Idea Prepaid Card - puk code

nitin kaj
my number is 9702556955. my mobile asking PUK code. please tell me what i have to do

Comments

my sim asking puk code my number is 9010342614

my mobile asking puk code my mobile no. is 9639393226 please tell me what i to do just call my another no. 9719528348 my e mail id is javedali92@yahoo.com

give me puk no. of this no.9639393226

My idea number is asking PUK code and my no is 9702755422 where can i get my PUK code?

my sim asking puk code my number is 9964626342

SIM Card Blocked and My Number Activated on Third Party SIM - Idea Cellular

My Mobile Number is 91.9889193909 and i am customer of Idea Cellular UP (East), Since last evening (i.e 6th April) my mobile was showing SIM Registration failed, when i called up my colleage he informed that my number is working and somebody else is picking up the phone, On Dialling my number i found that the number is working with some Mr Saurabh, On Further enquiring he told me that his phone was lost and he had given request to idea to issue him new SIM with same old number but due to fault of idea my number has been activated on his New SIM and my SIM is showing as Registration failed.

I have been continuously calling Idea Customer Care since last evening to which they were saying that problem will be resolved by 9 o Clock of 6th, but the same has not been rectified till now. I am contemplating legal action against idea for loss of privacy and hardship caused due to same.

Please help me out in this matter

idea sim puk code 9887115029

9887115029 PUK CODE
Sonpal

i am the customer of your esteemed idea. and i want idea PUK no . and ma no is 9927669147 idea pco.

my idea mobile sim card number is 8991789108015130693 plz give me my puk number

my freinds pankaj's idea mobile lock the phone by puk code method, so i want to puk code for this mobile no. 9708144573

i m the costumer of Idea & my cel is asking for PUK code
plz tell me my PUK code as soon as possible
my no.: 9977068345

my idea no is 9689731583 nd i desperatly need my puk code...idea customer care is not responding

my mob no is 9921095951 i need my puk code, how can i get it

I am an IDEA Prepaid customer.
My Sim Card has been blocked and is asking for PUK code. PLEASE HELP!!! my Idea no is 9822660135
Please can you provide me with my PUK code.PLEASE!!!

puk code

MY IDEA NO IS 9743394515
PL.GIVE ME PUK NO
imran

my idea mobile no is 9921908011 my sim card asked puk code plz help me

am an IDEA Prepaid customer.
My Sim Card has been blocked and is asking for PUK code. PLEASE HELP!!! my Idea no is 9881603837
Please can you provide me with my PUK code.PLEASE

am an IDEA Prepaid customer.
Please can you provide me with my PUK code.PLEASE