Indane Cooking Gas - Sub : Booking & Supply of cooking Gas.

Ratnakar Acharya
Respected Sir,
I am a consumer of Indane Gas Consumer No. 13053 under your dealer Noble Indane, Sahid Nagar. The photo copy of which is annexed for your reference.
I do reside in this capital city of Bhubaneswar since 1977 and also a consumer of Indane Gas since nearly 20years. I have no other gas connection in my name or my family members name. Earlier I was provided with re-fill by your magnificent dealer Bhubaneswar gas.
I transferred my card to Noble Indane Gas in 2002, after shifting my kitchen to my Industry site at plot no.-155, Mancheswar I.E., due to operational and security compulsions of my Industry.
My Kitchen was fuelled by your dealer last 03.10.08. after that since 25.10.08 I am running to Noble Indene with request for re-fill. But sorry to mentioned that I am booking & supply of Re-fill without mention of proper reasons, which amounts to termination of contract for supply of essential service without proper notice. Due to which I suffered irreparable losses in my life.
However I request you to kindly initiate on immediate resumption of gas supply to me & obliged.

Yours faithfully

Ratnakar Acharya
Plot No.- 155
Sector-A, Zone-A
Mancheswar I.E
Bhubaneswar-10
Complaint comments 0 Comments

Indane Cooking Gas - Sub : Booking & Supply of cooking Gas.