Idea Prepaid - i need my call details

NOBLE ANTONY
My idea number is 9747697518.
I need my idea call detail time from 23 april 2009 to 30 april. please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need
Noble antony

[Mar 31, 2014] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir

I recharged for Rs. 28 as per instruction given by the idea shopkeeper, this will give me 75 paisa per call but it is still deducting Rs. 1 Per call.My Number is 9540770048.

Other one is that so many Numbers such as 9891001316, 9990392101 always distrub us so pl. close these number

CHAKRAVYUH- THE SUBSCRIBERS ARE ADVISED TO PURCHASE COMPUTER, INTERNET CONNECTION, GENERATING WEBSITES. - Idea Cellular - Prepaid - Customer Care

Thank you for writing to Idea Cellular Ltd.

We understand your concern and wish to inform you that we have also placed other options by which our customers can address their concerns to us.

You can send us an email, or visit our nearest office or send us your concerns through WEB chat from our webiste or post your query also from the same webiste

For further assistance, please write to us at 9824012345@idea.adityabirla.com.

We value your association with us and assure you of our best services always.

Thanks and Regards,

Nisha Sangani

I would like to add in connection with main grievance that why the plans/schemes are not published in a manner suiting to the subsribers of the country instead advised ways how to approach customer care ? In context of the complan of Computer or Internet they have never advised to go for Idea connection because it easily approachable ?

It is better to implement an important suggetion of the subscriber if you believe it as possible.

My idea number is 9847438409

I need my idea call details for the last 2 months ( september & october ) 2009. I need both incoming, outgoing calls and meesages details.

my mail id is bigijo2@yahoo.in pls send those details to my mail as soon as possible.

regarding balance - Idea Prepaid

i have asked idea customer care before recharging with 69 weather i will have to deactivate my old offers.the costomer care person gave me answer that it will automaticly deactivate,so i recharge with 69 and scheme of 1 paisa started but after that idea deducted my balance of 32 Rs under MP 32 scheme

i need my call details
My idea number is 9747251266
I need my idea call detail time from 1 september 2009 to 11november. please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need

I would like to get my all call detailes from the date of 01/09/09 -01/11/09 . kindly give me the detailes. my prepaid no :9544333717

My IDEA prepaid number is 9812121068
I need my idea calls detail time from 9 november to 16 november. Please send my mail id or number all incoming and outgoing telephone number history.
Thanku

kidda ki halll aaaa ...

Deactivation of Connection - Idea Cellular Limited - Prepaid

This is Nikesh Kumar Tiwari, a prepaid consumer of Idea Cellular Limited a telecommunications company of India.

I opted for migration from Postpaid to prepaid for my connection. My post paid Mobile Number was 9990092027. which has been deactivated automatically after 6 days of its activation.

When I interated with Customer Care, they were telling that my documents have not been received by them.

I am confused how my connection was activated before receipt of my documents at Idea Cellular Limited.
and how they have deactivated my outgoing calls without any intimation.
pr

bbbbbbbbbb
shweta

Service Activation without permission - Idea Cellular Ltd (Complaint)

My Cell no is 9911171002.This is third time Idea People has activated sevice to my cell without permission.i tried to call them up but the way they response really BAD
first the activated Jokes
seceond
Internet
third for Music This way the have deducted more then 150RS from my Account.

mobile no on hold - Idea Prepaid

Two months back i purchased idea prepaid sim card and recharged it twice. One fine day my mobile service gave me message that number is on hold.I visited idea service centre and told me that it is because of documents are not available.I asked them how you are issuing sim card without documents ? no satisfactory replay. I had submitted all documents while purchasing why i have to submitt second time?
Secondly, if some body brings stolen simcard and submits documents are mobile companys recognising it ?
TEJAS J

want to see my call details - Idea

dear sir / madam,

i need call details of my idea prepaid sim card, my number is 9844123033.pls send feedback to my mail as soon as possible.

REDUCE OF BALANCE - Idea Prepaid

I have taken a new prepaid connection of Idea Mo. No. 9795175972 on 15.12.2209 & my outgoing start on 16.12.2009 .
My first recharge of Rs. 25 was done on 15.12.2009 & after that etop of Rs. 333 was done on 16.12.2009 at 2 Noon.
On 16.12.2009 i switched off the mobile at 8.30 pm and switched it on at 10.40 a.m. on 17.12.2009. i observed that the balance had reduced by about Rs.120/-.

On telfonic communication on customer care as per details given by Idea Supervisor Miss Yogita a ISD No. 009609613081 call made at 9.15 A.M. on 17.12 (Two time) Charges of Rs. 60+60=120 .

I did not make these calls. Infact my mobile was switched off during this period. How can this be possible. Kindly refund these charges and ensure it does not happen again.

sir my number is 9964975424 sir i need sms history and call history just november and december month only

my phone no is 9850458622

i m getting un wanted calls from idea center which is totaly crap i dont like getting calls from idea customer and telling me the offers and even the un wanted messages from idea center

thanks

plez do the need full

If possible can you send me the SMS when i recieve in last 15 Days. Matter Urgent

My mobile no. is +91 9009 440 271

Kind Regards,

Manish

Dear sir

its my idea prepaid mob no. 9568490402 pls send me call details of last one months

its urgent, pls reply soon

Paid monthly Bill on wrong number(another number) - Idea Cellular Mobile Company

Respected Sir,

My name is Ramakrishna Reddy & mobile number is 9848419399. I paid the Bill amount for the month of January,2010 in another mobile number 9848419899. The Bill recept number is GA9/9953455 & paid in aponline. So I am requesting you please be transfer that amount in my mobile number.

Thanking You.

A CALL FROM THE NUMBER : +918025906303 ASKING FOR ADDRESS - Yahoo / Idea Cellular

On 8th February 2010 Morning between 10:30 AM AND 10:45AM I GOT A CALL FROM THE NUMBER +918025906303 and a lady was

on the other side and she told she was calling to inform me about a lucky draw contest conducted by Idea Cellular and Yahoo

; and she informed that i am one of the winners and to claim my prize i had to provide the address.I was busy with the office work

and i was careless about the call and i just asked about the company and she again informed me about Yahoo and Idea

cellular. And I gave my address . Now I think it is a fraud call and is there any problem with this .

Idea Prepaid - i need my call details