Indane Gas - Correction in the Consumer's Name & Transfer thereof

Bibhash Ch. Biswas
I am the holder of consumer No. 45942 under the distributor, FUEL CENTRE, 1, FEEDER ROAD, KOLKATA - 700056, Telephone No. 033-2553-2363. I have been transferred & settled at Bandel Jn. in the district of Hooghly, West Bengal. I went to the distributor on 26-06-2009 and intimated the fact of correction in the consumer's name. My name is Bibhash Ch. Biswas, but they have entered in the computer as Bidash Ch. Biswas. When I pointed out, they intimated me that if transfer voucher is issued with this incorrect spelling in my name, I will be in trouble. Accordingly I requested them repeatedly to carry out correction but they intimated me that correction or modification will be done by the representative of the Indian Oil Agency and when this correction will be made is not known to them. I have already shifted my family and I am facing lot of troubles for non transfer of my gas as well as correction in the name of the consumer. I would request you kindly to direct the Distributor or the representative, as the case may be, to carry out in the spelling of my name immediately.
Bibhash Ch. Biswas
Mob: 9874128518

Comments

N Jan 2, 2014 by
Anjani Kumar Gupta Prince

Best Review
Respected sir,
I am a holder of connection by consumer no.8598, our distributor is Sonkar gas service, Arya Nagar, Kanpur, . My name in the connection card is mentioned as Kishan Lal Gupta, but the correct name is Kishori lal Gupta. The addhar card has my name as Kishori lal Gupta. I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He asked to submit a affidavit on stamp paper and other security fee of 2650. I request you to change my name as mentioned above and direct the distributor to make the changes.

Kishori Lal Gupta
N Feb 13, 2013 by
Trupti Girish surana

I am a holder of connection by consumer no.01196, our distributor is Yadav Indane, LIC Colony, Amravati-444606. My name in the connection card is mentioned as Padma Girish Jain . Jain being the common surname used by our community. Now the addhar card has my name as Padma Girish Surana (Jain). I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He asked to submit a affidavit on stamp paper and other form as provided. I have complied with those requirements and he is asking for Rs. 500.00 for doing the required changes.

Pls. clarify is this the fees charged as per Indane rules, if not, kindly direct the distributor to make the changes.
N Sep 30, 2013 by
Satish G. aknurwar

Respected sir,
I am a holder of connection by consumer no.6565, our distributor is Usha Indane, Gadhkumbhali Road, Shivaji Ward, Sakoli, dist. Bhandara. My name in the connection card is mentioned as Santosh G. Akanurwar, but the correct name is Satish G. aknurwar. The addhar card has my name as Satish Gangadhar Aknurwar. I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He asked to submit a affidavit on stamp paper and other form as provided. I request you to change my name as mentione above and direct the distributor to make the changes.

Satish G. Aknurwar

N Aug 12, 2014 by
arulprahasam

Respected sir, I am a holder of connection by consumer no.CX8328849, our
distributor is VINAYAKA GAS AGENCY, MELUR ROAD, SIVAGANGAI, . My
name in the connection card is mentioned as ARUL PRAKASH, but the correct
name is ARUL PRAHASAM. The pan card has my name as ARUL PRAHASAM.
I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He asked to
submit a affidavit on stamp paper and other security fee I request you to
change my name and address also my address, 2/19 PANANGUDI & PANANGUDI
POST not THIRUTHIPATTI. as mentioned above and direct the
distributor to make the changes.

Arul prahasam
+919629392467
N Sep 1, 2014 by
Pant Rajendra

I am indane Gas Costumer and my consumer is 22409. Please correct my name spieling as Rajendra in place of Rajender. And please also Correct my address House No. - 55, Gali No.- 12, Nangli Vihar, Najafgarh, Delhi 110043.

N Oct 10, 2014 by
A_K_1980

Respected sir,
I am a holder of connection by consumer no.7718, our distributor is Jagdamba Indane Gas Service, Jagdamba bhawn, Tapovan road, Nalapani chawk, Sahastradhara Rd., Dehradun . My name in the connection card is mentioned as Amit Kumar Verma, but the correct name is Amit Kumar Sharma. The Aadhaar card and driving licence has my name as Amit Kumar Sharma. I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He said that they can't be changed in my connection. I request you to change my name as mentioned above and direct the distributor to make the changes.I attach my driving licence and Aadhaar card for your perusal.

Amit Kumar Sharma
Dehra Dun

N Nov 1, 2014 by
Manindra Kumar Barik

Respected Sir,
I am a holder of connection by consumer no.KT 11883, our distributor is NOBEL INDANE, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
My name in the connection card is mentioned as Manindar Barik, but the correct name is Manindra kumar Barik, and Address is in connection card is Plot No-406, but Actual Plot no is-446, Ialready given all proff of Name and address to my Nobel Indane Distributor about 15 days above but they said it will be not correct due to some technical error.Please Sir loolafter my case and take a needfull
acction.

Odisha.-751010
N Nov 25, 2014 by
Annammano

Respected sir,

I am an holder of Connection No.7500000097721891 (020474), Distributor is M/s United Gas Company Sector-3, Shopping
Centre, Rajender Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P.

The Problem is that My name in your record is ANNAMMA BABY KUTTY. But my name Aaadhr Card is ANNAMMA N.O.
To avail subsidy I request you to kindly change my name as "ANNAMMA N.O." in your record.

Copy of Aadhr & PAN Card Added for your reference please

N Nov 26, 2014 by
Coolargha

I am a holder of connection by consumer no.19955, our distributor is
Sonarpur Indane Gas Service. My name in the connection card is
mentioned as Swapan Ch. Das, but the correct name is Swapan Das. The Aadhaar card and pan card, voter id has my name as Swapan Das. I contacted the distributor regarding the correction in name. He
said that they can't be changed in my connection. I request you to
change my name as mentioned above and direct the distributor to make the
changes.I attach my driving licence and Aadhaar card for your perusal.

Swapan Das
kolkata
binodchoudhary

Respected sir,

I am an holder of Connection No. 27004, Distributor is M/s Alipurduar Gas Service, Madhab More, Alipurduar, District - Alipurduar - 736121 West Bengal.

The Problem is that My name in your record is BIMAL KUMAR CHOWDHURY. But my name in all documents (i.e., in Rly Service Identity Card, Voter Identity Card, Ration Card, Adhaar Card, PAN Card and Qualification Certificates) is as BINOD KUMAR CHOUDHARY.

To avail subsidy I request you to kindly change my name as "BINOD KUMAR CHOUDHARY" in your record.

BINOD KUMAR CHOUDHARY

West Bengal.

The Problem is that My name in your record is BIMAL KUMAR CHOWDHURY. But
my name in all documents (i.e., in Rly Service Identity Card, Voter
Identity Card, Ration Card, Adhaar Card, PAN Card and Qualification
Certificates) is as BINOD KUMAR CHOUDHARY.

But, my name in the Subscription Voucher is as BINOD KUMAR CHOUDHARY also my full signature is seen clearly

When reported verbally they just kept delaying saying come on such particular day and extending giving some or the reason for delaying

BINOD KUMAR CHOUDHARY
West Bengal
Phone - 9933894267
E - mail :- binodchoudhary255@gmail.com
Kamal Kantak

Dear Sir, Iam a LPG customer under BBGA, Ambassa customer no BBGA/3192 ID No 7000000001730414 (37000000001730414) . My name is Mrinal Kanti Das but by mistake it was recorded as Mrinal Das .I have already submitted all my documents with KYC.Sir please made correction in my name. Yours faithfully Mrinal Kanti Das, kamalpur, Dhalai, Tripura pin no-799285
N Dec 8, 2014 by
mohan9014

I am a holder of connection by consumer no.FTT7467, our distributor is
SAAHEB DISTRIBUTORS, KOLKATA, My name in the connection card
is mentioned as MOHAN MAHTA, but the correct name is MOHAN MAHATO. The Aadhaar card has my name as MOHAN MAHATO.

MOHAN MAHATO
N Dec 8, 2014 by
S.MURALI_15

Respecting sir,
I'm a holder of connection by consumer no.57138, my distributor is shivshankar agencies. My name in connection card is mentioned as S.MURALIKRISHNA but my correct name is S.MURALI my adhere card pan card and voters id has the same name, I request you to change my name as mentioned above and I have given a letter of correction in my name and Xerox of last gas bill and my ration card to the distributor kindly direct them to correct my name as S.MURALI as I have to submit my adhere card no to the distributor it would be better I have the correction as early as possible

S.MURALI
Chennai-125
N Dec 16, 2014 by
josedakshna

Respected sir,
I am a holder of connection by card serial no.TNSO/11/2041026, customer no. 36881, our distributor is
SRI DEVI INDANE SERVICE VILLUPURAM, My name in the connection card
is mentioned as Joshpin.D, but the correct name is Josephine Arokia Mary.V. The Ration card, Voter ID &bank Pass book has my name as Josephine Arokia Mary.V.

Josephine Arokia Mary .V

N Dec 16, 2014 by
josedakshna

SRI DEVI INDANE SERVICE VILLUPURAM, My name in the connection card

Josephine Arokia Mary .V

! Report Spam

N Dec 17, 2014 by
bhaskargovindraj

My LPG No. 37500000067508049 Agents Name is Varalakshmi Agencies Shenoy Nagar My name is G Bhaskar and I have been having connection since 1989 . But computerisation while making data entry my previous distributors Gaslinks typed wrongly as G Baskar . I request for correction in records. Correct Name is G Bhaskar

G Bhaskar