Immigration Solutions - Fraud Service

anonymous_2 on Apr 13, 2011
The owner is cheat and behind money.. doesn't provide the immigration consulting and will charge you for money.. no information in advance and ask for documents at will .. he will ask credit card number on email to pay.. do not go for immigration consulting to him.

Comments

A Jul 6, 2012 by
immigraitoncons

Agreed to it. This has happened with me and my friend.

Their changers are too high and most importantly they will ask you to pay almost 75% within a month whereas 30% of your application part is done. So if you do not apply for visa for any reason you will loose a lot of money.
Also they do not share information and are very secretive. If you are planning to hire this consultant than make sure you do your homework for your immigration and do not just go on their words.
A Jul 10, 2012 by
rajnesh09.sah

I have also visited them few days back and is not happy with them.

I felt that they either do not wish to provide information without paying them or they do not have complete knowledge about immigration. They were just saying that they will make process very simple.. very easy which I doubt as if Immigration to any country would have been that simple then I am sure we all Indian would have settled in Australia :)

Thanks for above comments, as I too felt that they want me to pay almost 70% of their total fee upfront where as in case if my Expression of Interest (EOI) will not get clear EOI then they will not refund it. So summary is, Immigration Solution will be sure short be earning 80K whether you will get Immigration Visa or not.
D Jul 20, 2012 by
S. Arora

Lol!

The above comments seem totally fake. The user ID is 'immigraitoncons'. Boss when you post fake comments against your competitors, at least have the brains to change your user name. Plus both comments have similar grammatical mistakes and bad spelling as if written by the same person.
A Aug 2, 2012 by
rajnesh09sah

These comments are not fake at all. I have visited immigration solutions some time back and without providing complete information to me they were demanding money. I went to them after reading online reviews but they seems to be false and may have been written only by these people.

I request to other people to please comment on this online forum if they have faced same issue as immigration is not only about money but also the biggest opportunity of one's own and their family good life which may be ruined by selfish people.

Immigration Solutions - Fraud Service