IG Employment A Subsidiary of Palm Merchandising PVT LTD. - Feedback

Vijendra 2224 on Sep 29, 2013
Hi, I was shocked when i saw a statement on google. Because i already paid a amount arround 9000. but after a day i got a job. so i am satisfy with ig employment. they are taking a charges but giving a good placement. previously i was getting 3.20 salary per annum and now i got a 5.50 salary.

Comments

N Oct 11, 2013 by
Bhavesh Patel154

Best Review
thanks igemployment.com. job dene ke liye maine bahot interview face kiye but kahi bhi selection nhi mila but aapke yaha pe registration kiya aor mera interview round hua aor mujhe job mil gyi l&t me. surat me working hu mai ab.
N Sep 29, 2013 by
Vijendra 2224

Hi Vijendra i also got job via IG employment, thanx 2 IG employment.com
N Oct 11, 2013 by
Bhavesh Patel154

HI all, i completely satisfy with igemployment. they are good service provider and they are working good. they promissed me for 7 days and got a call on 6 th day.. thanks and just do your work fluently
N Oct 13, 2013 by
Rajesh c reddy

Hey,
I am Rajesh reddy, I paid the money for my registration. I got a job in Bangalore location. Thanks for support IG. keep it up guys...
N Oct 13, 2013 by
Anil jadhav#

Hello igemployment,
Thanks for your support, i got a job in bangelore. salary is enough for me but i need accomdation also. they are providing me good salary package. again thanks...

Thanks and regards
Anil jadhav
N Oct 19, 2013 by
Amit67

hi guys,
really its not fair, why you all blaming to this company.I had also paid the money. And also got a job. in think you are from any company and you are doing a fake commitment against igemployment. its a really good company. they are doing well..

regards,
Amit singh
Romesh negi

Good Morning,
I want to ask you can I change my job again for abroad. I am satisfy with my job, but I am looking for change.
actually you are giving a good placement, that's why this is humble request to you please send my request to abroad. I had already raid the in times jobs, they Didn't provide me job. But you are good, my first registration in your company and i got a job. thanks to you guys.
Kamya Singh1

thanks IGEMPLOYMENT for giving me job...
kanika021

Hi IGEMPLOYMENT,

I am kanika sharma from mumbai i paid amount to you of 6569/-Rs approx before 2 month back and now i got a very great job in navi mumbai as per my requirement with the great salary package and i am very happy with that even my father are shocked because they are never expect that type of portals are can do that and please give any other vacancy to my brother also they are also looking for the job in mumbai for Accounting field please do the needful as soon as possible.

R's
Kanika Sharma
SSriram

Hi, kanika.

I also agree with you. I had also paid the money around 5000 rs. I got a job with very handsome package. thanks ig
dileep812

Hi all
i had a great experience to share with you all that i got a job in highly reputed multinational bank named HDFC in delhi location with a good salary package of around 4.2 lpa.
I dont think so that they are making fool of customers.I request you all please give time to them...they will definetely provide you good opportunities in the future. I got the job after 1 month of the completion of the procedure which they told me to do.I paid nearly 10 k to them but now i am happy with the opportunity which they provided me.Thanks a ton IG Employment you did a great job for me...thanks a lot

Dileep Verma
N Oct 24, 2013 by
GBA

I have paid around 21 K on 21-Oct-13 and still waiting for their reply.The contact number which they have provided is switched off always and Customer care number is absolutely no use. Guys please suggest me.

BG
N Oct 31, 2013 by
anin chanda

Thanks ig for giving me job...
N Nov 2, 2013 by
swati01

All thanks for giving me a job. and one concern is that, maine yaha pe kayi sare compalints dekhe hai ig ke bare me. aor maine unse ye poochha tha ki kyo aisa likhte hai log? unhone mujhe btaya ki ye log wo hota hai jo apna process complete nhi karte hai aor baad me jub inhe koi response nhi milta to ye comment daal dete hai ulte ulte.
guys mai to aap se ye kahna chahti hu ki agar aapne better job ke liye apply karna hai to pay to karna padega. jo bhi apka process hai use complete karna padega. verification and documentation, , maine bhi kiya tha aor mujhe benefit mila. mai abhi HDFC bank me working hu.

Swati
N Nov 2, 2013 by
Raghu.

Happy Diwali to all IG employment. And thanks for Job, special thanks for Mr Nikhil. you guys are really doing well.
raju shinde4

hi all thanks for support.
Sunil Pradhan01

I got a call from Ig employment the person name is Ankit he is told me Your CV is shortlisted in MNC Companies & you have to Some registration Amount 2472, , , Maine socha fruad company ha so maine phela registration ni karya, , , fir maine bad ma socha ki achi opertuniteis ha to ek bar registration kra deta hu fir miane unke mob. no pa call Kia or registration kra liya sub verification b kra liya maine and uske bad unhone mjhe kha ki tmhe 15 days ke andr opportunities mil jayengi, , , fir maine 15 days ke bad mjhe ek company ka call aya or ma us company ma interview dena gya or mjhe itni ache job mili jo mjhe Naukri or times job b ni dilwa sakta tha, , , fir maine ig employment ma call karke Ankit ji ko thanxx bola itni achi job ka liye and Now In Happy For my job ma last 2 years sa job kar ra hu MNC company ma thanku ig employment for giving me the better Job, , ,
Sahoo kapil86

Hi Guys

My name is kapil sahoo[Bhuvneshwer] i got a call from Igemployment.com they guys told me that my CV is shortlisted from the Royal Bank Of Scotland(RBS) side In Banglore location and for the registration i need to pay 1798rs than after they guys will cunduct my interview...on the 15sep i pay 1798{ORD1904022523-C1} then after they again asking for the verification amount 4494 after a long conversation i pay 4494{ORD1507071648-C1} total i have paid 6292 for the selection...after 26days i got a call from RBS bank side and right now i m working as a asst. manager in operation department at a good salary package...they guys are doing really nice work for the seekers Best of luck to IGEmployment keep it up..

R's
Kapil Sahoo
N Nov 12, 2013 by
kartik49

Hi everyone,
i also got a call from indo gulf employment and they told me to apply the job in overseas and i need to pay 4791Rs for the registration...after 4 days i complete the registration formality...after 45days i got a call from Barclays Bank side...now i m working...m feeling very well..they are doing good job...

Kartik C
N Nov 17, 2013 by
Amit 2singh

Hello, IG Thanks for Giving me a job...

Amit singh