Indane Gas Agency - non supply of gas by ME BAREILLY GAS AGENCY,BAREILLY(U.P)

khan iqbal akhtar
my lpg gas connection number------38378, is attached with the nearest gas agency named M/S BAREILLY GAS AGENCY, NEAR KAVISHA MOTORS, RAMPUR ROAD BAREILLY (U.P) but the gas properietor is not at all serious in his job and takes about 35 to 40 days to supply lpg .even more he expects personal requests repeatedly for supply of gas ans some times he does not attend to the telephne calls . You r requested to take necessary action to solve this problem .

thanking u

khan iqbal akhtar
682, beharipur, civil lines
bareilly(u.p)

Comments

I have surrender my gas connection to Goyal Gas Agency, Nainital Raod, Bareilly and got Transfer Voucher for Delhi.
Shanti Indane, Sadh Nagar, Palam, New Delhi wrote a letter Goyal Gas Agency for confirmation of that Transfer Voucher on 30/03/2009 by register post.
Confirmation of TV from the side of Goyal Agency, Bareilly yet not received by Shanti Indane, Sadh Nagar, Palam and not delivering me LPG resulting I am suffering from living due carelessnes and unhumen act of Goyal Gas Agency.

sir
I, Ramesh chandra Pandey having Indane connection no. B-6361 from M/s Bisalpur gas agency(pilibhit) at Bisalpur .sir delivery of gas is very bad gas cylinder is sold at very high price from normal price
You are requested to kindly solve the matter so that the delivery of gas should normal.I shall be thankfull to you for this

Ramesh Chandra Pandey

My self Sumit Kumar Singh. I am doing job in Kashipur (U.S. Nagar) Uttranchal.As i am married so I have applied a new gas connection for gas cylinder and for accessiories but our dealer could supply to me above mentioned. my family suffering a lot of probelm due to lack of cylinder please do something for me.
I will be obelized u. details of registration slip are as follows
Sr. No. 16314 dated 18.01.10
thanking u and looking for ur response & necessary action
With Regds
Sumit Singh
Kashipur Uttranchal

My self Rajesh Kumar from Maukhass meerut & i am a offiece assistent my timing schadule is very busy so i cant go to the Lpg gas provider office many times. Sir plz see my complane my Lpg Connection No. 2777 in this connection no. my contect no. has been changed sir i request you to plz replace my mobile no. with my current mobile no. my Actual no.at present is 09675501774

Rajesh Kumar
Maukhass, Meerut, U.P
Mob: 09675501774
D Jan 11, 2011 by
ajay rajput

i have tried your no so much times but you didnt concerned plz book ma gas.my consumer no is P19937.
plz plz

Indane Gas Agency - non supply of gas by ME BAREILLY GAS AGENCY,BAREILLY(U.P)