Income Tax - Acknowledgement number in "E-Receipt for IT Return " and ITR-V are different

Ramya G

I have completed my tax filing process online ending with the ITR-V posting to the concerned Post office.
I have now received a mail from IT Dept mentioning that my ITR-V is not obtained. I have the acknowledgement for receipt of ITR-V already.

On analysis of the acknowledgement number, I found that it is different in E-Receipt for IT Return form and in the ITR-V that I submitted. Since this is a mistake from the IT Dept, how do I get it corrected?

Ramya

Comments

regarding income tax statement - hans raj

I AM HANS RAJ.I HAVE HOUSE LOAN. MY ACCOUNT NO IS LBSAN 00001556307 &LBSAN 00001556309. PLEASE SEND ME MY STATMENT MARCH 2008 TO FEB 2009. I AM TALK IN PHONE NO 9815558000. BUT NOT SEND MY STATMENT. I AM TAKL SO MANY TIME BUT NO RISPONSE. PLS HELP ME.

I have submitted some returns of my client on the dates below mentioned:
1. 20.07.2009
2.30.07.2009
3.25.08.09
4.21.08.09

i have received e - filling number but have not received e- receipts yet.

i have send many e-filing retruns thr. electronic trans.
but have not received e- receipts yet.

how can i receipt all e-receipt.

Thanking you,

I have submitted some returns of my client. I have received e - filling number but have not received e- receipts yet.

Thanking you,

We have received your mail dated 27/11/2009. On persual of the same we are unable to match the Acknowledgement No. 91718270260909 to any of the e-filed returns. Please confirm the PAN & Party/Assesse name, so that we can track the e-filed return.

With regards
Sanat & Associates
e-mail:- sanat_associates@indiatimes.com

Respected Sir,
I have completed my tax filing process online ending with the ITR-V posting to the concerned post office.

But I have not yet received E-Receipt of ITR-V from the IT department. So Please send my E-receipt and my Ack. no.92051210260909.

Thanking You Sir.

Respected sir,
I have completed my tax filing process online ending with the ITR-V posting to the concerned post office on Dt.10/11/2009 but I have not received -E-receipt from the department. Again I have posted on 23/11/2009 still today I have not received CPC-receipt from the department.

So please send CPC-receipt kindly reply the same.

Thanking you sir.

Respected sir,
I have completed my Income-tax return e-filing process on 25/09/2009, vide Acknowledgement No.-91001180250909 and posted to the Post Bag No.1, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560100, by ordinary post. on 05/10/2009 but I have not received -E-receipt from the department. .

So please send CPC-receipt kindly reply the same.

Thanking you sir.

Respected Sir,
i have filed my client it returns thru e-filing wide ack number :95367350290909. has not yet received E-receipt of ITR-V.send the details to my mail.

Thanking you sir

hi,
i have not received any e-mail for acknowledgement of receipt from Income tax department at Banglore. I have already post my ITR-V for the A.Y. 2009-10at Bangalore. But not yet to received any mails or any receipt of acknowledgement.

Pl. give me guidance how to get acknowledgement of receipt for my return filed.

Nayana Patil

DEAR FRIENDS,

ACTUALLY I HAVE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. OF MY INCOME TAX RETURN FOR THE A.Y. 2009-10. I DO NOT HAVE NAME, DATE OF BIRTH AND PAN NUMBER OF THIS RETURN.

PLEASE HELP ME THIS RETURN ALSO NOT RECEIVED BY THE INCOME TAX OFFICER WHICH I SEND BY COURIER TO BANGALORE.

I RECEIVED MESSAGE FROM BANGALORE THAT SEND US ANOTHER COPY OF ITR A.Y. 2009-10
OF THIS ACKNOWLEGEMENT NO. 78907820290709.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS I.T.R. A.Y. 2009-10 AND ALSO I LOST E-RETURN PRINT OUT OF THIS RETURN.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND OUT THIS I.T.R. A.Y. 2009-10
TELL ME ITS NAME, PAN NO..

THANKING YOU

I have not received acknowledgement receipt 2009-2010 from income tax department. our acknowledgement no. 96897210300909.
Pl. give me my acknowledgement of receipt.

Thanking You
For Pollucon Technologies Limited

Bala
aammo

Dear Team
I have filed the ITR but till now i have not received the acknowledgement receipt of the same . As i request you to email the receipt at this email id aammo@rediffmail.com as my banker need it urgently.
acknowledgement No. 113474550230310
pan no. BIMPS0018M
Name : dharmendra kumar srivastava
d.o.b : 12/11/1968

i have received e - filling number but have not received e- receipts yet.

I have completed 3 Person tax filing process online ending with the ITR-I posting to the concerned Post office.
I have now received just a mail from IT Dept mentioning that and other 2 ITR-I is not obtained. I have the acknowledgement for receipt of ITR-I already.

How to get or Pease send other IT Receipt.

I have not receive the E - Receipt of my Assessment year 2010 - 11.

E - filling Achnowledgement number - 149621640190810, Dated - 19/08/2010.

Posted the Acknowledgement on 20/08/2010.

Regards..

Aziz Choudhury.
Mobile no:- +919820242642,
Email id :- aziz.sales.srm@gmail
Payal D

My TRV acknowledgement number is 144662850310710. I had sent the ITRV form by post in November to the concerned address. However i got a mail from Income Tax department that they have not received it. I sent it again in December through speed post but i still havent received any receipt confirmation.

My email id is payal.rulez@gmail.com. Kindly advise.

Payal
N Feb 25, 2011 by
vkumargupta

I have not receive the E - Receipt of my Assessment year 2010 - 11.
E - filling Achnowledgement number - 173225210151010, Dated - 15/10/2010. A.Y.2010-11

Regards..

Vinod gupta advocate.
Mobile no:- 9827285795
Email id :- vkumarguptaadvocate@gmail.com
N Jun 25, 2013 by
NEELESH SHAH

I HAVE FILED ITR V VIDE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO:591352880260313 FOR A.Y 2012-13
& SEND THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO BANGALORE BY SPEED POST. HOWEVER I AM
RECEIVING SMS THAT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NOT RECD .
I AM NOT ABLE TO TRACE THE NAME OF THE ASSESSEE, PLEASE SMS THE NAME SO THAT
I CAN SEND ACK. BY SPEED POST

NILESH
shahcranes@gmail.com
N Sep 27, 2013 by
amitrana.lim

I have not receive the E - Receipt of my Assessment year 2011 - 12.
E - filing Achnowledgement number - 764205230020913, Dated - 02/09/2013.
Posted the Acknowledgement on 18/09/2013.

Amit Rana