Income Tax Department - Duplicate Pan Card

chandan80

I Chandan Ghosh lost my Pan Card with number AQRPG3365M, I would like to have a duplicate Pan Card in my present address.
Kindly issue the same as soon as possible.

My Present Address:-
C/o. Tapan Acharya
Das Para, Jora Mandir (Near Sai Glass House)
PO; Kanchrapara
Dist: North 24-Pgs.
West Bengal.
Pin:743145
Mobile No: 9143312101

Comments

Bahadur singh Rathore Income Tax Department  - India

respected sir,
I Bahadur Singh Rathore lost my PAN Card with number AEYPR2616F. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

My Address:
Bahadur Singh Rathore
C/o Anand Singh Chauhan
Plot No-6, Kumawat bari, Behind water tank,
Khatipura- Jaipur
mahesh chandra gupta Income Tax Department  - India

i have lost my pan card i want duplicate copy of my pan card.
mahesh chandra gupta Income Tax Department  - India

respected sir,
I sagar gupta lost my PAN Card with number AOLPG9807Q. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

My Address:
sagar gupta
C/o Mahesh Chandra Gupta
285, bari chappatie
Infront of chadamilal jain building no.1
Firozabad
Uttar Pradesh
Lakshmi Narayana Krishna Murth Income Tax Department  - India

I would like to know, when Income Tax Department has awarded PAN card services to UTi Technology Services Limited.
Lakshmi Narayana Krishna Murthy Dasa

I KIRAN PRAKASH JAGTAP lost my Pan Card with number ANJPJ8883G, I would like to have a duplicate Pan Card in my present address.
Kindly issue the same as soon as possible.

KIRAN PRAKASH JAGTAP
MY PHON NO 9021771395
PAN NO. ANJPJ8883G
N Jul 2, 2011 by
jivan bhimrao shegokar

I JIVAN BHIMRAO SHEGOKAR lost my Pan Card with number AARPE7247A, I would like to have a duplicate Pan Card in my present address.
kindly issue the same as soon as possible.

JIVAN BHIMRAO SHEGOKAR
At:- Pimpri Khodri, Post:- Pimpalgaon Kale,
Ta:- jalgaon Jamod, Dist:- Buldhana, 443403
MAHARASTRA
N Apr 12, 2013 by
mohammedfaisal.9765

Respected Sir,
This is Mohammed Faisal,
I would like to inform you about the company tax theft :
A herbal company named Samanya Gyaan Pratiyogita,
120, Buddha Apartment,
Agarpara,
North 24,
Pargana,
West Bengal.
Organizes a lucky draw contest as their marketing / promotional strategy, in which my number was drawn and I won INR Rs. 12, 80, 000. On Monday the 25th of March 2013 at around 9:30 am company employee named as Mr. Mansoor Ahmed Khan, informed me about the lucky draw on my cell number his cell number was 07277993874, 09934636749 and 08757893251 and told me that if you want to claim the prize amount to have to pay TDS (tax deducted at source). The tax amount was 6 % of the prize amount i.e Rs. 76, 800 for which you have deposit it into the account of Mr. Rajendra Pandey A/c. no. 31900940973 at State Bank of India. I deposited the amount in installments on
25/03/2013 – Rs. 5200
26/03/2013 – Rs. 15550
30/03/2013 – Rs. 25000
02/04/2013 – Rs. 30000
Of which I have bank deposit receipts as O/C, on 03/04/2013 i.e. Wednesday Mansoor Ahmed Khan called me on my cell phone and said that his company manager, Mr. Abbas Khan is demanding bribe of Rs. 30000 for my prize transfer amount into my account and when I refused to pay bribe amount and told him
to handover the cell phone to his superior he told me that his superior officers won’t do anything in this matter and I myself am the owner / proprietor of the company . I told him that I will go by law to get my amount in reply told me it won’t even help you out of this matter. My tax deducted amount is lying with the company as their black amount, so please raid them and help India Government.

Thanking You,
Your’s Truly,
Mohammed Faisal,
Aurangabad,
Maharashtra.

Please Note : if the address is incorrect please track cell phone numbers.

Income Tax Department - Duplicate Pan Card