Idea Prepaid — about recharge voucher

kumar.bishwas
I bought a recharge voucher of Rs.222 from local dealer from masih garh on 13-sep-08 and did recharge but i did not find talk time.
After that i did contact with customer care but they did not give me response. After 3 or 4 times calling the customer care excutive Mr. Ashwani gave me a complain No 58015654 and said that after 2 or 3 hour you would get talk time but still i did not find talk time.
I request to you please help me because i am a student that's why it is very big loss for me please help.
regards,
Abhishek kumar
Mob No - 9990709202

Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

hay jitu i m ranjeet
Hello Sir,

My name is Yasmin Khan, My phone no. 9763992687. My complaint for the disactivate for the my caller tune.

reduce the home network charges.
idea ke jaysa koi bhi sim nahi lekin costmer sarvice nahi deti hai plz kuch karo nahi to compni band karo
HI SIR G PLZ MUSE BATAO REACHARGE KESE KARTE HAI BYEE
SIR AAP LOG SUN RAHE HO NA MERA ID HAI sonalsing32@yahoo.com
what is the recharge code i need to type before the 12 digit voucher pin to recharge a idea prepaid mobile number
dear sir,
i have purchased idea cellular recharged voucher of rs.50/- on dt.02-09-10. wthen this voucher screch the recharge voucher number damaged.
voucher sl no.UE01071001275498
I am a new idea user.Today I bought a top up card, but I didn't find any written instruction on the voucher card. I think a written instruction should always be there. Kindly look into this matter.
Shely Karmakar
dear sir,
i have purchased idea cellular recharged voucher of rs.100/- on dt.03-04-11. wthen this voucher screch the recharge voucher number damaged.
voucher sl no.367120001024155

c narasimha reddy mobil no 9848791567
This is for all innocent ppl...please pay attention that in delhi one gang is operating fraud in the name of IDEA prepaid scheem...where they offer you 1200 talk time if you pay them 600 rupees cash...They will immitate the whole process by calling you first and then making a confirmation call girl will ask you about the confirmation of the scheem and then they will make there agent to come at home can collect 600 rs from you.
This guy will give you Idea voucher/ bill with customer copy of application and also will take your sim number as well.. also they will give you a wrist watch (worth of 50 rs)
But Actually this is all fraud and please don't fall into their trap and loss you money as I did.
SANDEEP D. RASAL mobil no 9594177588
dear sir,
i have purchased idea cellular recharged voucher of rs.30/- on dt.11/03/2012. wthen this voucher screch the recharge voucher number damaged.
voucher sl no.0397659481
I request to you please help me

dear sir,
i have purchased idea cellular recharged voucher of rs.30/- on dt.26/05/2012. wthen this voucher screch the recharge voucher number damaged.
voucher sl no.0462967116