IGNOU - ASSIGNMENT RESULT?

taruna kapoor
Respected sir,
I am a Studentof IGNOU doing my MBA.My Enrolment no. is 081253227. I have appeared for my 2nd semester exams in Dec. 2008 and i have cleared my exams also. But, unfortunately, my 2 assignment result shows "NOT COMPLETED".(MS-66 and MS 68). I will be appearing for my 3rd sem in june 2009.
I have visited the IGNOU regional center in Tuglakabad 2 times and Maidan Garhi and i keep on taking feedback from my study center (0709-RLA, South campus)
taruna

Comments

hi I'm mayur sangwan

I admitted BPP curse on 19/11/2009 but till now i don't receive any course material and further detail of admission

please tell me what i do for get the bpp course material and detail of my admission

I'm waiting for your response

I'm so disappointed

Last year sep 2009 i submitted the assignment paper for MBA.Please send me the results to my above mentioned email id .

thanks,

sridhar.

I joined Ignou in 2004, till now i havent obtained my results or grade card.
Enrol no: 044651590
Name: Neethu. S
Study centre code: 1401
I am not able to pursue for any job without my graduation certificate.
I applied for provisional certificate, till now no response.
I am very unhappy with the kind of service of ignou.
I lost my 3 yrs just because the assignment marks were not upgraded.
This time i am hoping a quick response.
Sir, you can send any details regarding this to neethu@phykon.com

Neethu. S

sir please check the assistement EHD-07 and ESO 16 EHD -2 PLEASE CHECK THE

Respected Sir,
I am Kamaljit Kour, student of BDP program(Eng honours). My Enroll no-092696700. I have given exam in dec 2009 for 1st year. My result is given on the site but FHS-1 result not completed on the site. kindly send my grade card & result on my correspondence address. I hope that you will send grade card Or result my email .i.d.
My e mail id: – gurumukh@tatasteel.com

thanking you,
Amarjit Kaur
2nd year student of BDP (eng honours)Enroll no-092696700

Respected sir,
I am a Studentof IGNOU doing my Mard.My Enrolment no. is 084535327. I have appeared for my 1st turm end exams in June 2009 and But, unfortunately, my 4 assignment result shows "NOT COMPLETED".(MRD 101, MRD 102, MRD 103, MRD 004). I will be appearing for my 2rd TEE in Dec 2010.
I have sent registered complaint by post to AR student registration and evaluation dept. I am a sincere and hardworking student and i am really worried for what all has happened.
Yashpal Singh
Dehradun, Uttarakhand
nafis

Respected sir,
I am a Student of IGNOU taken pgjmc examination dec. 2009.My Enrolment no. is 092794386. And i have cleared my exams also. But, unfortunately, I did not get my marksheet and result shows "INCOMPLETED" i have to do ma in mass com. i need progress report urgently.
NAFIS

Respected sir,

I am Ravi kumar that i had been enrol in BDP couse with enrol no 064168210 i had sent assignment of EHD-07 March 2009 . But no grade had been assigned. so please sent my assignements marks. sent this email address ravisrp2@gmail.com

Thanks & regard
Ravi kumar
Enrol no 064168210
Prog.BDP
chhavs

this is to bring to your kind notice that i chhavi kumar .. enrollment no-095735310..unable to know my assignments marks...i stay in karol bagh and my study centre is in alipur(swami shradhanad college)..i went there so many times to know my assignments marks...they always come with the excuse... come tommorrow or after 2-3 days...i dont know what to do... i tried calling at rajghat (reginol centre) and visit maidangarhi as well...didnt find any solution...please help me...

update me on this id:chhavi_kumar19@yahoo.com
thankyou
Ninu

I am a Student of IGNOU my MARD Enrolment no. is 076442706. I have appeared for my MARD II year exams in Dec. 2009 But, unfortunately, my all assignment result shows "NOT COMPLETED" I have visited the IGNOU Study center in National College Nuapada

Requested, kindly look into the matter.

Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
Ramesh Chandra Naik
e-mail. r.naik73@yahoo.in
Mob:-09437275086
N Feb 22, 2011 by
pdp202013

I am Pradeep Singh MA(RD) student, enrollment no. 061432150 from Ignou. I am shocked with D grade in 2nd year theory papers & disappeared grade in 2nd year assignments, too. Please help me what to do?
N Feb 23, 2011 by
surajsarma

sir, am the one of the student of ur IGNOU regional centre guwahati n submited my assignment on month of march 2010 at study centre handiqe college.now i have collected my result of bdp 1st year, where my assignment marks of FEG 1, FEG 2 have only shown .so kindly declared my remaining assignment marks my enrollment no is 094095100 Thanking You
N Feb 23, 2011 by
surajsarma

SIR, am the student of MHD 1st year and collected my result from the net, but it does not declared my assignment marks, so kindly do me a favour and declared my assignment marks .My enrollment no is 100072323
N Jul 9, 2011 by
meenal desai

dear sir/madam, i am meenal desai from malwan, sindhudurg.i was submitted my mard hindi 1st year assignment in oct 2010.but yet not receiving my result.this is my 2nd year pls.help me to get my assignment result.meenal desai (mmrcreations@gmail.com)
N Aug 25, 2011 by
ayeshu

sir
I Miss Ayesha Fathima, enrollment no-094550301, regional center-1301, m.e.g. want to inform you that the assignment submitted on march 31st 2011 have still not received the result of m.e.g05 assignment, the b.e.s college does not respond to phone and is not open in morning due to which there is problem in communication, therefore i request u to look into matter and declare result as soon as possible

thanking you,
yours faithfully AYESHA FATHIMA
E-MAIL-ash_minna@yahoo.co.in
N Nov 3, 2011 by
PRALAY PAL

REPECTED SIR/MADAM:

Iam pralay pal ignou student and completed my BDP(BA) course.I have submitted my assingnment of EPS 6 in 15MARCH 2011 . I had receive my assignment copy on26SEP 2011, I updated my marks in regional centre of kolkata (Bikash Bahvan) by 13oct 2011 ( my marks is 66 in eps6 which is not updated) .But my grade card status is still incomplete, for u iam unable to taken admission in master degree pograme last date is 30Nov 2011. This is further leading to spoil my future study.
Please update my garde card and send my mark sheet.Iam waitinig for your reply.

ENROLMENT NO: 085424923
pralay pal
N Nov 4, 2011 by
PRALAY PAL

EPECTED SIR/MADAM:

Iam pralay pal ignou student and completed my BDP(BA) course.Thank you for update of my grade card kindly send my marksheet so that i can take admission by 30nov 2011 master degree pograme in ignou
.Iam waitinig for my mark sheet.
ENROLMENT NO: 085424923
STUDY CENRE : BHAIRAB GANGULY COLLEGE
moblie no: 9836829964/03325686184
email id:pralaypal.pal@gmail.com
N Dec 16, 2011 by
shashi.nishu

sir i shashi pal enrollment no..100158351register with ignou in 2010 in MPA course my assignment nomber not updated in my grade card as i have submitted my assignment well in time sir please do the needful action
N Jan 11, 2012 by
farah123

i am student of BDP my evenrollment no is 075935980 i have not found my FST 01assingment number yet
N Feb 6, 2013 by
aswany renjith

I am ignou student and pursuing my BDP(BSC mathematics) course. I have submitted my assignments of BHDF101, FEG 01. MTE 01, MTE 02. MTE 04. MTE 05, MTE 06. But not received my marks.This is further leading to spoil my future study. kindly do the needful.
Enrolment number: 111248956

IGNOU - ASSIGNMENT RESULT?