Indane Gas - Cylinder not supplied

Gagan Khurana on Jan 15, 2012

I am a customer of Indane with customer no 01649 and have been registered with "S and P Enterprises, Shop No-8 Aravali Shopping Centre Alaknanda Kalkaji".

I booked my gas cylinder on 31 Dec. 2011 then on 9 Jan 2012 but still I didn't get cylinder. Today(15 Jan 2012), I have tried to book it online and I have seen that it had been already delivered on 31 Dec 2011. I have attached the screen shot of the same for reference.

I am using Indane from many years. It is so disappointing for a customer to get this type of service from a reputed Brand like Indane. I request to take an appropriate action ASAP. So, It will not happen again with any customer.

Thanking You

Comments

Sanjay Kumar Sharma Indane Gas  - India

1. Senior officials of Indane gas at Delhi are requested to Instruct

Raj Flame Najafgarh Road to ensure followings:
1. Timely supply of refill to consumer's home.
2. Tele number of gas agency given to consumers are properly attended and are in working condition.
Tejveer Singh Indane Gas  - India

SIR/madam,

My consumer No. is 15626 and my cell no is 9868305390

Last month, I had booked a cyllinder with GeminiI Enterprises, Najafgarh, Delhi-43.. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had Say me your cylinder is not booked so many times consumers are facing this problem. I request you to please look into the issue.
prem singh Indane Gas  - India

I have booked my gas for refile on 29.08.2007 and distributer give me booking ref. number 5677 and said me that gas will be delivered after one week. I have contact gas agency on 6.9.07 but due to non availability of gas I have not refilled my gas cylinder, Further I have approached on9.9.07 but same situation and I have not get the cylinder. Now on 11.09.07 I was shocked by their reply that they have supplied my gas on 30.08.2007 which I have not taken. Please help because I am facing too much problem. I am having only Single gas if possible also arrange to instruct gas agency to issue me two cylinders.
prem singh Indane Gas  - India

I have taken LPG connection from INDANE Gas distributer M/s Sanjay Gas Services, Tayal Garden, Barwala Road, Hisar, Ph. 01662-270012,270025. This connection is approx 8 years old. My customer number is S 5988.
I have booked my gas for refile on 29.08.2007 and dirtributer give me booking ref. number 5677 and said me that gas will be delivered after one week. I have contact gas agency on 6.9.07 but due to non availability of gas I have not refilled my gas cylinder, Further I have approached on9.9.07 but same situation and I have not get the cylinder. Now on 11.09.07 I was shoked by their reply that they have supplied my gas on 30.08.2007 which I have not taken. Please help because I am facing too much problem. I am having only Single gas if possible also arrange to instruct gast agency to issue me two cylinders.
S.RAGHU Indane Gas  - India

SIR,
Last month, I had booked a cyllinder ROSE GAS, ADAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI-88. My consumer number is 35066. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. repeated attempt over to telephone that the number is not working and sometimes it was out of order. I request you to please look into the issue.
B Devender Indane Gas  - India

SIR,
Last month, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Mukund Enterprises, Barkatpura, Hyderabad. My consumer number is 10629. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please look into the issue.
srikanthpsp Indane Gas  - India

In Hyderbad the SIDHARTHA ENTERPRISES (indance Distributors) Every time they did'nt lift the phone ok then How i can refill booking? In the recipt of previous in that i have seen a one web site address that is www.ioclebiz.com the link was also not finding in net also for online refill booking? please kindly i requesting you to sir please send those details to mail id ok

thanks

P. Srikanth
B.SHANTI Indane Gas  - India

I would like to lodge complaint against SINDU ENTERPRISES, gas agency in A pocket 23 A, dilshad garden , phone no. 22581881 / 22575960. The phones are always either busy or bell rings no body picks up phone. I had given the booking of cylinder on 22nd Dec and after one week there was no response i again called then they said booking not yet given and again took the booking on 31st Dec but still not delivered. In between also i am trying but there phone is always busy. Please look into same as the staff are also very rude and arrogant. ..shanti
Dr Anuradha Jain Indane Gas  - India

Not booking Gas Cylinder by making excuses - Indane Gas

Sir I hold a gas connection with Ravindra Gas Agency Paschim Vihar.My Residential Add is in 73,MIG Flats Punjabi Bagh Enclave Shiv Mandir Road Madipur Village New Delhi.We have two cylinders on a single connection.Being an extended family our cylinder gets over in 19 days.When we ring up our service agengency they refuse to book the cylinder on the pretext that it can not be booked before 21 days. As of what we have recieved information from Indaneoffice ,since we have two cylinders so we have a right to refill before 21 days.
the atrocities reaches to its extremes when the agency people advice us to buy it in black from just outside their own godown.Sir you are requested to do the needful or we would be forced to move to court of law.
Anuradha Jain
sanjay sachdev Indane Gas  - India

my consumer no is 6961 with Anand gas,new railway raod gurgaon.These people always avoid booking of cylinders,their telephone number 2322911 which is out of order from several months. No other no. is available for public.The phones are always either busy or bell rings no body picks up phone.Everytime i have to personally go for booking of gas and even after visiting personally they try to refuse booking of gas,i visited at around 5 pm on 23th jan 08,they refused to book the gas by saying that the time is over. again on 24th jan at 4pm they refused to book the gas by saying the time is upto 2 pm,i want to know the exact booking timings and let me know can i book my gas through internet? if yes please provide me with the email address
Raj Bala Indane Gas  - India

SIR/madam,

My consumer No. is 00105 and my cell no is 9891893200

Last month, I had booked a cyllinder with Dagar gas service,plot no-21, Pocket E-20 Sector-3 Rohini Delhi-110085 Phone-27522345,27524684,27511541.. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had Say me your cylinder is not booked so many times consumers are facing this problem. I request you to please look into the issue.
ranjit singh Indane Gas  - India

My consumer No. is KG-38377 and my cell no is 9899284225

My address is K-547, Sewa Nagar, New Delhi. Gas Agency:- kiran gas service, 53, prithviraj market, (opp. khan market), New Delhi-110003 Phone-24618970, 246114762 Till date, They could not attend the phone to booking a gas, please booking my gas earlier.
shujauddin ainulmalik razmi Indane Gas  - India

Respected Sir/Madam.
this is to draw your kind attentions towards the deteriorating situations of Delhiites, who have been facing this problems for a long time due to blackmarketting of LPG gas.
my query is after how much time we can book a cylinder with our distributor. the previous booking period was (as i was told)21 days but now i was told by my distributor that the booking period has been extended to 25 days.
i can book my cylinder after 25 days and it will take them 3-5 days to deliver the delivery. so we will get it after one months.
we are told that there is a huge shortage of the supply but you can get it in black market anytime for 550-650.
(1) how can we come to know that the supply is sufficient to meet the demand.
(2)how do we know what is the exact booking period.
(3)how can we cooperate to stop this blackmarketting.
deepak gupta Indane Gas  - India

Last month DATE 16-1-2008
I had booked a cyllinder with M/S MARUT GAS SERVICE, vrindavan market, new agra-282005.(phone no-0562-2853253,, m-09319352928,, m-09319791326.
My consumer number is MJ 12147.
TODAY DATE IS 12-2-2008 (28 DAY)
BAT MY GAS IS NOT DILEVER
MOBILE NO-09837425825
nikhil Indane Gas  - India

not supplied by my cylinder indane gas - Indane Gas

dear sir,
i am consumer neelkanth gas service c-1/12, vashishth park. opp. janak cinema pankha road new delhi. i am consumer no 586,booking gas in 7/2/08 to but not supplied by my cylinde 14/2/08 sir are you reqest by supplied my cylinder sir every consumer promlab. thankas
ARUN KANTI MONDAL Indane Gas  - India

dear sir, my consumer no is 7010 with BAGHAJATIN GAS SERVICE,31 BARODA AVENUE,KOLKATA 700084 and my telephone no is 033 24364849. last month i booked order no 8212 on 16/01/2008 and the cylinder was delivered on 03/02/2008. we were out of gas for several days. again when i tried to book my order yesterday, i was told to book only after 21st february,2008.is it the custom.please help.moreover i am a consumer of this distributor for over 20 years. ARUN KANTI MONDAL,DHALUA NABAPALLY,KOLKATA 700152.
Suman jha Indane Gas  - India

I booked my LPG Gas Cylinder with Vasant Kunj Gas Services on 18/01/2008, but till date no supply has been made. My consumer No. is 18619 of Indane Gas.
shakuntla sharma Indane Gas  - India

Today i visited GOODWILL GAS AGENCY (SULTAN PURI,DELHI-85)to book a new gas connection.The owner of the agency asked me for Rs3760/- which included the cost of agas stove.I told him that i already have an ISI MARKED gas stove,but he declined to book my connection without stove
I request INDANE officials to look into the matter and restrain the distributor from exercising such arbitrariness.Else i shall have no option than to knock the doors of the court.Why i m being forced to buy something,which i already have?please solve my problem at the earliest.
Anjali.Gautam Indane Gas  - India

Dear Madam,
It is quite true that the gas agency people do not send the cyclinder on time.You haveto call them more than three times and even after that you have to personally go there and again make booking there. Only then they people register the need.
Rachna Behl Indane Gas  - India

Sub: Harrasment to Customers by a LPG agency-RICH FLAME(Indane Star Distributors) 3E/67,N.I.T.Faridabad

LPG Refil was booked on 30-01-08.No supply made till date as on 18-02-08

Until not approach/remind/request two-threee times personally,
refil is no supplied. It is a routine tendency of agency

Only one telephone No. 2416263 provided for public remains always missing,No response.Booking of refill has to be made personally but no serial No./No seniority of booking is given.Only date is mentioned on the customer card without any signature

One more telephone no.2428283 is there which sometimes connects but the agency man(Mr. Vikram who generally attend this telephone) clearly refuses for making booking or listening anything on this telephone,even misbehaving on telephone with irresponsible manner/attitude while this phone no. was provided on mine customer card book written by an agency responsible man.

if any one makes question on this side system or for extra ordinary delay in supply of refill, they never bother and even reply in an awkard manner
"Aap complaint kar do ,dus bar kar do. Jis ko dil chahe kar do"
this is the way agency works and helpless public tolerates.

SUSHMA