INCOME TAX of INDIA — TDS REFUND - PAN No AJDPB2610F

ram badan maurya
MY PAN NO. IS AJDPB2610F I HAVE NOT RCVD. MY REFUND STILL FOR 07-08
Complaint comments  21 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Mr. Ram Badan
Write a registered letter to your IT Circle Officer (get details at the income tax india website) giving all details and a copy of your acknowldegment slip you received when you filed the return.
I did it and I received return (although after 4 months).

Virendra

APL — Income tax refund not received

My PAN no. is ADIPB6711C. I have not received my income tax refund since July 2007 for Assessment year 2007-08. The NSDL site says that assessing officer, thane has not sent the refund to the bank.
Who should i contact the assessing office in thane. Can u guide me.
My PAN AJEPG1616M. I have not received my refund.
Dear Sir/Madam

I Mr. Prem Kumar Suman is having a Pan no- AAACP-0-109J, but i want to know the details regarding this no. so i request u kindly forward me the details regarding this no.

Thanks & Regards
my pan no.ALHPD6947P.I've not received my return for the assesment year 2008-09.
I have not received refund of my TDS for FY 07-08.
PAN No: BJWPS6065D.
Wright my communication address is also changed.

please let me to know the process of return of tds..
DEAR SIR, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TDS REFUND FOR THE ASST. YEAR 2006-2007 .MY PAN NO IS AAFKPN4169A. PL. PROVIDE ME THE STATUS
MY PAN NO IS AGKPA0704H BUT I DON' T GET TDS REFUND FOR THE F. Y. 2007-08 STILL, FROM JAIPUR INCOME TAX OFFICE.

INCOME TAX of INDIA — IT Return of 2006-07 not received

My PAN no is AGOPD8682P. I have not yet received my tax refund of around 12, 000 for the year 2006-07. I do not know whom to contact. I had filed my return in Kolkata.

MY PAN NO. is ADTPT7531R not yet received Refund amt. it is very too late. Please send it earliest.

Thanks & regards

Rajesh Tiwari
MY PAN NO. is ADTPT7531R not yet received Refund amt. for the Assessment Year 2008-09, it is very too late. Please send it earliest.

Thanks & regards

Rajesh Kumar Tiwari
DEAR SIR, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TDS REFUND FOR THE ASST. YEAR 2007-2008 .MY PAN NO IS AODPG7864D . PL. PROVIDE ME THE STATUS

Non receipt of TDS Refund of Assessment year, 2006-07 and 2007-08

TDS refund for Assessment Yr.2008-09 not yet received having the following details :-
PAN CARD NO. BBSPS3396H Name -vijay pal singh

Assessment year, 2006-07, Recept sl. no. 3504006413 submited dated 06.08.06
Amount for refund Rs.2907.
AND
Assessment year, 2007-2008, Show more... Recept sl. no. 3504001666 submited dated 07.08.07
Amount for refund Rs.9769

Sir, I have a kind request to you please see the matter and reply me

thanks,

INCOME TAX of INDIA — not received pan card

dear sir

i was aply for pan card

but i recive only this attachment

not card

thankyou
V.Venkatesan
Sir my PAN number is ADHPV4300L, I have received TDS refund partly for the assessment year 2008-09.Please send remaining amount earliest.

Thanks and regards
I have not received refund of my TDS for FY 2009-10
my pan number is AKBPR880G and my name pramod kumar

regards
pramod kumar rawat
I Vijay Kumar Mathur, PAN NO. AEXPM1786J, filled IT return of year 2007-08 at Jodhpur ( Raj.) with refund calculated Rs.17275. But I yet to receive on my account till date. My request you to pl. guide how to take my refund. Now I got transferred to Patna. Pl. help...

Vijay Kumar Mathur
201A, Priyadarshini Apartment,
Boring Show more... Road. Patna 800001
Mobile : 09234500100
My PAN no is AIXPA2233Q AND I HAVE NT RECEIVED THE REFUND FOR THE YEAR 2008-09 HNCE CAN MAKE THE SUGGESTION FOR THIS SO THAT I CAN REALLY APPERECIATE YOUR WORK.SO KINGLY DO TH E NEED FULL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

INCOME TAX of INDIA — TDS AMOUNT NOT REFUNDED

I am Sandhya having PAN no is "CJRPS7915N". I have filed my return of income for assessment year 2012-13 as on 05/09/2012 with refund of Rs.16590/ on E-Filing Acknowledgement no. 482171000050912.
But it is sorry to say that i have not yet received the refund amount till date. Show more...

Therefore you are requested to do needful and arrange to release my refund as soon as possible.

INCOME TAX of INDIA - TDS REFUND - PAN No AJDPB2610F