INCOME TAX of INDIA - TDS REFUND - PAN No AJDPB2610F

ram badan maurya
MY PAN NO. IS AJDPB2610F I HAVE NOT RCVD. MY REFUND STILL FOR 07-08

Comments

Mr. Ram Badan
Write a registered letter to your IT Circle Officer (get details at the income tax india website) giving all details and a copy of your acknowldegment slip you received when you filed the return.
I did it and I received return (although after 4 months).

Virendra

My PAN AJEPG1616M. I have not received my refund.

Dear Sir/Madam

I Mr. Prem Kumar Suman is having a Pan no- AAACP-0-109J, but i want to know the details regarding this no. so i request u kindly forward me the details regarding this no.

Thanks & Regards

my pan no.ALHPD6947P.I've not received my return for the assesment year 2008-09.

I have not received refund of my TDS for FY 07-08.
PAN No: BJWPS6065D.
Wright my communication address is also changed.

please let me to know the process of return of tds..

DEAR SIR, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TDS REFUND FOR THE ASST. YEAR 2006-2007 .MY PAN NO IS AAFKPN4169A. PL. PROVIDE ME THE STATUS

MY PAN NO IS AGKPA0704H BUT I DON' T GET TDS REFUND FOR THE F. Y. 2007-08 STILL, FROM JAIPUR INCOME TAX OFFICE.

MY PAN NO. is ADTPT7531R not yet received Refund amt. it is very too late. Please send it earliest.

Thanks & regards

Rajesh Tiwari

MY PAN NO. is ADTPT7531R not yet received Refund amt. for the Assessment Year 2008-09, it is very too late. Please send it earliest.

Thanks & regards

Rajesh Kumar Tiwari

DEAR SIR, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TDS REFUND FOR THE ASST. YEAR 2007-2008 .MY PAN NO IS AODPG7864D . PL. PROVIDE ME THE STATUS

Non receipt of TDS Refund of Assessment year, 2006-07 and 2007-08

TDS refund for Assessment Yr.2008-09 not yet received having the following details :-
PAN CARD NO. BBSPS3396H Name -vijay pal singh

Assessment year, 2006-07, Recept sl. no. 3504006413 submited dated 06.08.06
Amount for refund Rs.2907.
AND
Assessment year, 2007-2008, Recept sl. no. 3504001666 submited dated 07.08.07
Amount for refund Rs.9769

Sir, I have a kind request to you please see the matter and reply me

thanks,

V.Venkatesan
Sir my PAN number is ADHPV4300L, I have received TDS refund partly for the assessment year 2008-09.Please send remaining amount earliest.

Thanks and regards
pkr

I have not received refund of my TDS for FY 2009-10
my pan number is AKBPR880G and my name pramod kumar

regards
pramod kumar rawat
A Jul 27, 2011 by
singa naveen

My PAN no is AIXPA2233Q AND I HAVE NT RECEIVED THE REFUND FOR THE YEAR 2008-09 HNCE CAN MAKE THE SUGGESTION FOR THIS SO THAT I CAN REALLY APPERECIATE YOUR WORK.SO KINGLY DO TH E NEED FULL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
N May 10, 2013 by
JKSOLANKEE

Non receipt of TDS Refund of Assessment year, 2006-07 and 2007-08

TDS refund for Assessment Yr.2010-11 not yet received having the following details :-
PAN CARD NO. ALBPS3532M Name -Jiten Kumar Solankee, ranchi Jharkhand.

Assessment year, 2011-12,
Assessment year, 2012-2013, no refund has made till today
Sir, I have a kind request to you please see the matter and reply me, on jitensolankee@rediffmail.com.

INCOME TAX of INDIA - TDS REFUND - PAN No AJDPB2610F