Income Tax Department - IT refund not received

Shubhi Aeran
My name is Shubhi Aeran, I have not got any INcome tax refund from the Income Tax department for the FY 2006-2007 return being filed in May 2007. I have to get Rs. 6252 but it is already one year. please help me to recieve the refund. My Pan No. is AHTPA6273H.

[Apr 01, 2014] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

duplicate pancard - Income Tax Department

my pancard missing so i need pancard my pancard no
ABOPR4706R

not received Income Tax Refund for 2006-2007 - Income Tax Department

HI,

I have a Tax refund pending of around Rs. 4500 for 2006 -2007 which has still not been received by me.

Pan no: ANDPM1875D

Kindly help resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Swati

I think you don`t know that in India nobody can get refund without Bribe, I also facing problem to get refund Beacause IT Employee want their commission

I am also waiting for the refund of Rs 11, 000/- for years 06-07 claim of income tax paid in Chandigarh, I don't have any idea when I would get the refund as most of the people say that they received the refun after 2 to 3 years.
My PAN CARD # is :ARVPS4581J
I am handicap person and its really difficult to approach IT depatyment frequently, please help.

hi.
i m chandra prakash vyas. i search on internet that i know that on 7 th of may my income tax refund check undelivered by postal department because i change my resident address on jan. 2008 . my new address is 759-760 c first floor ward no. 6 mehaurli new delhi. my pan card no. is ADRPV7357Dand the assessment year is 2005-2006. s.b.i. reference no. is CMP2673477. SO HOW AND WHERE I CAN COLLET MY REFUND check.
please do needful for this matter.
thanking u .

Income Tax refund for the year 2006-2007 - software

I have to get a IT refund of Rs 15000 for the year 2006-2007.. I have filed the return and no information is received after that.. I am not sure how to identify where the refund is gone.. Also I would like to know whether I will get my refund or not..

refunds not received - individual salary

My PAN No. AAGPA6233M

Please arrange to send me at your earliest Income tax refunds for the following:

assessment years date

2005-2006 03.07.2005

2006-2007 28.07.2006

2007-2008 20.08.2007

My address: 1/C/402 NG Suncity Phase II, Thakur Village, kandivali East, Mumbai 400101.
Mobile number 9869475652.

I had applied for PAN.I had received a SMS from TIN NSDL specifying that PAN had been allotted, PAN NO.AUPPM0029C and card will be disptched shortly.But not yet i have received my PAN copy. Kindly dispatch at the earliest

Yours Truly,
Muthukumaran

NOT RECEIVED MY CORRECTED PAN CARD - INDIAN NAVY

I HAVE APPLICATED FOR PAN CARD CORRECTION ON 14 MAY 08 AT ERNAKULAM. MY APPLIATION NO. IS 703877690, COUPON NO. IS 024833361

IT refund not received
My name is Prabhudutta Dash, I have not got any INcome tax refund from the Income Tax department for the FY 2006-2007 return being filed in May 2007. I have to get Rs. 6817 but it is already one year. please help me to recieve the refund. My Pan No. is AJPPD0547F.

I have lost my PAN Card & I want new PAN Card .

No Tax refund for last 2 years - It Department

I havent received my IT refund for both 2006-07, 2007-08 respite calling them several times and getting false assurances that it would be credited soon..

My PAN # is AGCPJ9422H. Please help me figure out a way to get this refunded..

Santhosh.

refund not received for assessment year 2005-06 - Income Tax Department

Dear Team,
This is really shocking for me that i have still not received the refund for the assessment year 2005-06

Request you to kindly look into the matter and revert back on the same asap i m expecting that you will seriously look into the above matter on the priority basis.
Below mentioned are my credentials.

Name- SRINAGESH. P

NEAR KABIR GNANA MANDIR,
BEHIND BEL NORTH GATE,
VIDYARANYAPURA POST,
BANGALORE 560097

I will be highly obliged if the mentioned refundable amt will be credited directly to my account.
Name in account: SRINAGESH. P
Account no. 004701000502.
MICR CODE : 560229003.
Name of bank; ICICI BANK LTD.
Branch : Koramangala branch, Bangalore.

Request you to kindly revert back on the same on the priority basis either by post or by e-mail.
My e-mail address: srinagesh2000@yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards,

Srinagesh. P

pan no. is wrong - A.K. & Associates

dear sir

my pan no. AMOPD6918N is wrong named Devender, (Kaushik) last name and D.O.B - 29/07/01986

please cheque the status and give me my wtire pan no.

Devender Kaushik
9968191227

I had appled for PAN CARD 16 months back Pan No was allotted to me as AODPP5503Q, which has not reached me till date . I appled new form no 49A for new PAN CARD i got the PAN CARD . So please cancel the alloteed Pan No AODPP5503Q.

Thanks & Regards,
Dushyanta Kumar.

income tax refund 2006-07 not received - Income Tax Dept

my income tax refund of Rs 27000/- has not been recd from it ward 27(1) even after two years. I have changed my address since then and the it deptt says that my check has been returned unreceived. Kindly help me get it at new address.

regards
Anjani Asthana
b-2/14, Janakpuri New Delhi

Not received my IT refund for 2006-2007 - Indian IT Department

I have not received my IT refund of the year 2006-2007.
I had filed my returns to WARD 14(3), Bangalore.

Kindly let me know what needs to be done.

income tax refund not received for fy 2006-2007 - income tax refund not recieved for fy 2006-2007

i am krishna goel pan no. ACDPG0292M. I have two refunds from income tax depatment, for financial year 2006-07 & 2007-08 ( rs.3000 & rs.4310 respectivily)
please look at the matter

krishna goel

My pancard missing so i need pancard my pancard no
AIQPG2341E

I am Poonam Pandey having PAN no is "AKWPP5309H". I have filed my return of income for assessment year 2006-07 as on 20/6/2007 with refund of Rs.2150/ on serial no-2111002062.

But it is sorry to say that i have not yet received the refund amount till date.

Therefore you are requested to do needful and arrange to release my refund as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards