Indane Gas / Tucs Gas Agencies, Periyar Nagar, Chennai - 20 DAYS DELAY IN SUPPLY

S.MARAGATHAM
I am having my Consumer No. 4087 with M/s TUCS AGENCIES, PERIYAR NAGAR, CHENNAI. I have booked the gas on 12/05/08(THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR BOOKING DATE) but till date i have not received the supply. The agency is not/ picking Telephone & when contact personally there was no //atisfactory reply.

Comments

I the Consumer No. A-34130 of Indane gas, M/s Amit gas service, (Extention branch), Ramkrishna palli, NH-34, PO+ Dist- Malda, submitting the following facts for your necessary action please.

Sir, I was opened the connection through the Carrier of M/s Amit gas service, (Extention branch), PTS More, Pubarun, Malda ( namely Amit Halder & Asit Halder both are in relation brother ) and two or three months they carry my gas properly, thereafter he discontinued it saying ( shortage of gas cylinder, vehicle problem etc.), However as the distance of Malda from Khejuriaghat is about 25 Kms. Approx and I am also a Paramilitary Force personnel and my rank is Constable and residing in a Govt. accommodation No.H1-56, CISF Khejuriaghat coloney, therefore I accept his offer and continue to taking gas from the above carrier.

In the month of March I felt very problem without gas because my wife suddenly feel in sick, I say the fact to the above carrier but the rate is very high like Rs. 500/-. So, I asked him ( Carrier) about my blue book and consumer voucher, but he denied to give me and say that “you lose all papers “ and advise me to laudge FIR and get affidavit copy from Court and go to M/s Amit gas service. I follow the above steps and go to M/s Amit gas service ( Malda NH-34). I try to say all the fact to Manager of M/s Amit gas service ( Malda NH-34), due business he could not listen my problem and say don’t say story to me, what is your problem? I give him the Original FIR copy and affidavit copy to him and he take Rs.25/- from me and a application for non-consuming the gas for long time due to domestic problem on 19/03/2008 and they give be a Blue book, booked my gas on 20/03/2008. Today is 11/04/2008 till he has not supply any cylinder to my residence for which I personally request him by sending one person namly ( K K Das) to Malda, NH-34 at his shop on 25/03/08 with the empty cylinder but her returned to him saying that “ his is not in delivery seniority” after this I many time phoned at this shop and booking clerk said “ you are not in delivery seniority and phoned me on 08/04/08) I also phoned on 08/04/08 he say that please phone after 12 or 13 days. Sir I could not understand what is the gamewhy they taking so long time. Please solv my problem immediately.

In this case your co-operation and justice is highly soliciated.

Tel Phone Numbers :-

M/s Amit gas service, (Extention branch),
Ph. No.03512266235
Ph.No.9800866235) - SMS gas Booking

Suvendu Mondal
Mob Ph. No.9434615827

I am having my Consumer No. 51680 with M/s Shastri Nagar Gas Service, Jaipur(Rajasthan). I have booked the gas on 31.03.08 but till date i have not received the supply. The agency is not picking Telephone & when contact personally there was no satisfactory reply.

It is the habit of Amit gas and also the consumer.
selva

i am one of the customer of indane, in sivakasi. i ask a gas cylinder before one month, but stil now thre was no responce from the agency . in that case i have many trouble. so please take this in your attention .and quickly give that.
D
amber

Gas booking not done on time, delays has been made.
Time taken between 2 booking should be 21 days but they take 30days for Booking .And delivery time should be within 3 days after booking but it takes 15 days .
My last gas booking date was 9th june 2009 and delivery was on 19th June 2009. Till date now its 14th July 2009 my gas booking has not being done . and When will my delivery date come.

Ansal durg entp
RA malvia
N Aug 25, 2011 by
chennaimayandi

35 DAYS DELAY IN SUPPLY
I am having my Consumer No. 7839 with M/s TUCS AGENCIES, ABIRAMI PURAM, CHENNAI - 600 028. I have booked the gas on 20/07/2011 (THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR BOOKING DATE) but till date i have not received the supply. The agency is not/ picking Telephone & when contact personally there was no Satisfactory reply.