INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT, UTITSL, PLOT NO 3, SECTOR 11, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI-400614 — undelivered pan card bndpm9488h

P.N. MISHRA on Aug 4, 2011
I NUTAN MISHRA, DATE OF BIRTH 17 JAN 1991, (APPLICATION NO 515918284, ACK NO 1580708267) had applied for PAN Card and the same has returned undelivered. My PAN Card No is BNDPM 9488 H.

I request you to forward again my PAN Card No BNDPM 9488 H on following address:-

NUTAN MISHRA
FATHER OF HAV/CLERK PN MISHRA
QTR No P-76/3, NML Area
Near MT of HQ MG & G Area
Colaba- 400005

Complaint comments  19 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

pan no. — change address of pan no.

DEAR SIR/MADAM
I AM JAGAT PARKASH FROM HATHIN.ACTUALLY ADDRES OF MY PAN NO. IS CHANGED.MY RIGHT ADRESS IS WARD NO 13 OPP.ANAZ MANDI GAHLAB ROAD (HATHIN) PIN CODE 121103.BUT, MY ADRESS IS CHANGE IN MY PAN NO.SO YOU ARE REQUEST TO CHANGE MY ADRESS.
YOUR SINCERLY
JAGAT PARKASH
MO.09416633507
I Dipakkumar Viddhadas Shah staying at talod..., distric:sabarkantha...I recived my pa number is ADRPS3933O but it is mismatch with my pan number kindly correct the pan number...plese reply fastly...

Navi-Mumbai 400614 — Not got my pancard

i have applied the pan card in the month of October 2008, I have seen my pan card number in the site and they stated that they have dispatched my pan card through post, but i have not received my pan card.
so pls enquiry the matter, and kindly sent my pan card...MY NAME IS LEIKI DORJEE LANGLA. I APPLY FOR Show more... PAN CARD IN DATE 09/10/2008.
Not received my pancard
so pls enquiry the matter, and kindly sent my pan card...MY NAME IS LEIKI DORJEE LANGLA. I APPLY FOR PAN CARD IN DATE Show more... 09/10/2008.
Not received my pancard
E.MAIL:- WWW.LANGLA@REDIFFMAIL.COM

income tax of india mumbai — not got your pan card

PAN Card Details
Delivery Mode SPEED POST (MUMBAI
Consignment No. EA599186956IN
my pan card is lost, pan no, -BDLPR5100H

myself Chinmay Mandal.
I got a purse in kerla express, when i was returning to my home at 29 may, its permanent account no. is APEPK2321M. I want to help that person who lost his purse but till now i am not able to help him. From purse i came to know that he is in indian army whose name is RAJENDRA PRASAD KAMATHAM. Please help me to send this purse Show more... back to him. I do not have his address or phone number, my email id is Chinmay2303@gmail.com & my mobile number is 09200861380. Show less
I RANGA SREENIVASULU(pan no:BISPR4475B and my D.O.B:25/06/1987) . my father's correct name is RANGA VENKATESWARLU but it has been printed incorrectly as VENKATESWARLU RANGA.please change it.
thanking usir
I RANGA SREENIVASULU(pan no:BISPR4475B and my D.O.B:25/06/1987) . my father's correct name is RANGA VENKATESWARLU but it has been printed incorrectly as VENKATESWARLU RANGA.please change correctly as RANGA VENKATESWARLU.

MY ADDERESS;
PIN:518573
EMAIL;ranga.hcu@gmail.com Show more...
ph no;9491650619
Sir
I have found a PAN card account no CCSPK0849P name SUDHANSHU KIRAN son of NITYANAND ROY D.O.B. 22-02-1993 in meerut... I want to help him, so please give me the contact no. or any information of that person...
My e-mail id ajeetsinghs54@gmail.com and contact no. 9125986780...
I alka kalra bearing PAN No. ADRPC9510F want to state that a New PAN card was issued by your Office at this Name. But still in Income Tax Record My previous Name Alka Choudhary is Existing which has been changed by me by filling 49 form.
So, Please Change my surname in my incometax Record.

Alka Kalra
H.No. 1614-A/4,
Rajinder Seth Colony,
Ambala Show more... Road,
Kaithal-136027 (Haryana)

the photo on my pan card is not clear and i can not identify my face on it and because of that no one is accepting it as my id proof nor it can be used in bank.
please confirm can this card be returned and i can get new card.

please alert me on my number 9930461938

thanks
TO,
THE MANEGER,

Request letter
Sir my name g srinivasarao my card no ASFPG1335D. This card on photo not clear anybody dont taken id proof so my card exchange
I Kalpesh Basantrao Deshmukh. My pan Number is BOHPD7364E.Bundle Id MUM-SPD-II-114342. Sespatch Id 80785801.My D.O.B. is 5-10-1985
Actually may father name is Basantrao Ramrao Deshmukh but on pan card it printed as Vasantrao Ramrao Deshmukh.

So, please change the name and send me new pan card on my following NEW address.
Kalpesh Basantrao Show more... Deshmukh.Tanaji nagar, near mahatma fule school, jaiswal lay out, buldana-443001. State- Maharashtra Show less

I am SATHISH R. i Lost my pan card at last month so i want to renewal my pan card again, my pan no is CYPPS8046B. MY DOB is 08-10-1992 and my mobile number is 9600409214, i requesting you to please send my pan card copy to the Following address(Existing Adress).

Adress:
3/110, S.V, puram,
S.V.mill (po),
Kanakam palayam, udumalpet, Show more...
642128, Tripput (DT)
Tamilnadu

Cell : 9600409214

I Balamukunda Jena, my pan number is APGPJ3134D.
actually my name is BALAMUKUNDA JENA but on pan card iy printed as BALAMUMUKUNDA JENA.
so, please correction the name and send me new pan card on my following NEW address.

BALAMUKUNDA JENA
I.T.D.A., office, near new bus stand, Rayagada.
at/po/dist- RAYAGADA.765001.
I have lost my PAN card having # AZPPK4601F. Please advise how to apply.
Name-Prem Khanna.
Pan :-APJPK6583Q
Jurisdiction:-DEL/W/62/3

INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT, UTITSL, PLOT NO 3, SECTOR 11, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI-400614 - undelivered pan card bndpm9488h

Complaint categoryCategory: Tax Services