IFB Washing Machine - Service persons not attending

thankuamal
My IFB washing machine is under AMC and I am in chennai.In spite of the repeated request to the help line no service persons are attending the machine,The manager at Chennai is not even attending the calls.I am not able to under stand the reasons for this casual attitude.No higher officials telephone numbers are available for the redresal.

Comments

We stay in Mumbai. My washing machine is out of order since 13 Nov 2008. We had lodged a complaint on the same day . We have been following up daily wth their service personnel. They assure us but do not turn up. We have talked to various people including Lakshmi, Ehsan Malik, his Assistant. The complaint no is 2416377. The worst part is that we have taken AMC. What is the use. What can I do ?

Please do not buy IFB. Our experience has been really bad.
K.Latha

I have purchased IFB Elina Dx wahing machine on 27.10.2008 from NEXT retail shop, 10-1-25, Asilmetta Jn., Near RTC complex, Visakhapathnam - 530 003 A.P, India (Tel 0891-2501161) BILL NO. 0303098 / 27.10.08and took delivery on 7th November'2008. IFB service technician attended for commissioning of the equipment and sold us Stand, cover & tap connection for Rs.1690/- and he started the unit & with in 5 min he left. While opening the packing no papers i.e. User manual, Warranty card etc., are found. Later we tried to use the washing machine and found many complaints in the machine. Later on we have repeatedly contacted IFB service but nobody bothered to provide us prompt services. Twice I have personally visited IFB office and picked up their service technicians and shown the machine to them. Finally they confirmed that there is probblem with the machine and the MCU(Motor Control Unit) got burnt due to which the machine is not performing. We are pretty sure that this problem is persisting with the machine from the day one but IFB technicians tried to hide the fact and managed. This machine was originally supplied to us with problem persisting. We are very much up happy & dis-satisfied with the aftersales support from IFB and we never expected such a negligent services from a World reputed brand of IFB status.

WE NOW DEMAND FOR REPLACEMENT FOR THE TOTAL UNIT WITH OUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AND COMPENSATION OF TIME & MONEY LOST BY US DURING THIS WHOLE PROCESS.

We do not mind going to any extent to recover the loss from IFB. WE REQUIRE POSITIVE & PROMPT ACTION WITH IN 24 HRS FROM NOW...

Entire Digital System is not working. - IFB - Washing Machine(Senorita)

Dear Team,
Four months before we purchased the brand new IFB Senorita fully automatic Washing Machine at NEXT Showroom in West Tambaram. It is in good condition for a week then after we faced some problems in the machine including digital system it didnt work properly. We decide to inform the show room people they send the service people and give the temporary solution but the problem is not rectified then after we informed several times but the solution is same service people came and gave the solution for that time only, no one give the permanent solution.We don't know where we go and ask regarding the warranty, the machine is only four months old . We know only the show room people only.We need the problem is recitified for permanently otherwise the replace the machine.So pls look into the matter and give the proper response immediately.

Service Engineer not attending - IFB WASHING MACHINE

Complaint registere do on 08.11.08. Ticket No. is 2401416. Problem not rectified even after 20 days. What a poor response. You are forced to go to Consumer Forum.

My IFB w/m is just over a year old and within that period i had a whole lot of problems both with the machine and more so with the service. Immediately after the one year pewriod i was hounded for the AMC and in all my innocence i thought AMC service would be better. I am having a valve problem with the machine for the last one month and no action from their side. I told them to atleast let me know if they are unable to do it. Absolutely no response. I am disgusted. I very strongly recommend that nobody go in for IFB products please anymore

To the sr.manager ifb
I am a resident of anna nagar chennai .I have been contacting Mr. Ramesh for servicing my machine for the past three months.He gave me the address of another service centre at alwarpet but in spite of repeated calls no one is attending.If the spare parts are available in the market please inform or else send someone to repair. The machine costed around 22000 & service is so poor.

I would like to forewarn prospective buyers of IFB products.Please don't buy an IFB product.You would be doomed as the IFB personnel don't care for the customers.
I have made the cardinal mistake of buying an IFB W/Machine and am being harassed by the IFB personnel They tell lies and could'nt care less for customers.The whole IFB mechanism seems to be fraudulent.Please beware of them.
Samatha

no service although under AMC - IFB/ washing machine

I have registered a complaint with the customer care of IFB and the docket no. issued is 2409151 on 21 Nov 2008. I am also under AMC and I have been issued a receipt cum invoice from IFB
bearing no. 4307 dt. 7 June 2008.
I have contacted the local office at Visakhapatnam and addressed
the issue with one Mr. Phanindra but there has been no action on the same. I have made several calls but no action has been taken . They had finally come to check up and they had completely
dismantled the whole washing machine and informed that the tub has to be replaced. This was about 7 days ago. At this stage when nobody was responding we got the no. of the Branch head of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Leo...he just refuses to pick up his mobile .Please help us resolve this issue

Not knowing the lackadaisical attitude of the IFB Service at Chennai, and the organization as a whole to their customers, I have was a sucker to have purchased a IFB washing machine and on top of it I entered into AMC. To get at them over telephone is indeed an ordeal as neither you can get through nor no is there to give any responsible response. Their promises that their service personnel would be looking into the problem at once all seem to be written on cold water. Normally all products are more or less equal in performance, the response for service should be outstanding to make the product best in the market. Here it is the worst. The response is poorest of poor. I curse the day our family decided in favour of IFB. Never again I will make the mistake and I vow I will go out of my way to prevent, at any cost, any of my relatives or friends opting for IFM machines. It is a promise.

Thanks.

I have IFB 6 KG digital washing M/c, I/m so frustrated and surprised to see the kind service provided by IFB service center.

I have AMC for this m/c.
I booked the first complaint on 18th Nov regarding outlet blocked, and nobody turned up till 24th Nov, The day service Engineer came he said part needs to be Changed and he dissappeared for indefinite time, Then I called up IFB manager I'll not mention the name, Due to him he turned up and changed the part. But till today I'm facing the same problem and 2 times service Engineer have (after so many calls) come, spend total 5 mins and says the m/c requires de-scaling, I then purchased their expensive de-scaling agent and still struggling to get the m/c's outlet to be corrected.

I was blind admirer of IFB and always recommend their products inspite of expensive compared to other company's products, but now I HAVE LOST THE FAITH.

CAN SOMEBODY FROM IFB LISTEN TO MY COMPLAINT AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
I also see that their is a huge disconnect between the call center who takes complaint and the service center.

MY WASHING MACHINE MODEL IS ELENA.
WASHING MACHINE CLOTHES LOADING SIDE RUBBER SEAL REMOVE BETWEEN DRUM AND RUBBER BELLOW . PL.ATTENDING THE COMPLAIN.

I am in Chennai and have purchased IFB fully automatic machine 3 years back and the machine is under AMC. The service is really pathetic and they NEVER stick on to the commited date to fix the problem. When we contact the Service Engineer he will point out to his Manager, and when we contact the Manager he will not commit on the date at all.

My complaint No. is 2519306 dt. 09-Dec-2008. Service Engineer visited couple of days back and said some component is gone. He is saying the spare has arrived and his manager has to approve him to replace. When we check up with the manager, he says the spare is not available and will be available only during next week (How sure it is?). Whom to believe? We are helpless after investing our money in this product.

Day by day it is becoming a big worry because of the VERY poor Service of IFB in Chennai. Looking the right contact person to escalate this to next level.
S.Sasi

Door not closing - IFB- Senorita DX washing machine

I have lodged complaint and ticket number is 2531135. No one has attended to the complaint and now i am not able to get the customer service phone numbers also to find out the status. I have bought the machine only 3 months back.

Non compliance of reminder of AMC cheque - I.F.B.

Dear Sir, Mam,
We are esteem customers and endusers of your company and it has been a long journey of 10 years with you. Now our AMC of washing Machine has expired on 29th Oct. as your company personnal has not turned up since 2 1/2 months to collect AMC cheque. We had sent reminders telephonically as well as through your service emails, but yet to recieve an email or positive response. Waiting eagerly to have a positive feedback from you.

My IFB washing machine is under AMC and I am in chennai.In spite of the repeated request to the help line no service persons are attending the machine, The manager at Chennai is not even attending the calls.I am not able to under stand the reasons for this casual attitude.No higher officials telephone numbers are available for the redresal. My Complain No.2490089

I have renewed my AMC after initial warranty expired on 29 Aug 08. I have paid the amount for AMC 4659.00 for another two years. For money received they gave an receipt. But till date i didn't get my AMC papers. After repeated calls too they don't bother to deliver my papers. very poor customer approach by the company. The technicians too are not trained suitably. Please stay off from any IFB product.

dealer of IFB Washing M/C in Delhi - IFB WASHING M/C 5.5 KGS (MODEL-EXECUTIVE PLUS)

please arrange to send the delar of IFB Wasing M/C in Delhi.basically my requirement is pulley belt for 5.5 kgs automatic washing m/c (Executive Plus).Also send the contact no of the same
K Raja

I am under AMC. For two years I had no problem with the machine but I kept renewing my AMC. Your services have become horrible. The tube in my mach broke and I have not been able to
wash. On 15th, Dec, Monday I caleed the service centre -[25776208] and requested her to send a tube, but she said that she would only attend if I register the complaint at 18604255678. There was no response there, only a recorded message to give our name and tel no with std code and the customer care would get back. There was no person attending the call. I got back to her and reported the same. She called me back that there was a server problem and she would help me out. Till today, Friday morning, 19th there is no call or person coming to help. My clothes are lying unwashed for 5 days now. I will be taking this matter with the consumer court as I have records of all thes calls and conversations. From a customer who used to praise IFB to all friends and many of them buying these products, I am thouroughly unhappy and if I dont get any response by today afternoon, I will have to proceed against you. Last 3 days both the service centre and complaint numbers are not responding at all. Either they keep ringing or they are engaged. SHAME ON YOU!!!

complaint not attending last 12 days - IFB WASHING MACHINE

i had complaint of my ifb washing machine on dt. 8-12-2008.my complaint was attended by a exceutive n he opend the machine n remove the parts of machine n then cal on my mobile that one part is require change n tommorpw is bakrid holiday n he is also a muslim guy so ur machine will in order on 11-12-2008 i said ok.butnobody will come since yet.i went to service centre for three times self n there is madam named nidhi said ur complaint will exceute today 100 %.but the matter is same no one came to atttend the complaint.now ui think taht there is no value of AMC taking costumer in ifb . n i think ur service is wosrt in india than other companies.if my complaint is not attend today i will go to consumer court n i m not responsible for any missing part of machine which is removed by ur engineer from my machine.my ticket no is 2535830.

My washing machine is eight months old & less water is
coming needs filter cleaning.PL.attend it immediately.
------ S C GHOSH B-49, ASHOKA ENCLAVE-2, FIRST FLOOR, SEC-37, FARIDABAD121003.

IFB Washing Machine - Service persons not attending