IGNOU / Ba / Bdp - non receipt of assignment marks

vijay bahadur pal
i have submitted assignment of eso-16 subject in feb 08.till now i have not recieved assignment marks.
please include my assignment mark in grade card.

thanks.

Comments

Sir, Iam Bhupender My enrolment no 044324080 I have not received my III year assinment. So, i can not
submit my assinment in our center without question paper . I heartly request you to please send my
III year assinment question paper on my e-mail id. It will be very appriciate for you.

Bhupender
9971781904

non receipt of bdp assignement.

i have taken my examination in june 2009 for BA (BDP) 2nd year.please tell me when will i get my result.
thanking u

Dear sir or madam

i am not receive my assignment no this is my last year in BA & my programme code is BDP i am not received any assignment number plz sen my FEG, EEG02, FHS01, FST01, plz send my assignments
number in my mail id thanking you yours student

9891991004/9891991005

dear sir or madam
plz send my assignment number which is FEG02, EEG02, FST01, FHD01, my enrolment no is 054687582 and my programme code is BDP (BA) now i m last year plz send my assi number in my mail id thanking you

yours student
MANISHA (m-9891991004/9891991005

My enrolment number is 061268231.Please send me Assignment of ANC1 in hindi.Because hindi assignment not updated in the site.Do the needful.

Respected sir

This is GEETA RANI & my enrollment no is 031463915. I had submited assignment of ESO -12 subject in Dec /2003.till now i have not received assignment marks . pls include my assignment marks in grade card.

Thanks & regards

Respected sir,

This is GEETA RANI & my enrollment no is 031463915.progaramme code is BA (BDP).I had submitted assignment of ESO-02 subject in DEC -03.till now i have not recieved assignment marks.
please include my assignment mark in grade card.

thanks & regards

I have passed all subjects in Term-End-Exam and I have submitted my assignment i.e. ESO-2/12 on dated 30.4.2005 but when it was not reflected in my Grade Card again I have submitted my another assignment of ESO-2/12 on dated 22.3.2009 at my IGNOU Study Centre(2810) but till today no marks reflected in the Grade Card. Due to said problem I am not getting my final result.
Hope, you will kindly look into the matter sympathetically and arrange to reflect the marks. "My Enrolment is 043726202"
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Tapas Kumar Chakraborty
229/E, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700 006

Dear sir
I am raj Please inform that Online admission how to processure.

i have done 12th & want to do ba from ignou sir plzz tell me wen these frms are out & do i need to prepare for any sort of exam

yours
ankush

I have to appear exam for BDP in june 2009 for which i have submitted my assignments for FEG-1, FBG-1, EPS-11, EPS-12 & BSHF-101, but so far i have not received assignment result for said subjects . My enrolment no. is 085271455. please send me my assinment marks.

Thaks regards

Pranay Kumar Sinha, Chopra, U/Dinajpur.

I have to appear exam for BDP in june 2009 for which i have submitted my assignments for FEG-1, FBG-1, BSHF-101, EPS-11 & EPS-12 but so far i have not received assignment results for june 2009. My enrolment no. is 085271455. Please be kind towards me by sending the assignment reults for the above subjects in my email ID.

CHOPRA, UTTAR DINAJPUR
WEST BENGAL

CHOPRA, UTTAR DINAJPUR
WEST BENGAL

I have to appear exam for BDP in june 2009 for which i have chosed subjects for BA-II yeard assignments for FST, EEF-3, EPA-4, BPAE-102 but so far i have not received assignment for said subjects. My enrolment no. is 085271455. Please be kind towards me by sending the assignment for the above subjects in my email ID.

NISHA

I have not yet received my assignments for B.A. My session commences on January 2009. my enrolement no. is 092712740. Courses offered are FEG-1, FEG-2, EEC-11, EEC-12, BSHF101. Programme name- BDP.Sir kindly send my assignment on my E-mail ID as soon as possible

sir my self fateh raj chitara my benrol. no. 075891138 plz give me my result & gread card

i have subbmit my assignment for BDP 1st year and i have passed all subgect.but my assignment marks is not sowing my marks? ihave not recive my FST, ERD01 assignment paper so kindly sent my assignment paper. thaking your siencerly MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY, JAIPUR MO.9772201889

for assignment