Indane Dealer Chintamani Puthur - Delay of Refill Cylinder

k7babu on Oct 15, 2011
We have booked for a refill cylinder with service no.37030 on my mother's name S.Ramabai to (Chintamani Puthur) dealer for Indane Gas. Their distributor code was 15040 and booked on 20/09/11 through phone booking. They told me the booking no. as18229 and it will reach your house by fifteen days. After waiting 25 days by 15/10/11 I worried of delay. because our currently using cylinder was run out. we got tensed and enquired this issue about with our dealer. They told the cylinder was delivered to the address on 7/10/11 itself. We r shocked and said we didnt received that one. They said in our database it shown as it was registered. I said I want to complain. They gave me a local area no. TVS Tolgate Chintamani phone no contact. We called to that number but a delivery boyt picked the phone and said for ur area K.K.Nagar someother delivery boy is responsible, he is not available now u may contact later. We tried later the person they denoted never been there. Luckly our friends are helping now to cook on their houses and by giving their induction stove.
Here I am very angry about this delivery boy who sold illegaly to someother or calltaxi drivers for more money. Here I request the concerned officer should take proper against the delivery boy for K.K.Nagar Area to Chintamani dealer Indane Gas. Still we are cooking on help of others. Tommorrow we will try to get the cylinder, but we dont knw whether we get or not.

with regards,
A. Kesavan Babu
S/o S.Ramabai Annarao
10, Vedhachalam St,
K.K.Nagar, Trichy- 620 021.
Mobile : 8012473007
Email: k7babu@yahoo.com

Comments

A Oct 15, 2011 by
k7babu

Expecting a lesson to be taught for this worst delivery boys and a non action taking distributors. Finally need a refilled Indane Gas Cylinder Immediately
N Feb 3, 2012 by
SM.ArulRaj

I already booked gas at 06.01.2012 but i did not received the gas my number 51086
Waiting List 3992/ 06.01.2012 So I want clarification
Thank You...
by Maria Arulanandam
cell:9952338822
N Feb 28, 2012 by
abdul ravub

i already booked gas on 31.1.2012. waiting list no is 24036. at chinthamani puthur, trichy. so far i have not received gas till the date. i made so many calls to chinthamani but they are not giving any response by avoiding to take telephone. hence i have called ioc service cell phone no 2740066. they also avoiding to take telephone but the call is going on. even after 53 days i have not received gas from chinthamani puthur trichy. they are continuing this kind of attitude repeatly. we are having very difficulty to for cooking.so i request to take necessary action in this regard.your reply is required immediately.
A. Abdul Ravub,
155, KRS Nagar
E.pudur
Trichy-12.
CELL NO;9865786354
N Apr 10, 2012 by
ganesh ram

booked gas on 10.4.2012. at chinthamani puthur trichy.
D Dec 18, 2012 by
syedmeeran

hello sir..
i booked cylinder and bill also generated before 5 days..but still i did not receive cylinder ..so kind take action to the particular load man...the name of the person vengat...43703A

Indane Dealer Chintamani Puthur - Delay of Refill Cylinder