Follow us
Log in        Register

Income Tax Department - IT refund not received

282 Reviews
  Shubhi Aeran
My name is Shubhi Aeran, I have not got any INcome tax refund from the Income Tax department for the FY 2006-2007 return being filed in May 2007. I have to get Rs. 6252 but it is already one year. please help me to recieve the refund. My Pan No. is AHTPA6273H.

Complaint Status

[Apr 01, 2014] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments 281 Comments     Updated:
Resolve this Complaint  



not received Income Tax Refund for 2006-2007 - Income Tax Department


I have a Tax refund pending of around Rs. 4500 for 2006 -2007 which has still not been received by me.

Pan no: ANDPM1875D

Kindly help resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards

I think you don`t know that in India nobody can get refund without Bribe, I also facing problem to get refund Beacause IT Employee want their commission

I am also waiting for the refund of Rs 11, 000/- for years 06-07 claim of income tax paid in Chandigarh, I don't have any idea when I would get the refund as most of the people say that they received the refun after 2 to 3 years.
My PAN CARD # is :ARVPS4581J
I am handicap person and its really difficult to approach IT depatyment frequently, please help.
i m chandra prakash vyas. i search on internet that i know that on 7 th of may my income tax refund check undelivered by postal department because i change my resident address on jan. 2008 . my new address is 759-760 c first floor ward no. 6 mehaurli new delhi. my pan card no. is ADRPV7357Dand the assessment year is 2005-2006. s.b.i. reference no. is CMP2673477. SO HOW AND WHERE I CAN COLLET MY REFUND check.
please do needful for this matter.
thanking u .

Income Tax refund for the year 2006-2007 - software

I have to get a IT refund of Rs 15000 for the year 2006-2007.. I have filed the return and no information is received after that.. I am not sure how to identify where the refund is gone.. Also I would like to know whether I will get my refund or not..

refunds not received - individual salary


Please arrange to send me at your earliest Income tax refunds for the following:

assessment years date

2005-2006 03.07.2005

2006-2007 28.07.2006

2007-2008 20.08.2007

My address: 1/C/402 NG Suncity Phase II, Thakur Village, kandivali East, Mumbai 400101.
Mobile number 9869475652.


IT refund not received
My name is Prabhudutta Dash, I have not got any INcome tax refund from the Income Tax department for the FY 2006-2007 return being filed in May 2007. I have to get Rs. 6817 but it is already one year. please help me to recieve the refund. My Pan No. is AJPPD0547F.

No Tax refund for last 2 years - It Department


I havent received my IT refund for both 2006-07, 2007-08 respite calling them several times and getting false assurances that it would be credited soon..

My PAN # is AGCPJ9422H. Please help me figure out a way to get this refunded..


pan no. is wrong - A.K. & Associates

dear sir

my pan no. AMOPD6918N is wrong named Devender, (Kaushik) last name and D.O.B - 29/07/01986

please cheque the status and give me my wtire pan no.

Devender Kaushik

income tax refund 2006-07 not received - Income Tax Dept

my income tax refund of Rs 27000/- has not been recd from it ward 27(1) even after two years. I have changed my address since then and the it deptt says that my check has been returned unreceived. Kindly help me get it at new address.

Anjani Asthana
b-2/14, Janakpuri New Delhi

Not received my IT refund for 2006-2007 - Indian IT Department

I have not received my IT refund of the year 2006-2007.
I had filed my returns to WARD 14(3), Bangalore.

Kindly let me know what needs to be done.

income tax refund not received for fy 2006-2007 - income tax refund not recieved for fy 2006-2007

i am krishna goel pan no. ACDPG0292M. I have two refunds from income tax depatment, for financial year 2006-07 & 2007-08 ( rs.3000 & rs.4310 respectivily)
please look at the matter

krishna goel

I am Poonam Pandey having PAN no is "AKWPP5309H". I have filed my return of income for assessment year 2006-07 as on 20/6/2007 with refund of Rs.2150/ on serial no-2111002062.

But it is sorry to say that i have not yet received the refund amount till date.

Therefore you are requested to do needful and arrange to release my refund as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Poonam Pandey
i have also not recd my it refund for 06-07. it's been well over a year.

My Name is Venkata Satya Aparna Suri and PAN no is "BEXPS5574P". I have filed my return of income for the assessment year 2006-2007 on 25/07/2007 with refund of Rs.3765/ on serial no-1290010892 and submitted in Hyderabad (Range 12).

It is already one year and I didn't receive my refund till date.
I request you to please do the needful for getting my refund as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Wrong Account no mentioned in refund cheque - Navy

I receive my income tax refund cheque but one number from the account no is missing in the Cheque.Please suggest the remedial steps to be taken since the bank is refusing to honour the cheque.
I am Ajay Kumar Dhamija pan no. AFDPD4367BM. I have one refunds from income tax depatment, for financial year 2006-07
please look at the matter
Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Ganeshprasad Hegde and my PAN is ACCPH8565M.

I have filed the Income Tax return for the AY 2008-2009 on 30.07.2008 vide your acknowledgement No 1411019785.

At present I am working in M/s Celestream Technologies Limited. My employers have deducted TDS of Rs. 15740/- from my salary for the FY 2007-2008 as agaainst Rs. 11729/- I Tax due to be deducted from my Salary so, I am due for refund of Rs. 4011/- on this account.

Therefore, please arrange to intimate the status of refund of excess tax deducted by my employers amounting to Rs. 4011/- at the ealriest.

Thanking you,
Ganeshprasad Hegde
Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Lerrick Ferrao and my PAN is AAFPF1302F.

I am yet to receive close to 25000 in IT refund money since last two years.

Kindly let me know how much bribe you want in exchange for returning my hard earned money back to me.

My cell no is 98907 19603.

Thanking you,
Lerrick Ferrao

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good) No Rating
    Income Tax Department - IT refund not received