Indane LPG Gas - Poor service and Customer care number is not attended hence can't register complaints

Saikat Chakraborty
I stay in Pune and my customer number is 13190. I had booked for re-filling my cylinder. I had to call the agency atleast 10 times before they finally sent me the cylinder. Further the way they speak is very unprofessional. Most of the time they provide us the delivery persons mobile no and we need to chase them.
My distributer name details are:
Guruprasad Indane (Shri A G Agarwal)
Shop No. 31, Shalimar Garden Co-op. Housing Society, Dr. Ambedkar Chowk, Aundh Road, Pune, Dist. Pune.

My second complain is when i tried to call at the following customer service phone number, no one actually picks up the phone. The phone number is 02026632661.

Honestly sometimes I feel being common person is so helpless. Hope someone will help the common person.

Saikat Chakraborty

Comments

INDANE Gas Agency - VERY poor Service - INDANE Gas Agency - VERY poor Service

this is anantha raj. my customer id is 26700, at padma gas agency, broadway, chennai, Tamilnadu.

i cancelled my card, trf to non indane service area. i sent a courier (the professional courier, Vide POD No. MAA103858206) on 18.10.2007 and the same was delivered to this agency on 19.10.2007.

but they say as till now (22.10.2007 at 17:15hrs) no such courier is received. the courier service shows me the proof of delivery as delivered.

why such nonsense accures in gas services
i surrendered the cylinders and requlators and all required documents on 09.10.2007. i have no other gas connection or no chance of getting kerocene / fuel for cooking. should we all dine at hotels all times? can you pls tell me what kind of service is this?

they don't even pick up the phone ringing when not busy. they are chatting only. i checked this several times being in their office / infront of theme called their numbers from my mobile. they just looked the ringing phone and ignored to take.

VERY POOR SERVICE.

regards,

ananth

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - Indane LPG

I AM A CUSOTMER OF INDANE LPG ENROLLED TO M/S RAVI ENTERPRISES, KAKADEO KANPUR. MY CONSUMER NO. IS 44121. I TRIED TO BOOK FOR LPG REFILL OVER PHONE NO. 9235534332 ON 21/11/2007. MR. KATIYAR ASKED ME THAT BOOKING IS POSSIBLE ONLY AFTER PERSONAL VISIT WITH COUPAN BOOK ISSUED BY THEM.I WAS HELPLESS AND SOUGHT FOR HALF DAY LEAVE FROM MY OFFICE AND VISITED THERE WITH COUPAN BOOKLET THEN MR. KATIYAR NOTED LPG REFILL FOR 28/11/2007 (EXPECTED REFILLED LPG DELIVERY DATE ).
THUS THIS TIME THERE WAS NO WAY ON THAT DAY TO FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTION BUT IN FUTURE YOU ARE HUMBLY REQUESTED TO INSTRUCT THEM THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE BOOKING OF LPG OVER PHNONE AND COUPAN MAY BE COLLECTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY.

Not attending customers call - Indane Gas

Whenever i need to book a cylinder, i am calling atleast 3 to 4 days continuously to get a line. This month i am trying for last one week still the number is saying it is busy. Last time when i went there to book, i have seen the receiver is kept outside the phone to avoid any phone calls.

This particular Indane GAS agency i am mentioning is in K.R.Puram (in old madras road).

Please take some action on this.

Thanks & Regards,
K. Kannan.

cooking gas..poor service - indian oil gas (indane)

i am the customer of indian oil gas from the past 19years...in the name of mr.Rk gupta gas no.16108a. i have my gas connection from tapeshwari gas service,mall road kanpur. the service is very poor..they sell the cylinders in black and they cut the call without listening the full talk, they even tok badly when we go to them. mr.jagat pal who books the cylinders uses abusive language. they bring the cylinders after a month from the date of booking. and sometimes they dont even pick up the phone when we call..
i kindly request you to take some strict action against this...
your's kindly
R.K. GUPTA

Delay in supply and non attending phone calls for booking - Refilling of Indane gas

The Indane gas cylinder supplier located at BTM Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, is in the habbit of not attending calls for booking refilled gas cyclinders. Now a days the mails send for refilling cylinders are used to be bounced back.

inferior / poor SERVICE - LPG Gas

DEAR SIR,

JWALA GAS AGENCY JWALA GAS AGENCY
60 feet road, pul perlhad pur, New Delhi - 110044.
ph # 26361440.

I HAVING A GAS CONNECTION OF BHARAT GAS. I HAVE BOOKED
MY GAS CYLINDER ON 20.01.08 THROUGH MY GAS AGENCY
JWALA GAS AGENCY , PUL PERLHAD PUR NEW DELHI - 110044.
PH NO. 26361440. BUT TILL DATE I DONT HAVE RECD GAS CYLINDER.
JWALA GAS AGENCY IS SUPPLYING SYLINDER TO HOTELS, SHOPS
IN HUGE RATES.

I THINK LICENSE OF JWALA GAS AGENCY SHOULD BE CANCELED AS THEY ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE CYLINDER TO THE CUSTOMER IN TIME BECASE THERY ARE EARNING BLACK MONEY FROM SHOPKEEPERS AND HOTELS ETC.

PLS HELP ME .

MY 2ND CYLINDER CAN BE EMPTIED AT ANY TIME AND I HAVE TO NO OPTION TO SLEEP WITHOUT EATING AND COOKING.

I am a customer of indane with customer no 1468 and have been registed with Gruhalakshmi Enterprises, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad. I am trying to book the gas since friday 25-04-2008, but no one pick ups the phone/ it is always busy / they agree to book the gas but after taking all the details the delivey is not being made.

IOC officials are requested to give an ear to this complaint or lose the goodwill and business.

Ravikanth,
Chintal,
Jeedimetla - 500054

Unproffessional laungage by the Booking Person - Indane LPG Gas

My complaint against Brundavan Gas Agency, BHEL is that i have booked gas on 23-06-2008 against my customer no. 32437. At that time they informed me that the delivery will be with in 10days. Today i called for status, the person is telling that it will take another 5 days and the way is talking to the customer is very mannersless and rudly. He is blaming the customer that he is going to cencel the booking. Is the to handle the custoner and why this big companies are hiring this type of people?

Please do the needful.

R. Rama Krishna

customer complaint not received - Indane Gas

Being a Indane Gas user I am harassing a lot by one of it's agency name (Roop Gas Agency). Neither it hears cosumer complaint nor responding anyone properly. Kindly check all of its details. Phone nos. given by them are also not working or they never giving any response on those numbers.

Please do the needful.

Binaya

No action taken for booking of gas
I am Surender sharma, residents of X-354, Mangolpuri New delhi - 83, and gas Agency :- Kitchan Flame, Cycle Mkt, Block – B, Mangolpuri. Delhi. having gas connection under Bharat. My consumer No. is 7037. For quite some time the Agency not provided services properly. They have not attended phone or not provided gas in times. We have lot of problems from this. Kindly, suitable action may be taken against the said company and give them necessary instructions.

Non-Delivery of Gas since 25 days - Personal

Respected Sir,
I had booked the gas cylinder on Monday 20th July 08 at 9.30am.
109031 is my Con.no.
Excitive person said i will get it in 2 days time, then i was regularly in touch with Bharat Gas who claims DELIVERY OF CYLINDER IN HRS. But sir till now i havent recived the gas cylinder.
Please help me out in this matter & see to it that due to some people in the office, The name of Bharat Gas is geting down the drain.
Rajesh

I am also facing same problem from last 7 to 8 months; for booking I have to try 2 to 3 days on phone to get response from there side. The Booking center is Gauri Enterprises, Palam (Dwarka), New Delhi.

status of reservation/delivery - Customer Services

I had reserved a berth ON 27/08/08 in AC3 BY MADRAS EXP.TR.NO.2976, FROM JAIPUR TO I TARSI FOR 24/10/08, in name of RISHI KURAPA, MALE, 29, DUE LINK FAILURE COULD NOTE PNR NO/TR.NO. Rs.913/- debited to my a/c. pl intimate status of res.&del.--
Raja

customer service is very bad - Indane Gas

SEVEN WONDERFUL PLACE IS ALREADY AVILABLE IN INDIA, , , , EIGHT WODERFUL IS THE
SRI PERIYANAYAKI AMMAN INDANE GAS SERVICE-IN TIRUPUR-IN TAMILNADU-INDIA, , , , ,

EIGHT WONDERFUL"VERY VERY BAD &WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD""""""""

PLS CHANGE ALL STAFF IN ABOVE CONCERN

not attending the customers phone calls - indane -lpg

not attending the consumers phone calls and no prompt services from alwal, secunderabad, spruthi agencies

highly poor service of gas agency - LPG Gas

No response from Radha Govind Gas Service, 9/171 Kailash Nagar Delhi.
It is just impossible to contact No. 22075114 & 2273323 as these number remains always busy mobile no. 9968024044 provide by the Manager Mr. Ravinder is always out of reach of contact.
I have to go personally to the gas service about 15 KM from my residence each time to book the gas. This time, response is till awaited even after the gas was booked thrice on the first week of october, 07.10.2008 and again on 13.10.2008 on telephone number 1260.

Complaint was also done earlier through E-Mail but no improvement in service waiting for your response .
Waiting for your response and action against the Gas Service for not providing the proper service to the consumer.

Saroj Bala
C-12/215, Yamuna Vihar,
Delhi
Tel. No. 011-22922368
Mob. No. 9899262026

refilling of Indane LPG gas - Indane LPG Gas

I was booked for filling of
LPG gas at at Neul, Navi Mumbai, vide AI4635, now 15 days passed & there is no responce from the gas agency. I was daily chasing the case but no positive feed back.

You are requested to look in to the matter.

Shyamsundar Kaskar

not attending calls - INDANE-GAS

sir, Iam a customer of geepee gas papanasam customer no 3033
many times theyare not attending calls
sometime irresponsible answer.some times they told
you can refill cyclinder after one month registration, delivery after tendays may I KNOW WHAT IS THE RULE TO GET CYCLINDER
best regards
s.p.m.mansoor

Not getting the Delivery of Gas - Indane LPG Gas

I had request to deliver of Gas on 05th Dec’08, after so many reminders the dealer ( Dwarka Indane Service Code No – 91-07-569) is neither delivering the Cylinder nor giving any reason.

I request you kindly take the necessary action on the same. I am facing lots of the problem due to the same.

Rajendra Pandey
CC # 11035
E-316, DDA Flats, Pocket -3, Bindapur,
New Delhi -110059
Tel – 991188 4596

Very poor customer service - Poor/bad customer service in supplying Indane LPG gas

I having ndane gas connection (no.15849) at Kapil Gas Agency Ambala Cantt(Haryana). I have seen that there cutomer service is very very poor.The staff as well as owner do not care at all for the customer and beahve like a dictator and in un-professional manner. They have only two landline numbers for public contact which most of the time ar either not working or with an enaged/busy tone. To talk to them or book your cylinder, it hell of a job and very much time consuming. You are very lucky if you suceed in contacting them in 4-5 times dialing. Even today, their main phone no. 0171-2634665 for the customers is not working causing unnecessary hardship to the customers.

Leakage in cylinders due to poor maintenace and old & cut warsals is very common feature and playing with safety of the customers. I am surprised about sleeping attitude of Indane company to whom earlier also I apprised the position and nothing happened so far and I have not got any reply from Indane officials so far.
They book the cylinders after 21-25 days, which may be acceptable but then take further 15-20 days in deliverying the cylinder(i.e total period in delivery of gas is about40- 50 days.
Please look in to the matter personnaly and arrest this deteriorating service of the Kapil Agency, Ambala Cantt.

The intimation of the action taken in this regard will be highly appreciated