Idea Number - Want to know Idea number details

Sushil Joshi

Please help me with the mentioned Idea number details 9911709026, we are getting abusive call from this number, its really panicking...also let me know where and how to put complaint against it.

Comments

shruthi

want to know the number - Idea

dear
customer service,
i want to the details of a person with number 9542239257. please send me the profile of this number.... please i need it urgentlyyy.
thanking you,
miss shruthi

want to know the number
dear
customer service,
i want to the details of a person with number 9639700148. please send me the profile of this number... please i need it urgentlyyy.
thanking you,
sanjay sharma

mera IDEA no. 9616102661 jo 13/4/2010 ko kho gya h. mujhe wo no. band karwa ke usi no. ki dusri sim leni hai. kaise milegi dusri sim is ka process bta di jiye sir

i have lost my cell phone which was held with tracker facility on 13th december 2010 with the no.9780448600 so far but now it's working with the no. 9781249432 as i tracked and received messages on my airtel no. please let me know that no.'s address and name i will be very oblized to you if u will look into the matter as early as you can.

thanks...
N May 22, 2011 by
ajesh kumar pallipuzha

Please help me with the mentioned Idea number details, we are getting abusive call 9656703006from this number, its really panicking...also let me know where and how to put complaint against it.
N May 28, 2011 by
jaggi123

N May 28, 2011 by
jaggi123

PANKAJ BANSAL, mb no. 988889-86616a prepaid customer from faridkot, want to say that, vodafone ditrb me one no.9814673725 and i received a msg that the this person call me at night this person i am call back at time but this person not attend me call please inqury in this no...
N Dec 21, 2011 by
rayeesuddinzia05

Please help me with the mentioned Idea number details 8121158983, we are getting abusive call from this number, its really panicking...also let me know where and how to put complaint against it.
N Feb 5, 2012 by
parminder 4u

Please help me with the mentioned Idea number details 8872859259, i am getting abusive call from this number, its really panicking...also let me know where and how to put complaint against it.
N Mar 17, 2013 by
sumankulal

please help me
guy cheated me... send the number details of 9844541588...
i want to know who is this

Idea Number - Want to know Idea number details