Idea Prepaid Card - puk code

nitin kaj
my number is 9702556955. my mobile asking PUK code. please tell me what i have to do

Comments

number disconnected - Idea Prepaid Card

my number has been disconnected
please active my number 9718450163

My mobile number is 9763469009.
I am not requested for dialor tone.
Every month Rs.30=00 deducting for dialor tone.
Please stop the dialor tone and do not deduct for dialor tone.

my sim asking puk code my number is 9010342614

my mobile asking puk code my mobile no. is 9639393226 please tell me what i to do just call my another no. 9719528348 my e mail id is javedali92@yahoo.com

give me puk no. of this no.9639393226
bhushan

mony cut without reason - Idea Prepaid Card

your service hasbeen useless they cut my 69rs in2days without any reasion so pls solve my problem
my no is 9702612124 pls call me & give me reply.

My idea number is asking PUK code and my no is 9702755422 where can i get my PUK code?

my sim asking puk code my number is 9964626342

SIM Card Blocked and My Number Activated on Third Party SIM - Idea Cellular

My Mobile Number is 91.9889193909 and i am customer of Idea Cellular UP (East), Since last evening (i.e 6th April) my mobile was showing SIM Registration failed, when i called up my colleage he informed that my number is working and somebody else is picking up the phone, On Dialling my number i found that the number is working with some Mr Saurabh, On Further enquiring he told me that his phone was lost and he had given request to idea to issue him new SIM with same old number but due to fault of idea my number has been activated on his New SIM and my SIM is showing as Registration failed.

I have been continuously calling Idea Customer Care since last evening to which they were saying that problem will be resolved by 9 o Clock of 6th, but the same has not been rectified till now. I am contemplating legal action against idea for loss of privacy and hardship caused due to same.

Please help me out in this matter

idea sim puk code 9887115029

9887115029 PUK CODE
Sonpal

i am the customer of your esteemed idea. and i want idea PUK no . and ma no is 9927669147 idea pco.

my idea mobile sim card number is 8991789108015130693 plz give me my puk number

my freinds pankaj's idea mobile lock the phone by puk code method, so i want to puk code for this mobile no. 9708144573

i m the costumer of Idea & my cel is asking for PUK code
plz tell me my PUK code as soon as possible
my no.: 9977068345

my idea no is 9689731583 nd i desperatly need my puk code...idea customer care is not responding

my mob no is 9921095951 i need my puk code, how can i get it

I am an IDEA Prepaid customer.
My Sim Card has been blocked and is asking for PUK code. PLEASE HELP!!! my Idea no is 9822660135
Please can you provide me with my PUK code.PLEASE!!!

puk code