Indane Gas Connection - New connection

varghese kolamkanny on Jul 22, 2012
I aplied for Indanae Gas connection vide application No:SL/69-111177420002109 dated 24-02-2012 at Jo Agency,
not yet provided the Gas connection till then, will you please look into and do the needful

Comments

Jitendra Pal Singh Yadav Indane Gas Connection  - India

Yesterday on date 23/06/09 I went to people gas agency (Indane distributor) at Indira nagar and asked a new gas connection.They told me to give a address proof and today when i gave them address proof then they said they will send the letter next month as they have 58 letters pending and you will probably
get the connection after two months.

Jitendra, 9670430101
B.Kiran Kumar Indane Gas Connection  - India

i need the quick help
N Jul 27, 2012 by
gagan2435

CONTACT 9355257111 FOR SOLUTION
A Sep 17, 2012 by
ajaysh81

This condition is everywhere in India, at every corner of India these Gas agencies mafia are ill-mannered as well as non-helping and corrupted.
My case is as follows:-
I am living in Laxman Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana. I am very fed up with the gas cylinder agencies like INDANE and HP. I am trying to take the connection from last four months but they always say that connection is not available, apply next month. But their next month never comes, Whenever I reach there, they say’s connection is still not open. I am talking about “Anand Enterprise Indian OIL” located at new railway road gurgaon-122001
Even I tried to call the customer support number’s given at the office but no one even pick up the call. Either the number mentioned there are out of service or do not respond. I have tried on following list of numbers:-
01242320260,
01242306666,
9212151533,
921272056,
9899240298(Mentioned there as senior’s number but still not working)
9213710953.

Can we imagine, even after having so many numbers, still no one is there to support or hear your problem. Is this department is under government?, The person sitting there are doing corruption openly, even I have seen someone giving some bribe to some senior person for just having a new connection.
Even I have tried for the same in HP too, but they also respond very badly, they say try in Indane, and Indane people say try in HP. They never ready to help and are very ill mannered people.
What kind of country has become an India? Is there any way of justice? Can’t I have a simple connection even though I have all the documents? Can’t anything be done against them, are they really free to do anything and any corruption. Can’t we make them learn lesson? Why we have left this department so immature and ill-mannered.
Please help me to provide the justice and guidance. Please take serious action against such people who are doing so much corruption on basic necessity of people.

Thanks & Regards,