India Post - application status

mpvetrivelu46 on Oct 18, 2012
Respected sir,
i have applied for postal sorting assistant exam in India post. I have submitted the form via speed post to the respective address as early till now i did not not got any acknowledgement of application send ed. I'm checking regularly in Indian post website. till i have not any information about this

Comments

D Oct 19, 2012 by
mpvetrivelu46

D Nov 16, 2012 by
galiveeti n kumar reddy

Respected sir,
i have applied for postal sorting assistant exam in India post. I have submitted the form via speed post on 18/09/2012 to the respective address.But till now i did not not got any acknowledgement of application. I'm checking regularly in Indian post website but it shows your application not received till now.My speed post track id:EN481505784IN and My OMR application id : . Please help me sir.
Thanking you sir.
N Nov 16, 2012 by
galiveeti n kumar reddy India Post  - India

Respected sir,
I have applied for postal sorting assistant exam in India post. I have submitted the form via speed post to the respective address at 18/09/2012.But till now i did not not got any acknowledgement of application. I'm checking regularly in Indian post website But it shows your application not received till now.My speed post track id: EN481505784IN and my OMR application id:5489257
D Nov 29, 2012 by
saher fatima India Post  - India

I have applied for postal sorting assistant exam in India post and submitted the form through speed post to the given address .I have not yet got any acknowledgement of application till date. I'm checking its Indian post website regularly but it shows your application not received till now. My OMR application id:6419387.

Thank you.