Income Tax Department - Refund

rkm2020 on Nov 14, 2012

I have complained earlier regarding reissue of my income tax refund for fin year 2010-2011 which i contacted directly with the assessing officer in the region. replayed will get soon, (There is no issue in IT filling & all cleared) But still not yet received.

CPC Ref. No. CPC/1011/G4/47778852

My PAN No- AJQPM2453A, Mob: 8686497169

F-24/F-II
Dilshad colony
New delhi - 100 095

Hope will take necessary action soon

regards

Ramesh krishna murthy

Comments

Rajesh Srivastava Income Tax Department  - India

Dear Sir

My self Rajesh Srivastava haven't receiced my refund for FY 2007-2008 & 2009 when I get the exact stauts of refund with concern assistance I feel like we have done some crime when we inquire about the refund status . Really disgusted with the behaviour and attitude of Income tax department as they are demanding bribe for getting pending refund...

PAN CARD Detail-- AZVPS7833H
NALINIBHOUNSLE Income Tax Department  - India

i have sent my corrected TAN DETAILS OF INTECH INFO SOLUSTIONS BLRM04735D ON 23/03/2009 TDS made out of my RENT peyable to me, still i have not recived my refund for the year2008-2009 i am a penstioner getting a megre sum of FAMILY PENSTION of rs11422/month only plese see that my reqest is conceded and help me my pan no is ACQPB 3894H
suresh parihar Income Tax Department  - Ratlam, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

I submit my IT return form of year 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09 but till date I not receive any refund. Please do necessary action for me.
Pan card No. AIJPP5389A
astro saurabh sharma Income Tax Department  - Ratlam, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

when i will get my refund back. i submit it 22 july 2010.

My Self Saurabh Sharma. Moradabad, My PAN is BBGPS3744F. I HAD SUBMIT MY IT 22 JULY 2010. PZ TELL ME WHEN I WILL GOT MY TDS REFUND.
N Feb 28, 2011 by
raghunelli Income Tax Department  - Karnataka, India

My income tax refund for the year 2008-09 is not yet made. It is almost 65K. Please assist.

Raghu/9611896645
N Jul 9, 2011 by
mohinder singh52 INCOME TAX Deptt.  - Karnal, Karnal, Haryana, India

REfund - INCOME TAX Deptt.

My refund of Rs. 6979 for the year 2009-2010 is till awaited
RR No. 2929
Dated 19.6.2009
Ward 2, Karnal, Haryana
A/C No. 10868371429 SBI Main Branch, Karnal
Pan No. ABOPS0803N
N Jul 23, 2011 by
saumitra123 Income Tax Department  - Karnataka, India

MY PAN NO IS- AUQPMO286J.
FOR THE AY: 2009-2010, I HAVE STILL NOT RCVD MY REFUND.
KINDLY PLEASE ASSIST ME.
N Nov 28, 2012 by
fiskocur Income Tax Department  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

My TDS was deducted from the organisation, when I am asking for the refund. I am getting the same answer from Income Tax Department to come after one month it is under process. I am waiting from almost 3 years. Please suggest what to do?
D Dec 3, 2012 by
rkm2020

Still not resolved my problem
N Jan 10, 2013 by
rkm2020

this is a ideat site. don't post complaints

Income Tax Department - Refund