Indane Gas - Correction in the Consumer's Name & Transfer thereof

Bibhash Ch. Biswas
I am the holder of consumer No. 45942 under the distributor, FUEL CENTRE, 1, FEEDER ROAD, KOLKATA - 700056, Telephone No. 033-2553-2363. I have been transferred & settled at Bandel Jn. in the district of Hooghly, West Bengal. I went to the distributor on 26-06-2009 and intimated the fact of correction in the consumer's name. My name is Bibhash Ch. Biswas, but they have entered in the computer as Bidash Ch. Biswas. When I pointed out, they intimated me that if transfer voucher is issued with this incorrect spelling in my name, I will be in trouble. Accordingly I requested them repeatedly to carry out correction but they intimated me that correction or modification will be done by the representative of the Indian Oil Agency and when this correction will be made is not known to them. I have already shifted my family and I am facing lot of troubles for non transfer of my gas as well as correction in the name of the consumer. I would request you kindly to direct the Distributor or the representative, as the case may be, to carry out in the spelling of my name immediately.
Yours faithfully,
Bibhash Ch. Biswas
Mob: 9874128518

Comments

N Jan 2, 2014 by
Anjani Kumar Gupta Prince

Best Review
Respected sir,
I am a holder of connection by consumer no.8598, our distributor is Sonkar gas service, Arya Nagar, Kanpur, . My name in the connection card is mentioned as Kishan Lal Gupta, but the correct name is Kishori lal Gupta. The addhar card has my name as Kishori lal Gupta. I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He asked to submit a affidavit on stamp paper and other security fee of 2650. I request you to change my name as mentioned above and direct the distributor to make the changes.

Kishori Lal Gupta
N Feb 13, 2013 by
Trupti Girish surana

I am a holder of connection by consumer no.01196, our distributor is Yadav Indane, LIC Colony, Amravati-444606. My name in the connection card is mentioned as Padma Girish Jain . Jain being the common surname used by our community. Now the addhar card has my name as Padma Girish Surana (Jain). I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He asked to submit a affidavit on stamp paper and other form as provided. I have complied with those requirements and he is asking for Rs. 500.00 for doing the required changes.

Pls. clarify is this the fees charged as per Indane rules, if not, kindly direct the distributor to make the changes.
N Sep 30, 2013 by
Satish G. aknurwar

Respected sir,
I am a holder of connection by consumer no.6565, our distributor is Usha Indane, Gadhkumbhali Road, Shivaji Ward, Sakoli, dist. Bhandara. My name in the connection card is mentioned as Santosh G. Akanurwar, but the correct name is Satish G. aknurwar. The addhar card has my name as Satish Gangadhar Aknurwar. I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He asked to submit a affidavit on stamp paper and other form as provided. I request you to change my name as mentione above and direct the distributor to make the changes.

Satish G. Aknurwar