Indane - KYC

arsitar on Sep 19, 2012
consumer no is TV3452, Distributor Anand 03325565279.

they are asking for doing KYC. for that they are calling me there to fill up the form and produce required document.

i am telling them to send the form through their delivery boy or by post. they disagreed.

the very purpose of KYC is lost as they are not 'really' not knowing their customer but doing it like bureaucrates in the govt dept.

they are also indicating that if we do not do it within one month they will not supply GAS.

i remember Reliance came to the door step to get the papers and to do the KYC.

--- a r sit, 9444247077

Comments

D Oct 20, 2012 by
akkafrg

yes - Chella gas Selaiyur is insisting the CONSUMER to come in PERSON that too in their prescribed time 3 pm to 5 pm Monday - Friday... they do not accept authorisation etc.
They do not accept the Download forms also!!! in this computer era, the form is easily downloadable!

what is it?
what is the rule laid down for issue of KYCs issued to the gas distributors.
they are acting as per thier whims and fancies
One agency in Chromepet, delivered the Form to its consumers at their door steps thro' the delivery boys!!!

in Chella gas no rules nothing, ... they are very very arrogant

Who can help the poor consumers from the arrogancy of chella gas
D Nov 15, 2012 by
AVNISHJAIN

IN MY HOUSE WE HAVE 7 FAMILY AND WE HAVE JOINT FAMILY IN MY FAMILY WE HAVE 23 MEMBERS AND ONE KITCHEN IN MY HOUSE WE HAVE 10 CONNECTION OF LPG CYLINDERS THE AGENCIES SAID THAT THEY CANCEL MY 9 CONNECTION BECAUSE OF ALL CONNECTIONS HAVE SAME ADRESS WHAT CAN I DO THEY SAID THAT THEY GAVE ONLY 6 SUBSIDY CYLINDERS AND WHAT CAN I DO TO SAVE MY 9 CONNECTIONS AVNISH JAIN 7589077727
D Dec 16, 2012 by
shashi bhushan misra

There are two Gas connection in two different name in my family, one is in my name consumer no.SGC467 and other is in my Son's name e.i. SGC24739. My Gas Agency has asked to submit KYC with Declaration on twenty rupee non judicial paper. My son has submitted his KYC with Declaration at gas agency but when I have submitted my KYC. Gas Agency has told me that we will check your two separate Kitchen. They have checked and found the same as we have declared but now they are asking me that show me separate Rasan Card or separate electric bill. After marriage my son has kept his Kitchen separate but we don't have separate Rasan Card or Electric Bill. Now, My Gas Agency Sachhi Gas Center 111/424, Ashok Nagar, Kanpur is harassing me to accept my KYC with declaration on Twenty Rupees non judicial stamp paper and saying that they will terminate my connection. sbmisra 9695887367
N May 20, 2013 by
subrata goswami

I have only one Gas connection (Double Cylinder). Am I have to submit KYC ?
N May 20, 2013 by
subrata goswami

I have only one Gas connection (Double Cylinder). Am I have to submit KYC ?
N Jun 1, 2013 by
MVR Nair

Sir, I am the General Secretary of the EX-Naval Personnel Welfare Association, which is a registered Organisation to look after the welfare and well being of the Ex-Naval Veterans and the Naval Widows.Many of our members are over 75 yrs of age. My complaint is regarding the submission of KYC form at the Aiswarya Gas Services Karuvelipadi, Kochi-682005 (Tel:0484-2222655 Mob:9961824365). In the Application form it is clearly mentioned that any one of the mandatory document to be attached with the form. Accordingly, some of our members who are aged above 85 who have submitted the form along with the document for proof of their residence were not accepted by the firm, saying that the Original Gas connection bill which are as old as 30 to 32 years also is to be submitted along with. It is not understood as to what purpose is fulfilled by producing a Bill issued 30 to 35 years before, when the Gas agency was supplying the cooking Gas regularly to these people in the same residential address. The authorities need to either give the genuine reason to produce a document issued over 30 years before or else issue immediate instructions to the Gas Agency to stop playing such type of cruel jokes and harass the Veterans.

Indane - KYC