IFB Appliances - Faulty Washing m/c and bad service

Complainant5234169
I had bought a digital IFB washing m/c 15 months back and since then every month the sevice engineer has to vist my house at least twice to repair it. every month the machine doesn't work for atleast 10 days.

I would like the company to take back this faulty machine and also would request everyone planning to buy a washing machine to go in for any machoine but IFB

Rgds
Sapan Mundra
Pune

Comments

Bad after sales service - IFB / fully automatic washing machine

The computerised panel of our washing machine has stopped working and the IFB service guys dont have the replacement part for the last 3 weeks. In the rainy season of Delhi its become a real pain to manage the laundry of the house for 3 weeks now. Inspite of multiple calls and complains there is no respite.
A.BALU

Washing machine spin not working - IFB /ELITE model washing m/c

My ph No: 044 24797475

Virugambakkam, Chennai-600 092.

I have booked My complaint on 5th Dec' 08 vide complaint No: 2503652 and remained the same on 8th

Dec' 08 also, but till date I have not got any service engineer visit from your end, because of that problem

we are not able to use the washing machine past 8 days, So kindly arrange to depute your service

engineer at the earlieast and rectify the same.

worst service - DIVA washing m/c

i am very unfortunate to have purchased the IFB washing m/c as the service is very bad .installation people are untrained and there is no response for the service.

Please note the copalint please.When switched on the procecc is staying in wash and not moving to rince.i want how to overcome the problem.Further i may be informed reg service personnel contact no and address in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.my address:59-1-17/1, T 1 Samyuktha Apartments, Ashok Nagar, Vijayawada.520008

I had purchased an IFB (Diva Cold) washing machine from a dealer of shop termed as 'Sales Corner' in Vadodara, Gujarat, India on 27th January 2009 at 20:00 hrs. I had received my order on 28th January 2009 at 21:30 hrs. But till now i havent got any one from your company to start the machine as instructed by the owner and it is lying as such at my home and am can not use it for the same purpose. Truly niether the owner of shop (Mr. Jayesh) who is the dealer of your product and niether your company values COSTUMER.
Please look into the matter.
Waiting for your URGENT REPLY!

30/03/2009 8.27 am

Respected Sir

I am purchased IFB washing M/c from Vijay sales Vashi. And the same machine have some problems. I approached the Customer care and Vijay Sales, and IFB through telphone and Mail. But sir theydid not resolved my problem yet now. So how can I take this issue to IFB higher authorites against these peoples. Hereby I pasted the contents of my before followups with these proples for your notice. I tried so many times with these peoples by smooth manner to get it resolved. But I could not yet get received proper replies from these peoples.
Contact details

Best regards
S S Reddy

===================================================================
Flag this messageRe: Complaint ResolutionSaturday, 21 March, 2009 8:17 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Reddy Shunmugaraj" <sm_ind_39@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: sm_ind_39@yahoo.com

Respected Madam

Reminder for your lack of reply to my complaint. Please reply me through mail of your stand and status of my complaint.

Thanking U

> To: meenakshi_sircar@ifbglobal.com
> Cc: sm_ind_39@yahoo.com
> Date: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 8:10 PM
> Respected madam
> I am very sorry to say you that My complaint has not been
> resolved from your side so long. Madam really I am not
> satisfied with your Washing machine. Eventhough I tried to
> get resolved it from your delight service representative's,
> Vijay sales and you. Delight service people are trying to
> make fool us. One of Mr Manish one month came to our house
> and take a signature from my wife. See madam if your
> people use that copy as satisfaction of your product from
> our end is not acceptable. And also Mr Shetty (his
> contact no 9820277983) two months back promise me to take
> necessary action on my issue very soon. After that I
> called him on phone so many times, every time he promise me
> we sorted it out as early as possible. Last time I ask him
> to reply me final reply, otherwise I will approch your
> higher authority. Eventhough nothing will
> happen. Now he is not lifting the phone.
> Sorry to say madam one month back I wrote you to mail
> regarding the same, but not yet received any reply from
> you. So I could not understand what is going with IFB
> customer care, Delght Services and Vijay Sales vashi
> represenatives. I have tried my side to get resolved
> this issue on right way. But I din't see any right way
> outs. So please take back your product from me and pay
> my amount on smooth way. If it is not get it resolved soon,
> I will have to forcefully take this issue into legal
> manner. And please if you sent any body to my home
> regarding this issue, please take appointment with me and
> sent.
> > mobile and
> > confirm the date and time, So I can explain the exact
> > trouble with your service personals of Delight
> Services,
> > Vashi and Vijay Sales Vashi.
> > Thanking U
> > <meenakshi_sircar@ifbglobal.com>
> > > Subject: Complaint Resolution
> > > To: sm_ind_39@yahoo.com
> > > Date: Friday, 12 December, 2008, 1:32 AM
> > > E-Mail from "Meenakshi Sircar" to "Mr.
> > S S
> > number)
> > > along with you contact / location details if
> your
> > complaint
> > > has not been attended to by now.
> > > I will see to it that your issue is dealt on a
> > priority
> > > basis.
> > > Regards,
> > > Meenakshi Sircar,
> > > meenakshi_sircar@ifbglobal.com

I have bought the IFB wshing machine in 2006. The machine is good, but the after sales service is very poor. The service provider (R K International Ashoknagar, Chennai)is Not giving proper service to the customers. If you make a call to the agent they simply said that sir we dont have spares stock.You have cry to get the service from them.

I have bought an IFB Digital 5.5 kg washing machine on 28th march 2009. Till date, I have registered almost 4-5 tickets for excessive vibration during spin dry. Unfortunately the technician has come to look at the problem and has not been able to solve it. As a lastditch option I have been advised to buy Anti-skid rubber pads ( sold by the franchisee offcourse) to prevent the machine from shiftng due to excessive vibration, but the root cause has not been solved to date. This morning the machine was vibration and two screws came off from the unit and the ring around the machine broke into pieces.
I am sorry to say that in the past twenty days, since I bought this machine, it has been down almost every alternate day and with no visible sign of repairs, I have to revert back to my old faithfull Videocon semi-automatic machine, for which I did not have to replace a single screw in the last 10 years.

Faulty Machine & Bad Service - IFB WASHING MACHINE

We had purchase a basic ELENA IFB Washing Machine 2 years ago. my machine was serviced within 1 year time for extreme vibrating. Now the day 2 years' warranty expires we had to call a technician for leakage of water while functioning. But the technician turned to be fresher and had no proper solution and answer for leakage and vibrating problem. still the job is pending. Ticket no.2872758 date:30.03.09 time: 2.58pm. We are fed up with the faulty machine and bad service of IFB.

-PARESH BHANDARI.
PUNE.

IFB service is horrible & extract money for faulty parts.
murugan

switch board repair - ifb wm digital 5.5kg

i have purchased w/m on 3/1/09 at tirunelveli the switch board repair and i make complaint on 3/5/09 but so far no fruitfull action taken please give instruction to rectifuy the defects immediatly

Claim Amount Not Received - D, Parikh Engineering Works

My A/c. No. is MH/1844/914. After a 6 months i have not received my pf amount. Kindly look into the matter and deposit in my A/c. which I had mentioned in form.

Milan Dave

sofar No demo, now M/c is not working - IFB WASHING MACHINE

I'm unable to locate IFB service centre in Chennai. I purchased washing M/c on 10th March 2009, so far nobody has shown me demo even. since we are familier with washing M/c, we started using it. now this M/c is giving abnormal sound and washing is not up to mark. I need urgent service Engineer with proper contact details
Thanx

Faulty Washing MAchine - IFB - 5.5 kg DigitalWashing Machine

I am an IFB product user for the past 10 years. I bought a digital front loading washing machine on 06Apr2009 from YOUR chennai office . On 12May2009, it gave a huge noise and I stopped the machine. I made a complaint to your call center - ticket number 3020996.

Your service engineer Mr Suresh, came on 15May2009 and found that off the 3 screws that needs to keep the stone in place, there was only one. This had come loose while the machine was working. In the bargain the stone came out of its alignment and sheared all the plastic parts inside the machine. This has resulted in the tub alignment going cross,

along with the motor alignment.

Since it was 1 month young, I spoke to your call center and your engineer, that I needed a replacement under warranty.

I spoke to your service leader Mr Nanda also regarding this. He informed me that he would replace the machine.

Meantime your call center closed the first ticket number. Hence I had to raise another ticket number 3057611 on 22May2009. I have spoken to your following staff on this.

1) Ms Thilagam

2) Ms Rashmi

3) Mr Gibson

4) Mr Sanjeev

5) Mr Anbu

6) Mr Vishwam

7) Ms Jhansi of chennai office.

Meanwhile, I was in constant touch with Mr Nanda. Today he had come home and taken photograph of the machine. Till date I am not sure whether your company will replace it or not.

I tried reaching Mr Ravi Ganesh - branch manager without success. They are also refusing to give the name of higher officials who would do the decision on this issue.I would like to know your company stand on this.

I AM ALSO VITIM OF THIS THIRD CLASS IFB SECVICES.SINCE 5 DAYS I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT ON 1860 425 5678 AND MY TICKET NO. IS 3241187 10-7-09.
TODAY IS14-7-09-6 PM NO BODY HAS ATTENDED OR EVEN THOUGH REPLY OF THE COMPLAINT.
ANY BODY IN AHMEDABAD WANTS TO BUY THIS THIRD GRADE PRODUCT AND READ THIS FORUM PLEASE DON'T BUY...
suresh daniel IFB Elite  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Timer is not functioning well - IFB elite

I am not able to contact the customer through my phone but unfortunaely while try through my phone no
9884543449 the reply is your coud not be proceed.The problem in machine is timer is not funtioning well
kindly do the needfull
S.Mohan

Very poor response - IFB WASHING MACHINE

Services are generally poor.

We registered a complaint on 23 July 2009 and got complaint no3290368 the same day evening at 7.00pm in the mobile.

No one came for service the next dayor today

But when we checked up this afternoon it was to our surprise that the ticket is closed saying we were out of station

It is very disgusting and very difficult to follow through these guys. We tried reching the agency on their landline/ Mobile butin vain

Believe the concerned agency will take necessary steps to rsolve the issue

Tkt no 3269196 dt.18.07.2009 lodged with your customer care for my IFB washing machine model Executive Plus which was under AMC.After 9 days the complaint was attended, unfortunately till date the problem has not been resolved.We have lodged 2 complaints through your website and numerous telephonic reminders to your branch office at Lucknow(Mr.Anil 39004321) and Miss Nidhi 9451060879.

It is deeply regretted that the services of your company at Lucknow has reached such low levels.This is at a time when every company is trying to beat competition by excelling in customer services.

Perhaps, you are not realizing how dependant an individual is on such an important gadget like the washing machine.

Please look into the same and relieve me of my problem.

Ian Healy

please help the harrased customers of IFB & FROM ITS APATHY TOWARDS CUSTOMERS OF Mumbai & it seems everybody is suffering the same way.

Complaint no.71067 dt.28.07.09 lodged with your customer care cell as your office(Ms Nidhi) is ignoring our repeated requests for renewal of AMC of my washing machine.

In case your company does not want to renew my washing machine, please be forthright and inform me, so that I do not have to repeatedly write on this website and to your headoffice/local office.

Also I would appreciate an acknowledgement to my various complaints.

Arlene Healy