Inde Plus Visa (888-433-4096) - I've been ripped off!

evelyn warren
i to was took for 198.00 was told in 30/40 days the money would be sent back to me. now i get no line open to me . i need my money back. i'm going to call tv radio what ever to get my money

Comments

I've been ripped off! - Inde Plus Visa

i,ve just got ripped off from this company nmb i never applied for this so call platnuim card...............

I also have been ripped off by this company and have chatted numerous times with different associates who told me that my refund of 109.oo would be mailed to me in 4 weeks. Well I'm still waiting and it's been way over 4 weeks!!! I will keep trying because that is MY money that took from me without my concent. Who the hell do they think they are that they can get away with taking people's money and no one does anything about it. I will nag them until their so sick of me that they will give me my money back. I work hard for my mony and and 100.00+ doesn't come easy to me.

For those interested in a class-action suit, the following holding company can and should be held liable for damages:

If you look closely at this site, the help portal is identical and by accessing the whois site for indemember.com, you will find this corporation as the holding company hosting consumerbill.com.

Inde Plus Visa (888-433-4096) - I've been ripped off!