IGNOU - Study material and Project status

Thiyagarajan Rajmuni Vanniyer

I have registered and paid the fees for the study material of paper MS-26 for the session july-2008 but till today i could not recieve the material even after followups and calls, due to which i could not submit my assignments as well as could not appear for the term end exams for the paper and ultimately got my degree delayed for 1 year. Even my project synopsis status is not been cleared by them after the stipulated one and half months period, its now more than 2 and half months. the numbers appearing onthe website as contact numbers are not adressed. please help me to get rid of my problem.

Comments

My enrollment no. is 072456276 & i am student of 5th sem mba. & i have taken special subject in finance. In last sem(i.e.4th) i have choosen MS-42, 43, 45 subjects but till date i have not received study material. In this sem. MS-46 is my subject & i have no study material. No one is taking care of this. How can i complete my assignments & how can appear for exam? i have done email to mpdd but no responce. pls help.

my enrollment no.is 070539216.year 2007-2010. i am student of P G D R P.& i have not received project status .how can i complete course and training.

I am a student of bts final year . i have submitted my projects PTS 04, PTS 05, PTS 06 in the month of march this year, but my number is not updated. So i am requested you to please updated my result as soon as possible thanks u. my enrollment no is 062761855 course BTS.

sir, I sri matrudatta mohanty, student of management programme5th semister bearing enrolment no-083270970, regional center Bhubaneswar, STUDY CENTER BOSE, CUTTACK(2191), ORISSA.Ihave submitted MS-100 project proposal(synopsis), title- A study on the performance evaluation of the cuttack URBAN CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.ON DATED-07/09/2010by speed postservice.But ihave not received any of the confirmation about approval of project proposal.please kindly inform me about my project proposal as quick as possible, sothat I shall submit project report on time, my e-mail id matrudatta2008@rediffmail.com, ihope you can under stand my problem thanking you, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CONFIRAMATION APPROVAL PROJECT PROPOSAL MATRUDATTA MOHANTY, ENROLMENT NO -083270970, MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME, BOSE, 2191, CUTTACK, ORISSA REGIONAL CENTER-BHUBANESWAR.
A Jan 11, 2011 by
vadivelsangeetha

I completed all my papers. Please give my project status

R.Vadivel
N Feb 22, 2011 by
V.MUTHUKUMAR

Dear Sir

I am V.MUTHUKUMAR, Student of Management Programme. My Enrolment Number is 072667080I sent my project proposal of 1 Nov 2010, till date i did not get approval status. Kindly inform me about my synopsis status, My e -mail id libra.vmk@rediff mail.com

V.MUTHUKUMAR
N Feb 26, 2011 by
dineshmpk

I'm doing my final year MBA in marketing management in IGNOU. I want some guidance on how to proceed. I have my project from jul-dec, 2010. So I'm planning to reregister by end of march, 2010 and submit my synopsis by end of march or april, 2010. So,

1)Do I need to choose a project supervisor or whether we will be alloted? If we have to choose a supervisor how should we approach through regional center or study center. Can I choose a supervisor outside IGNOU.
2) Do we need to choose a topic before looking for supervisor?

Please suggest

Thanks in advance,

Dinesh kumar patel (Bhopal)
N Mar 6, 2011 by
nimmyseby

I am Nimmy, i have submitted my MBA Project Report to Registrat IGNOU. It was sent by registered ad on 31/1/2011. My enrollment no is 031727431. I regret to inform you that i am still not in receipt of my ad card. I would like to know whether my report has been received.

Kindly reply at nimmyseby@gmail.com

Nimmy
N May 19, 2011 by
Rupali More

I am Rupali More, my enrollment no.is071991078.I have completed my all papers of MBA(Finance).
I got approval for project synopsis & send the project report in March 2011.
But my registration for MS-100 was in July 2008.Hence I re-registered for the same but after submission of project report.
So is it OK or I have to send another report because I have not received any communication from IGNOU, New Delhi.
Plz guide me for the same & reply me at rupamore@gmail.com
N May 19, 2011 by
manikkaushal

i want to know the subjects in B.com with major in corporate affairs and administration, b.com with major in financial and cost accounting, B.com in retail services,
N Jul 18, 2011 by

Program: MBA
Enrollment Number 091491951
N Sep 21, 2011 by
lakhmi saini

I am a student of MBA Finance Enroll No. 081140461. I had submited my project synopsis in march 2011 & I have received my approvel ofsynopsis in Last week of June 2011 it was late by IGNOU, The Time should be 4 weeks. I have subbmiutted my final project Fifst Week of July 2011. But Its result Not Declared with June 2011's Result.

Now I want to know the status of my project report and when will its result declared. My Project Report No. By IGNOU is 72960.

Plz tell my project status on my email ID- lakhmisaini@gmail.com

Lakhmi Chand
MP (MBA)
Enroll-081140461
Mob.09999376835
N Sep 23, 2011 by
ADITYA DEEPAK PANDEY

I am a student of MBA Enroll No. 071195040. I had submited my project synopsis in JUNE 2011 & I have not received the approvel of synopsis till date, it was late by IGNOU, The Time should be 4 weeks.

Now I want to know the status of my project synopsis report

Plz send my project synopsis status on my email ID- pandey.d@adityabirla.com

Deepak Pandey MBA
Enroll-071195040
Mob.09826429169
N Jan 20, 2012 by
Niket Kulshreshtha

This is Niket, I am a student of BTS. My Enrollment no is 076290150. I cleared my all exams in 2010 only but due to Project reports i still awaiting to complete my Grade Card My next step to appear in MBA but i still awaiting result of a Project report PTS-05 which i submitted on 15 November'11. As per my request update my grade card on priority to start MBA from the next section only.

Niket
Enroll : 076290150
Mob : 09873485038
N Feb 13, 2012 by
SUMER SINGH TANWAR RAJPUT

This is Maqaddar Singh, I am a student of BTS. My Enrollment no is 063993809. I cleared my all exams in 2010 only but due to Project reports i still awaiting to complete my Grade Card My next step to appear in MBA but i still awaiting result of a Project report PTS-05 which i submitted on 1 Oct.'11. As per my request update my grade card on priority to start MBA from the next section only.

Maqaddar Singh
Enroll : 063993809
Mob : 098962-33343
Email- maqaddarsingh1922@gmail.com
N Feb 15, 2012 by
sudesh awasthi IGNOU  - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Result of project report - BTS Project

I passed all the papers of BTS and deposited all the projects also in OCT-2011. Till now I have not received any information about my result. Because of this I am unable to appear in any examination which requires graduate qualification.

Name: Mohini Gupta
Enr no.:075518721
N Feb 24, 2012 by
niketkuls

This is Niket, I am a student of BTS. My Enrollment no is 076290150. I cleared my all exams in 2010 only but due to Project reports i still awaiting to complete my Grade Card My next step to appear in MBA but i still awaiting result of a Project report PTS-05 which i submitted on 15 November'11. As per my request update my grade card on priority to start MBA from the next section only and the IGNOU already announced DECEMBER TTE Results but i still awaiting for Project status by your side of the same do it on Urgent basis on my E-mail @ niketkuls@yahoo.co.in if possible or in the grade card.

Niket
Enroll : 076290150
Mob : 09873485038
N Feb 24, 2012 by
burra srinivas

sir, I am Burra Srinivas, student of management programme bearing enrolment no-093946364, , .Ihave submitted MS-100 project proposal(synopsis), by speed post service.But ihave not received any of the confirmation about approval of project proposal.please kindly inform me about my project proposal as quick as possible, sothat I shall submit project report on time, my e-mail id burra_srinivas84@yahoo.com, ihope you can under stand my problem thanking you, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION APPROVAL .

Burra Srinivas
Pin code : 505530
N May 29, 2012 by
vandana dashore

I AM VANDANA DASHORE STUDENT OF MP ENROLLMENT N0-083354355
.I VE SUBMITTED MY SYNOPSIS FOR MS-100, IN 2011 MAY 20, BT ONE YEAR HAS PASSED DUE TO LAZYNESS OF THE DEPARTMENT I HAVE NOT GOT THIS YEAR INCEREMENT.MY ALL DUES ARE CLEAR.THEN WHY THIS SLUGGISHNESS?
N May 30, 2012 by
vaishnavi.vel

This is Vaishnavi Palanivel. Enrollment no - 101857066.

I have submitted Ms-100 project proposal(synopsis) by ordinary post to IGNOU on march 23rd 2012.

Till now i am not getting any confirmation from IGNOU.

Kindly let me know how can i check the status of the same.

will communicate via my email_id also as vaishnavi.mscmba@gmail.com

IGNOU - Study material and Project status