... please i need it urgentlyyy.
thanking you,
sanjay sharma
mera IDEA no. 9616102661 jo 13/4/2010 ko kho gya h. mujhe wo no. band karwa ke usi no. ki dusri sim leni hai. kaise milegi dusri sim is ka process bta di jiye sir
i have lost my cell phone which was held with tracker facility on 13th december 2010 with the no.9780448600 so far but now it's working with the no. 9781249432 as i tracked and received messages on my airtel no. please let me know that no.'s address and name i will be very oblized to you if u will look into the matter as early as you can.

thanks...
Please help me with the mentioned Idea number details, we are getting abusive call 9656703006from this number, its really panicking...also let me know where and how to put complaint against it.
PANKAJ BANSAL, mb no. 988889-86616a prepaid customer from faridkot, want to say that, vodafone ditrb me one no.9814673725 and i received a msg that the this person call me at night this person i am call back at time but this person not attend me call please inqury in this no...

Idea Number — I got call from this number and he was abusing

Dear Sir/Madam

I got call from 9990970058(Idea Number) and guy was asking conferm ur address i dont know who called me and he was abusing me.Please find out this number and let me know who is the guy so that i will take action against him.
this no is eretating me many time from this no.9914833597 . and i want to know him .so tell me about this number plz

Please help me with the mentioned Idea number details 8121158983, we are getting abusive call from this number, its really panicking...also let me know where and how to put complaint against it.

Idea Number — disturbance

disturbance
an idea number 9747162811 is disturbing me a lot,, can u send the that number details like name,address. pls...
Idea Number - lot of disturbance
Please help me with the mentioned Idea number details 8872859259, i am getting abusive call from this number, its really panicking...also let me know where and how to put complaint against it.
please help me
guy cheated me... send the number details of 9844541588...
i want to know who is this

Satisfactory Rating