IFB Washing Machine - Service persons not attending

thankuamal
My IFB washing machine is under AMC and I am in chennai.In spite of the repeated request to the help line no service persons are attending the machine,The manager at Chennai is not even attending the calls.I am not able to under stand the reasons for this casual attitude.No higher officials telephone numbers are available for the redresal.

Comments

I purchased a washing machine about 6 months ago from sony electronics, deoria, UP. Since last 23 days we had a complain that the machine was not drying the cloths. Since then we have complained about 5-6 times but so far nobody has come to even see the machine. We are planning to go to cosumer forum very soon.
Very very poor customer service.I am unable to get their higher officials' contact nos/E mail ID to proceed further.
Based on the current problem I am facing, my suggestion is do not buy IFB products.

I purchased a washing machine about six months ago.Since last 25 days I found that the machine is unable to dry the cloths and I find it very diifficult to get their technician from the Deoria service centre.Everytime I have to route the complaint through their call centre and follow with local service centre. With frequent attempts I could manage to get the technician three times during the last 16 days, still they didnt have any time to see the machine which is not usable at the moment.
My complaints to local marketing person is not useful and he is trying avoid the complaint calls.
The deoria branch manager is not at all attending the phone calls.
There is no response to my complaint through e mail also.

FULLY AUTOMATIC BUT NOT FULLY AUTOMATIC DRYER NOT FUNCTIONING - IFB Diva Cold Most Poor Quality Product As Well As Attitude Of Company Is Worst

Dear Sir
I purchased IFB WASHING MACHINE from Ahmedabad a-one electronic maninagar on 12/10/2008 .For demo I follow for several times to comany .Enggg has not given complete demo.As it is fully automatic engg.Instructed water leve to be controlled by manually. Dryer function is not working in new brand machine.
Senior staff of ahmedabad office has not respond my e-mail answer
company missleading the customer .i request you investigate the issue and Replace the machine or give back my rs 12000/ back.

resolve the matter

thanks
Hemendra dave

i have been using this machin for one yr . disply is not workin and it will b runnin for 4 hours to finish washin . i really don know. how may times .shoul i complains to . no one is ready to replair . serioulsy very poor service ...

Happy diwali, Manywishises being CEO
ticket no 2286835 12/10/2008 as on 17/10/08 Pending
I have complaint against your Ahmedabad Branch office staff Head Service, Tle Operator and Tech.Mr Banti sharma.
As per IFB policy DEMO of Machine means, To collect Rs 300/00
Only for Five Minute
To prepare Demo report
Or Custermer satisfaction
To I come konow from your Tech Demo is only for five minutes we people donot have time to shoew you complete cycle.We are not bound to give all kind of cuustmer requirement
Thgis is my suggestion eithe you stop your business or give traing what is demo what is customer
I Purchased washing Machine from Ahmedabad on 12/10/2008
I have not extra money to spend you for calling for demo
on 16/10/08 whole day Ahmedabad branch office tele operator make me foolat last 5.0 pm she told tech will come after 7.30 pm .he had not turn ed up He came at 8.15 pm Sir this is time ? he told ihave no time only within five minute i will show you demo.If you want make compaint you can make I not bother

Try change your staff attitude .
take this machine back becasuse in new machine drying function is not working
you take the action against Branch head, Tele operator,

Awating for your response I hope Mr Sengupta you read this matter.
hrdave

My IFB washing machine is under AMC and I am in jaipur In spite of the repeated request to the help line no service persons are attending the machineThe complaint was made 1month ago.I am not able to under stand the reasons for this casual attitude.No higher officials telephone numbers are available for the redresal. if i dont get any response within a week i will be forced to take some drastic actions

kalpana bhandari

clothe slipped in shaft - IFB Elina

in amritsar ihav lodged a complaint about more extra sound in m/c an engr.named Amandeep Rana came and checked the m/c andtold about lipping of clothe and told to send the m/c at service centre i requested to doit at home but he refused i, then spoke to banglore office he insured to do it at my home by ludhiana engr"s phone From amritsar office(M/S dayal Engg.) igot ameage to do it at home but work is still pending please do it personally.
D
geetha

i have a IFB washing machine, i thought it was the best in the industry of consumer care.3months back i had logged a complaint for service my machine it was just a general service and replacing of a bottom bush, they gave a complaint number and did not respond to it and closed my complaint saying the bush is not available.my question is if IFB dont have this should i enquire at samsung?and again i logged the same complaint yesterday and they said they will look into it as my old complaint was not closed, but again they ask me to wait another 48 hours, its so disgusting to have this machine and i would recommed all not to go for it complaint no 1 is 806676 and 2nd is 2327357.will i get a feedback on this ?

Unsatisfactory service - IFB WASHING MACHINE

My experience with IFB washing machine service is extremely poor. They take their customers very casually. It takes 7-10 days just for the complaints to be attended. During AMC, they never replace with new component. The components are always re-conditioned and result in frequent problems. It seems that main interest of this company, is to keep AMC alive so that their minimum income is guaranteed from each customer. They should improve their service.

Non attendance for initial installation - IFB WASHING MACHINE

I purchased the washing machine in October 18, 2008 at Nandilath G Mart ( Incoice no 19791), Trivandrum.First the technician enquired me about the facilities available( He spoke to me so much irritatingly) Then I fulfilled the facilities he required and called hinm on 24 th October afternoon. The staff infomrd me that they cannot come on 24th since half day is over and they will be comming on 25th. I requested them that I will not be availab;le afternoon of 25th and so please come before noon. But the staff told me that they cannot come before noon. He havn't come and i am still waiting for the initial orientation demo . This is making me wonder how you will take care of after sales service with this kind of staff.

If your are not able to work with this kind of staff, please take the washing machine back

Service is not proper. - IFB Washing Machine

I have an IFB Washing Machine with continuing AMC. Now the service is not being taken up properly/ promptly. It is causing a lot of problems. Either the service personals are not competent or they are just ignoring.
Saroj Sharma
3/107, Viram Khand-3, Gomti Nagar, LUCKNOW, UP, INDIA.
Phone 0522 4004771

defective piece of washing machine of IFB - IFB Washing Machine - Senorita Dx Sr.no. Wt Sendx B 0001135

we have purchased IFB washing machine - SENORITA DX SR.NO. WT SENDX B 0001135 on 04.04.2008. Within 6 month 4 times machine had problem. Complaining about the same but not got favorable reply from company side. Asked them to change defective washing machine but company men not replied on that.

On this diwali, on 19th Oct 2008 again machine gave problem. Outlet pipe got damage and it liks from below.
On 20th we had registered complaint. But hight is that company man came on 26th Oct 2008 with the complaint registered on 13th Sept 2008.

Request you people to look into the same and arrange to provide the fresh and defectiveless piece.

ASSURED GIFT IS NOT DELIVERED - IFB Digital 6Kg

I have bought IFB Digital 6Kg on 2nd Oct from Girias Bangalore. They assured me the detergents gift hamper in one week time. I have made number of complients but no use. It is already one month, till now i did not get the gift hamper. These IFB is big cheaters. When ever i call customer case, they provide irrelevent answers and no use. Do not buy IFB product at all.

AFTER SALES SERVICE IS VERY POOR BY IFB SERVICE CENTRES. MANY PHONE CALLS ARE MADE TO GET THE SERVICE, MINIMUM 5 DAYS . THIS IS MY EXPRIENCE FOR THE LAST 9-10 YEARS. DR PARTAP 118 TOWER ENCLAVE PHASE 2 JALANDHAR. CONTACT NUMBER 0181-2686952. 9815329522.

not attending after 10 days - IFB-WASHING MACHINE

i had complaint no 2341048 dt 25-10-08. inspitfollowup and lots of calls again lodged com.no.-2386693 dt 5-11-008.till date no respnse. i want immediate redressal or my amc amt.Rs.2584 refunded .

i have an ifb washing machine (ELENA) . It is really ver shocking and dissapointing to know that a company like IFB that claims to be the pioneer of washing machines in INDIA is going from BAD to WORSE. There are so many complaints to be mentioned that am confused where to start from. my washing machine is not working for the last 10 days and is giving abnormal BANGING noise in between. i have made atleast 20 phone calls and have been given a ticket number also but all in vain. after lot of calls, finally the technician who came was totally clueless about the problem. he replaced the part which in my wisdom was absolutely perfect.inspite of my telling him that the problem was something else, he continued to replace a functional part and charged me also. as expected the machine is still giving the same problem. the big problem is that the technician can not understand any language other than tamil.i am a north indian based at coimbatore, so explaining things to the technician is impossible. kindly help if possible

Fast one and half years I am using your IFB fully automatic washing machine, the machine is under warantee. Last month the machine was repaired, the problem is drum was strucked. We have given complained to the customer care, they have given given complained no. 2315044 on 18th October 2008. They assured this problem will be solved with in 24 hrs. After that on 22nd October I received one message to my mobile “your complained has been resolved, please share your feedback”. After that I called your customer care centre they said sorry for the inconvenience, we will take fresh complained, we will resoled it with in a day the complained number was. 2331650 on 23rd October 2008.

On 25th October your service person came and checked the machine, he said control board in machine is not working, so I will be replace this board tomorrow he said. Next day he came along with control board and fixed the same in the machine, then he said this new board is also not working properly, so I will be replace this on 29 October he said. Still now he is not attended the problem.

Still now the washing machine was not repaired, I was very much disappointed in this regard, I feel your customer care and the service centre is not functioning properly. I request you to please take immediate action in this regards, still I am hopping the higher official will be resolve this problem.

B parthiban

I had made AMC with your company. I had made complaint for my fully automatic washing machine about two months back, but till date no personnel had attended the complaint. The coustomer care service is hopeless as if we get the number they always said we are forwarding your complaint to seniors, but seniors also dont have time to act upon.It is pitty that this kind of service is being provided by such big company. Please confirm the action taken on my complaint immediately so as to avoid any future contingencies.

Not attending the complaint since one month - IFB WASHING MACHINE

I have registered complaint of my IFB washing machine on 14-10-08 to repair. Every day i am following up with service centre at Faridabad. But no one is comming to attend the machine which is under AMC. After sale support of IFB is very pathatic. It seems that company is interested to sale the product and not in service. My House No is 1442 sector-15 Faridabad

We have a IFB Neptune machine bought on 3-8-2006 from Saravana Stores, Chennai.

Very pathetic service done by IFB service centre in Chennai. We launched a complaint with the service centre on 14-10-2008 (complaint number: 2294967) regarding a leakage of washing powder rinse aid compartment. They are yet to replace the faulty part. We have been making calls almost everyday. The constant replies we got every time is 'spare parts not available' and 'service will be done within 1 or 2 days'. We got the numbers of the Service manager (Ms.Raiza ph:32909310 ), Manager (Mr.Ravi Ganesan ph:9382312108 ) and area manager (Mr.Suresh ph:9841098747) and all the three of them did not attend the calls in the given numbers. God only knows if the numbers given by the tele-staff are correct or not. When we finally caught the technician Mr.Kannan who is responsible for replacing the part (he only checked the machine on 17-10-08 and promised to replace the part on 18-10-08) on line (ph:22316313) on 11-11-08 he told us that we are not the only ones but many customers' machines are not repaired because of non availability of spare parts.

We wonder if a big company like IFB is not having any spare parts of the past one month! What is the purpose of collecting Rs.2, 250/- in the name of extended warranty two years before the period of service (!) being extended ? We bought the machine in Aug 2006 which had a 2 year warranty. We were persuaded to pay Rs.2, 250/- for an extended warranty for the period Aug 2008 to Aug 2010 and we paid the amount on 21-09-2006.

Is it a easy way of swindling in the name of EXTENDED WARRANTY ?

IFB Washing Machine - Service persons not attending