Indane Gas - KYC CHARGE IS RS.20/-

mansoor talib on Sep 23, 2012
DEAR SIR
I AM A CUSTOMER OF INDANE GAS AT THANABHAWAN TODAY I WAS SUBMITTING THE KYC FORM AT BHAWAN INDANE GAS SERVICE CODE NO. 68-01-0898 DEMANDING RS.20/- TO SUBMIT THAT FORM . IT IS COMPANY'S INSTRUCTION OR HIS CHARGES PLS SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.HIS EMPLOYEE SAYING IF YOU WILL NOT PAY RS.20/- WITH KYC FORM YOU WILL NOT RECEIVED GAS PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

Comments

D Oct 9, 2012 by
raman77

Ross gas agency in Adampakkam, Chennai is collection money for issuing the form itself.
All agency is collection the money from CITIZENS.
D Oct 16, 2012 by
kjart

i kunal pancholi.
you can download this form just by click on this link or copy & paste this url.

D Oct 17, 2012 by
ajit kumar guptai

I am Ajit Kumar and the chandigarh indane gas agency charge 60 Rs. for KYC.Is it right
D Oct 28, 2012 by
jjaizz

No it's not right at all.
D Nov 3, 2012 by
suresh mehta

ASHADEEP GAS SERVICES HAVING OFFICE AT 28 D.P.SASMAL ROAD IS CHARGING KYC FORM CHARGES AND I WAS TOLD IT IS AS PER NORMS.
I AM IN STRONG OPENION THAT KYC FORMS SHOULD BE GET DELIVERED TO CUSTOMERS IN LIEU OF PERSONAL COLLECTION FROM DISTRIBUTOR ON PAYMENT.
MEHTA S.R.
D Nov 3, 2012 by
suresh mehta

IN RAJASTHAN KYC FORMS PERSONALLY DELIVERED BY DISTRIBUTOR BUT IN BENGAL HAVE TO COLLECT ON PAYMENT AND STAND IN QUEUE FOR HOURS TOGETHER.
IT IS NOT ONLY DIFFICULT FOR SR.CITIZEN BUT ALSO SERVICE MAN WHO HAS TO AVAIL HALF DAY LEAVE FOR THIS.

IN INDIA I LEARNT THAT WE MUST STAY WITH PARENTS AND JOINT FAMILY PREFERRED BUT WITH SUCH POLICY OF ONE GAS CONNECTION AT ONE RESIDENCE TEACH THAT WE MUST STAY ALONE AND THROW TO OUR PARENTS.
GOVT. SHOULD CONSIDER CONNECTION BASED ON FAMILY MEMBERS AND NOT ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
MEHTA S.R.
MOBILE 9831395999
D Dec 20, 2012 by
S P GUPTA - LDH

INDANE KYC-HOW ABOUT JOINT FAMILIES ? DO WE WISH TO DISPENSE WITH THE
JOINT FAMILY SYSTEM AND FORCE NUCLEAR FAMILY MODE ?

THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL.

THE CONCERNED MUST APPLY THEIR MIND TO THIS SOCIAL ASPECT AS WELL
D Dec 28, 2012 by
indrajit bhattacharjee

DEAR SIR
I am a customer of INDANE GAS at Kolkata BullygungePhari 2 days before when i use your automatic booking system for booking that time i received one information regarding KYC form and unfortunately 31st December is the last day for KYC which i saw in the paper, please help me for this short period how do i manage for KYC. My emalid is indrajitsb59@yahoo.co.in.

Please help me for this problem i am waiting for u.

my customer no 15442

with regards

indrajit
N Jan 10, 2013 by
Kaushik Sarkar

DEAR SIR
I am a INDANE customer at Kolkata Dum Dum .3 days ago when I was using your automatic booking system for booking . I received the information regarding KYC form and unfortunately 31st December is the last day for KYC which I saw in the paper.Kindly help to absolve the situation. My emalid :kaushik.sarkar0@rediffmail.com

My consumer no 22232

with regards

Kaushik Sarkar
N Feb 20, 2013 by
Asharf

In Palamaner, Chittoor(Dist) A.P. asking Rs30/- for given to KYS NO its right?????

Indane Gas - KYC CHARGE IS RS.20/-