Income Tax office - Tax Refund

Narayana Murthy Peri
I (P.NARAYANA MURTHY) have submitted tax returns for the Assessment year 2008-2009 and have to get refund of Rs.30, 000 (apprx). But till now nothing is credited to my bank account. I went to AAYAKAR BHAVAN, Hyderabad and contacted the respective person to process. Unfortunately, they are demanding Bribe to process the cheque. Please do the needfull ASAP.

PAN Number : AMLPP8282E

Bank A/c No. 012210011020902, Andhra Bank, Dilsukhnagar Branch, Hyderabad

Thanks and Regards,

Narayanamurthy Peri

Comments

when the gov is so strict in collecting taxes.File a case in court stating you have not recieved yr money .I would suggest specially in hyd there are so many people in who wants to get free money please dont pay them.Fight for justice.If you are smart enough in the next finicial year pay 30k if the are differences in the payment the income tax will be behind you.then take them for a ride.
Prasad

I am also suffering with the similar issue. I need to get the refund of Rs 28, 000 for the year 2007-2008. People in income tax department are demanding 10% bribe. They are saying it is a custom of IT department. I am not sure whether few set of people are like this or the whole department is like this.

I Ravi B A have submitted tax returns for the Assessment year 2007-2008 and have to not got the refund of Rs.8 400 (apprx). As per the IT office its credited to y bank on december 2008 but still But till now nothing is credited to my bank account. later came to now that the account mentioned by the IT refund people ism wrong. I went to all the concerned persons in bangalore like Gayathri and the other new officer who has come in face of gayathri and have given the complaintr for more than 8 times and have visited the office for more than 75 times but till now the problem is not resolved and everyone says that they cant do anything and nothing is there in there hands.

they have alsom snet couple of mails and letter but non of there seniors have taken interest on teh same.

can any body in entire department helpme pls/

PAN Number : AJJPR6565R

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi B A

I Have not received my refund for 2005-06 to Rs. 8000/=. My PAN : AOWPS3636Q,
Name : Indian Overseas Bank
Branch : Thiruvottiyur, Ch-19.
Type : C/A No. 491
MICR : 600020060

Good Noon,
I am Munikrishnaiah. I have filed my IT returns on 02/12/2005 and I have not yet my refund so.,

PAN : AJFPM4776P
Name : Munikrishnaiah
Date Of Birth : 01/ 06/ 1964
Refund Amount : 6875 /=

Bank Details:-
name : karur vysya bank ltd.,
branch : anna nagar, chennai
type : Current account
CA No.: 3164
micr : 600053005

kindly do some needfull,

thank u.
T Mani

I am mani, I have filed my IT returns on 10/ 09/ 2007 and I have not yet received my refund so.,

PAN : AMAPM1846J

kindly do some needfull,

thank u.

REGARDS
T. MANI

I AM SUBRATA GHOSH, AND MY PAN NO IS ARPPG8791E.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND (A.Y.-2009-2010).I SUBMITTED MY RETURN ON 30 JUNE, 2009.SO MY QUESTION IS WHEN AND HOW I GET MY REFUND.

We can not change the attitude of Income tax staff demanding bribe .It has beome a routine and approved custom of Ayyakkar Bhavan.We are not only loosing interest on our money but also timly resourse for our use.

God only should change this attitude.

Y k sastri

Good Noon,
Sub :- Refund received partly not fully.

Name - Sekh Umekulasam.

PAN : AAXPU0852F
Address : C/o Sk. Saifuddin, Natibpur, Kolor Dur, Howrah-711411
Assesment year :- 2008-09
Refund Amount : Rs. 180500/-
Refund Received :- Rs. 99, 040/- with interest.

So, I request you please take necessary action for balance refund immediately.

sir i file return on 19 nov 2008 at incom tax office at PHAGWARA PUNJAB of assessment 2007-2008.i m employ of mankind pharma ltd at new delhi.ONE AND HALF YEAR left but no refund come .i come number of time at office but they no reply.pls help to take my refund.
RAMAN KUMAR

PAN NO..ARLPK0088L.
MOBILE NUMBER 09464285338

sir
i am raj vora my pan no is abrpv6506a i have not recevid last 5years refund
a.y.2003-2004 a.y.2004-2005 a.y. 2005-2006 a.y. 2006-2007 a.y. 2007-2008
a.y 2008-2009 please kindly refund as per poseble

raj vora
152/4202 ekta soc naidu colony pant nagar ghatkopar (E)
MUMBAI 400075

THANKING YOU

RAJ VORA

It is very disappointing that most of all the tax payers are being exploited by the income tax people. In my case I have recently verified my refund status using the link provided with https://tin.tin.nsdl.com. As per this site my refund for 2008-2009 assessment years has been dispatched by speed post one month back. Still I have not received the package. Another interesting thing is that; the link for the speed post reference number says that there is no information about this consignment available. I have checked with all the speed post centers and unfortunately they are also not able to locate such an entry from their system. So they are saying that the reference number is wrong. As per the “Aaykar Sampark Kendra” center executives I have to meet with the local Income tax officer to solve this issue. I don’t think it would be fruitful since I got a feel like the local income tax officer is not a genuine guy. I had a bad experience with him in the case of refund for the assessment year 2007-2008 which also I have not received yet fully. I have received only Rs:1000+ out of Rs:10000+ that I should have been received. Another interesting thing is that as per the status provided in https://tin.tin.nsdl.com for the assessment period 2007-2008 there are two entries on two different dates with a status comment “Refund cheque has already been encashed”. I had received and encashed only one cheque. I wonder who had encashed the other. I strongly suspect that these all mistakes are being doing purposefully by somebody to create a gray area and do some kind of fraud. What can I do to get my refund properly? Please advice.

This is Rohit Mehta from Pune, My ITR year 2007-2008, 2008-2009 both still pending. Sometimes the officer is not in the place, once the officer who signs the cheque changes. Then everytime they just say that cheque is forwarded in next process.. Does it take 2 years to process. If they cant rfund in time, why should we pay it in time. Congress we have elected you to sort out such messes.. please do some thing about it. Please, Citizens are being exploited to fullest. These IT officers want bribe. We want our rightfull money back. My total amount approx around 30000/- INR. Justice awaited!!.

My PAN Number is APQPM8180E and I did not get refund for 2008-09, Please let me know the current status.

I (Manoj Kumar Chaurasia) have submitted tax returns for the Assessment year 2007-2008 and have to not got the refund of Rs.7012(apprx). I have not yet received my refund so.

PAN No. AHEPC8521H

Please help.

Thanks.

Dear Mr.Mehta and others-whose IT refund is pending for 2 to 3 Years and above.

My refund of Rs.70, 000/-+ is pending for last 3 years.I PRESUME THAT BY SUBMITTING MY IT REFUND ON LINE-I HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME.

ALL OF MY TAX DEDUCTORS ARE INSURANCE COMPANIES AND PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS..FORM 16 (TDS ) PROVIDED TO ME BY INSURANCE COMPANIES-INCOME TAX DEPT CLAIMS THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED TAX DEDUCTED BY INSURANCE COMPANIES IN THEIR ACCOUNT AND HENCE WHATEVER TDS I HAVE SHOWN IN MY RETURN IS DISALLOWED.

There appears to be a BIG MESS in income tax department regarding re-concillation of tds amounts by tax deductors.

This type of MESS is created by VESTED INTERESTS in income taX department to extract money from tax payers (BRIBES) DUE TO DELAY IN REFUND.

ALL AFFACTED TAXPAYERS SHOULD UNITE AND REPRESENT TO INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT (MR.PRANAB MUKHARJEE/MR.CHINDABARAM ) AND ALSO VIGILANCE DEPARTMENT TO CLEAT THIS MESS AND BOOK CULPRITS.

WE HAVE RECEIVED BRIBARY FORM OUR BRITISH RULERS 50+ YEARS AGO AND NO MATTER WHATEVER TECHNOLOGY GOVT.DEPTS. LIKE INCOME TAX ADOPTS-ITS GOING TO FAIL AND MONEY INVESTED IN TECHNOLOGY WILL GO TO DRAIN.

DEEPAK-MUMBAI

========================================================================

i have filed my return income for the A.Y. 2008-2009 and claimed refund of Rs. 11393/-. I have received redund cheque of Rs. 4920/- with interest of Rs. 345/- dated 25.02.2010 in the last week of March 2010. Due to differance in refund amount i have contacted Income Tax office ward 3(1) Vadodara and enquired about this differance. Staff member of income tax has said that your account show credit of TDS of Rs. 4575/- only and hence Rs. 4575/- plus interest amount cheque has been issued to you as refund.

In fact Rs. 11393/- has been deducted by deductor as TDS from my income and less amount has been issued by my deductor. I have paid TDS and TDS has been deposited by my deductor. I think there is some probled with regards to TDS return such as wrong number of PAN and my PAN may not be mentioned by deductor while filing its TDS return or it may be possible that there may be some poblem with data processing for TDS return filing.

Let me know that how i can get differance amount of TDS from Income tax department.

Mitesh Gandhi

I have filed my return income for the A.Y. 2008-2009 on 23/07/2009 and claimed refund of Rs. 24023/-. I have received redund cheque of Rs.8900 /- with interest apporx in the last week of may 2010. Due to differance in refund amount i have contacted Income Tax office ward 3 at Bhilwara, rajasthan and enquired about this differance. Staff member of income tax has said that your account show credit of TDS of Rs. 8000/- APPROX and hence Rs. 8900/- plus interest amount cheque has been issued to you as refund.

In fact Rs. 24023/- has been deducted by deductor as TDS from my income and Deductor has issued form 16A for the same amount . I have paid TDS and TDS has been deposited by my deductor. I think there is some probled with regards to TDS return such as wrong number of PAN and my PAN may not be mentioned by deductor while filing its TDS return or it may be possible that there may be some poblem with data processing for TDS return filing.

NAND KISHORE SHARMA

PAN NO.- BCWPS4859Q
PH. NO. 09950450653 /9799156565

I have the similiar problem wherein Deductor has not mentioned my PAN in TDS quarterly statement and so I am not getting the credit of the same. I am waiting for the refund since long and the neither the Income Tax Department knows what to do nor the NSDL.

Please let me know how to pursuade the deductor to revise the TDS quarterly statment and mention my PAN so that I can get the credit and refund. Is there any other way out?

Chintan Pandya
M. 9998112650

I approached VASAVI, BV Raju, VNR, Sreenidhi, Gokaraju and Ranjaraju and other colleges for admission and inquire abut Management quota. But all colleges have stated their admissions were closed in April- 2010 itself and closed all management quota without government notification.
The donation they have collected was around 10 lakh for B.Tech ( EC), 8 lakh for for B.Tech (CS, , Mechanical), 6 lakh for B.Tech (EEE, Civil ) . This is the fate of our colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Without Government Notification these colleges have allotted seats. How it is possible. There is not control over this procedure . Such practice must be stopped. I came to know even B- category applications are given to those influenced people . Applications were given after payment of BLACK. They must be punished. ACB/CBI or Income tax departments should act immediately. They must be sent to jail

Income Tax office - Tax Refund