Indane Gas - CONNECTION TRANSFER

aloksingh_1931 on Jun 24, 2013
Dear Sir
This is Ram pravesh singh costomer No:M09283 from Mitul gas Indane gas agency Ahmeadabad my against Termination voucher no:21121720001573 Dated 28/12/2012 I surrender my conection no:M09283 but I want re issued this connection in Mau (uttar pradesh) but after 3 to 4 visit of Mau Indane agency in Mau says that this not possible beacause in your in Remark column says that this is SAFE CUSTODY
TV but we want My agency name at this column.My Termination voucher validity is one year.
I am a salaried employee so this is not possible that i visit everyday day .I have no connection at my home my 65 year old mother now using caroceine stove for cooking food.
Please take action as soon as possible am needful.
thank You.
Rampravesh Singh
Mob:9737733605
B-76 rajeshwari Soc
Chandkheda A'bad (Guj)

Comments

Shakuntala S Agarwal Indane Gas  - India

Not providing connection on transfer voucher - Indane Gas

I am custemer of Bharat Gas. I was having a connection at Bharat Gas in Vapi, Gujarat. However due to transfer, I have requested for the transfer of my connection to Raniganj, West Bengal. The distributer at Vapi have trasferred and provided me the transfer voucher and informed that i will get the new connection from any company gas distributer immediately as soon as I submit the transfer voucher. I have submitted the same voucher to Indane Gas at Raniganj as this was nearer to my residence. However the distributere is ignoring my application and he has not provided me the gas connection even after two months of my request. Please help me to get the connection.
r k aggarwal Indane Gas  - India

Transfer of connection without any cause - Indane Gas

My Consumer code is ZT- 28420 and it falls under sector 5 rohini gas agency, . The agency owner has surrendered his gas agency and the company has shifted the gas connection to different agencies in Rohini delhi. I want to submit that no formalities and papers should be required for transfer as the connection is virtually/basically not transferred on the part of the consumer and this is a unnecessary harasssment to the consumers without any reason. so kinldy transferred my connection without any delay.
PRAKASH JOSE Indane Gas  - India

INDANE GAS TRANSFER - Indane Gas

I GOT MY JON TRANSFERRED FROM BANAGLORE TO ABROAD SO I APPLIED FOR TRANFERING MY GAS CONNECTION FROM BANGALORE TO THRISSUR, I HAVE SBMITTED MY TRANFER PAPPER TO MY NEAREST GAS AGENCY IN WADAKKANCHERY AND THEY ASK ME TO GET THE RESIDENT CERTIFCATE AND OTHER DETAILS I HAVE SUBMITED THAT ALSO NOW THEY ARE TELLING THAT THEY CANT GIVE THE CONNECTIONG BECAUSE I AM NOT INDIA AT PRESENT .
IF I AM NOT IN INDIA CANT MY FAMILY USE MY CONNECTION COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME THE RULES ? AND IF I NOT GETTING COONECTION MY CONNECTION WILL EXAPIRE IN 6 MONTH, THIS CONNECTION I AM USING SINCE 2000 AND GOT TRANFERED TO MANY PLACE WHEN I GOT TRANFER MY JOB
INDANE GAS AGENCY
WADAKANCHEY
THRSSUR
KERALA
Shyam SUnder Swami Indane Gas  - India

Gas connection transfer - Indane Gas

I have been shifted from Jaisalmer to Bhiwadi with transfer voucher and verification letter from the Indane gas Jaisalmer. The Bhiwadi (Alwar) dealer wants Local rent agreement that is not with me, though I have given address proof on companies letter pad and I have did it in past also for getting connections.
ramcharan reddy Indane Gas  - India

transfer of new connection - Indane Gas

I have taken new indane gas connection 2 months back on 24-04-2009 at donimalai, bellary dist, karnataka state and want to transfer it to hyderabad, andhra pradesh state as i got transfered. Can i tranfer the gas connection now as it has been only 2 months since i took the connection.
prem narin agarwal Indane Gas  - India

not satified and transfer - Indane Gas

i m a consumer of indane gas my consumer no.26220 im not satisfied with the sevices i lived in yahiyaganj lucknow i wish to transfer my no. to the other barnch which is nearest to my home.

thanking you
Dr.Ailik M Vhora Indane Gas  - India

not able to gas indane gas distributor - Indane Gas

hello sir,
i have connction of indane gas but i am shifted from ahmedabad to vapi, south gujarat.
i am not able to get any indane gas distributer in vapi.
please do needful and give me list of nearer distributor in Vapi.
BT1080 Indane Gas Agency  - Surat, Surat, Gujarat, India

Transfer of Gas Connection - Indane Gas Agency

I want to transfer my gas connection from Sonu Gas Agency, Udhana to Jyoti Gas , Rander, Surat. My customer No. is Bharat Chandrakant Tailor.
MANISH MITTAL Indane Gas  - AGRA, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

MY CONNECTION IS NOT TRANSFER TO MY NEW HOME - Indane Gas

MY CONNECTION IS NOT TRANSFER TO MY NEW HOME IN BALKESHWAR COLONY, AGRA.
MY CONNECTION NO. - GTC 4358
NAME - JAGDISH PRASAD MITTAL
MY OLD HOUSE NO. - 255 SINGHI GALI, CHATTA BAZAR, AGRA
MY NEW HOUSE NO. - A-5 GIRRAJ ENCLAVE, BALKESHWAR COLONY, AGRA
D
MANISH MITTAL Indane Gas  - AGRA, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

I M DISAPPOINTED FOR YOUR SERVICE IN AGRA BECAUSE MY CONNECTION IS NOT TRANSFER TO MY NEW HOME IN BALKESHWAR COLONY, AGRA
MY CONNECTION NO. - GTC 4358
NAME - JAGDISH PRASAD MITTAL
MY OLD HOUSE NO. - 255, SINGHI GALI, CHATTA BAZAR, AGRA
MY NEW HOUSE NO. - A-5 GIRRAJ ENCLAVE, BALKESHWR COLONY, AGRA
A Jun 3, 2011 by
p.chaudhury Indane Gas  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,
I go through with the complain lodged and I think it is general problem with most of the Gas distributors all over the country. And in my opinion this shorts of harashement should be stopped forthwith without further delay.

With regards,
Prabir Kumar Chaudhury
A Mar 9, 2012 by
bablookaran Indane Gas  - India

My name is chhanga ram verma, my consumer number is-10773 .Branch name is -neelkanth. i want to change my agrncy in D-block janakpuri shorya agency.please change my agency contact this no-9212843995, 9210000670
N Mar 3, 2013 by
koti_rama Indane Gas  - West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

I have transferred the Indian Gas connection from Banglaore to Andhra Pradesh and i got my termination voucher (TTV) from Bangalore Distributor.

IN TTV voucher, they mention in JAGAREDDY GUDAM town name. But my Village area under CHINTALAPUDI town distributor Area.

Now,I would like to change the Distributor name in TTV vocher.

Can you please tell me how to change the Distributor Name in TTV vocher.

Or, Shall i submitted my TTV vocher in CHINTALAPUDI Town distributor Area to get my Transfer connection?
...
N Jul 29, 2013 by
good19

lodge your complaint at dpg.gov.in and ur problem will be solved
N Oct 20, 2013 by
aloksingh_1931

Dear Sir/Madam
My self Ram Pravesh Singh Customer of Indane gas Connection No.:M09283 Subscription Voucher No.: 1967261 Date:24/03/2000 Mitul Gas Agency Code No.:112172 adress:17-Sahajanand Complex New C G Road Ahmedabad Tel.No.:079-23291766, 23290703. I surrender my connection against Termination Voucher No.:21121720001573 Date:28/12/2012 & stationary No.:running Sl No.9467.I want transfer this connection to Mau Uttar Pradesh but after 5 to 6 visit any IOC gas agency specially Mau Indane Gas agency Mau (UP) not accept my transfer application for provide gas connection your all agency officer in Mau reject my request they said that in your Termination Voucher No.:21121720001573 FORM NO.LPG-A1, 00268962Remarks section containing SAFE CUSTODY and in Transferee Distributor column where mention SURRENDER AGAINST PIPPED GAS our agency needs address of my agency in MAU in your remarks & Transferee Distributor column then I provide you gas connection. Due to this reason I am not able to provide you connection against Your Termination Voucher No.:21121720001573 against this statement Mitul Gas Agency Customer relation officer answered that now rule for transfer of gas connection is modified against Public Notice for PNG as per liquidified Petroleum gas (Regulation of Supply and Distribution) order 2000 (MINISTRY OF PETROLIUM AND NATURAL GAS Govt. of India) amended vide Dated SEP, 10, 2009.Supply of domestic LPG to PNG blocked within 60 Days after obtaining piped natural gas (PNG) connection.However you avail a LPG connection in future, on demand, from any public sector oil company’s Distributer anywhere in country on furnishing a security deposit of the same amount as was refunded to you at the time of giving the LPG connection for SAFE CUSTODY.
I am already complained this problem on 20/06/2013 against Registration No.951396 at Indian Oil website. Indian oil reply that you can call our area officer (Mau) Mr.Alok Chaudhari but he cannot able to attained my phone. I am also a salaried employee and not having lots of leave
Please tell me what I can do for above mentioned gas connection transfer problem.
Ram Pravesh Singh