Indane Gas - new gas connection booking

shraddha mahendra samrit
dear sir
i visit to the distributer of indane gas m/s. western gas and domestic services, jail road bhandara 441 904 (m.s.) for booking of new gas connection. but distributer is not booked the connection and told that he has allready having waiting list. when this list is completed then he book other connection.
sir where i book idane gas connection.

Comments

my gas bookig

daer sir,
how to get an hp gas connection

rgds
manjunath

Dear Sir

I applied New gas connection (INDIAN) at kukatpally KALPANA GAS AGENCY SHOP 2930

Registration No 111254910000826 date 20.12.08

i contacted to dealer There is no response. He is telling I dont know. Whate is my connection status
plese infom to me through mail or phone

My address

M.srinivasa rao
Sakshi telugu daily
banjarahills, Hyderabad

I was working in A.P before. Now I have settled in B'lore. I wanted a new gas connection. I don't have a separate ration card. My name is included in my mother's card. I have an ID card of my institution, with these details can I get a new connection.

Thanking you,

Sreeja
yeshwanthpur,
Bangalore 560022.

SIR,
I WANT TO BOOKING FOR A NEW INDANE GAS CONNECTION. WHAT IS THE FORMALITIES FOR THAT ONE.

I applied New gas connection (INDIAN) at Greater Noida KASANA GAS AGENCY
My Connection No. is 111693590005503 on dated 08/05/2010.
What is the status of my connection

Dear SIr
I am looking new indane Gas Connection in Manimjar chandigarh, i have residance proof like LIC, BSNL conenction prox 2 year old but they guys say that you should have 7-8 yrs old resi proof. In this case what can i do for that kinldy adives me ASAP please .

Thanking You
S K Vishwakarma
+91 9780818503
E-Mail- skindia.86@gmail.com
A Jan 1, 2011 by
S.Achar

I recently shifted to Kundalahalli, AECS layout and got a new ration card too. But when I called HP gas agency in Marathahalli, they told since from 3-4 months no new connections are given and I may have to wait for one more month. I am surpiced hearing this as I assumed I should get new connection when I give them all the mandatory documents. How can I check whatever they are saying is true ? There is no official annoncement made in their website too regarding this.

And if it's true, they should have taken the request and given us the referance number so that when our turn comes, we can get it.This also they have not done. I would like to know if there is any governing body to regulate all these or they can play as they like ?
N Feb 4, 2011 by
tariqrasheed

his complaint is against Shashi gas service which has taken over Rudauli gas service in town Rudauli of distt.Faizabad.My Booking No's is 11563080001958 dated 07/12/2009 but i did not received the documents yet. I have paid all amount and not receive dthe documents till now. In Rudauli there is a huge crises of Indane LPG and it is created by the staff of the agency because of black marketing.Agency staff is hand in gloves with black marketers and we can not rule out the possiblity of area staff of the I.O.C. being invloved in it.At times fully loaded truck of gas cylinders, ment for Rudauli is diverted to faizabad for Shashi gas service and there at the distribution point people keeps on waiting without being informed.More so, the staff of the agency also misbehaves with the customers specialy the manager is very abusive.

Please take the matter seriuosly as it is directly ralated to public interest and it is also damaging the image of the company.

Tariq Rasheed
S/o, Mr. Abdul Rashid
RUADULI Cell no. 09839278976
N Mar 12, 2011 by
nganeshkumar1978

I applied New gas connection (INDIAN) at ROSE GAS AGENCY, Chennai, Tamilnadu
My Connection No. is 111175620001072 on dated 23/sep/2010.
What is the status of my connection
N Feb 10, 2012 by
aabhijitdutta

Dear Sir

I applied New gas connection (INDANE) at COOKING CENTRE, 77, G.T.Road, Rishra, Hooghly.(WestBengal).
My Connection No. is 111403910003958 on dated 10/01/2012.
What is the status of my connection.

Thanking you.

Abhijit Dutta.
mob.no.9433975903.
email. aabhijitdutta@gmail.com
N Feb 4, 2013 by
biswanath_Sanfui2001

I got an Indane Gas connection 2 months back from Sahaj Enterprises, Kalkaji, Govindpuri, New Delhi, with non subsidised cylinder rate, They insisted me to take the non subsidised connection as the subsidised connection was/is not available. so pls. let me know how can I get the connection converted into subsidised cylinder rate.

My Connection no: 11072810005710