India Post - Non delivery of Registered letter.

Dr.Jaman Lal
I sent a Registered Letter(RL) to my brother Sri Bipin Chandra Arya,LPR,Pashmina,IVRI,Mukteswar-Kumaon, PO,Dist.Naini Tal ,Uttara Khand by Registerd post vide receipt no.RLA 2290 dated 23-12-2009 for Rs.92/- (wt.290grms.),from TILAKNAGAR-110018 Post Office Delhi.The envelope in question contained 10 invitation cards of my daughter's marriage for distribution amongst the relatives in the village.The marriage was held on 20-01-2010 at Delhi.The Reg.envelope has not so far been delivered.To every bodies horror no close relative from the village attended the marriage putting me in great embarrassment. Enquiry from the Post Master,Mukteswar-Kumaon (one of the oldest Post offices) revealed that the letter in question never reached them for delivery.The postmaster,Tilaknagar, PO, has not replied to my complaint so far.
Can anybody enlighten me about the fate of my RL .Dr.Jaman Lal

Comments

NON DELIVERY OF PACKET TO US - SRI GANESHA ENTERPRISES

DEAR SIR,

THEIR WAS ONE PACKET OF CONSIGNMENT NO.99048517 CAME FROM US FROM MUMBAI. BUT IT HAS RETURNED BACK WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION TO US. WHEN I SELF PHONE CALL TO KANPUR OFFICE ( TEL NO. 0512-3213303) TODAY, THEN THEY TOLD ME THAT PACKET HAS BEEND RETURNED DUE TO NOBODY FOUND IN OFFICE. I ASK THAT IF NO BODY IS THEIR THAN YOU HAVE TO CALL. THEY TOLD THAT THEY HAD CALLED BUT THEIR IS NO CALL TO US. THEY ALL TELLING LIE. I THINK THEY CAME AFTER OUR OFFICE TIME ADN IF THE OFFICE CLOSED THAN THEY HAVE TO CALL US BUT NO CALL.

THE REPLY FROM KANPUR MAIN OFFICE AND JAJMAU OFFICE ARE VERY BAD. THEY TALK AS CHEAPEST WAY TO US. REALY IT IS NOT GOOD . I SUGGEST YOU TO INSTRUCT YOUR OFFICE STAFF IN MAIN OFFICE AND JAJMAU OFFICE TO TALK PROPER WAY.

PLEASE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY RE-SEND SAME PACKET TO MY OFFICE IN KANPUR.
THANKS
WITH REGARDS
ABHISEK GUPTA
mB: 9336108143
kANPUR

Non delivery of Invitation Card - postal

More than 15 days back I have post 20-25 marriage invitation card, from Satara -415 001 (Maharashtra) post office, but till date not a single Invitation is delivered in Rajasthan & Gujrat State, our most of relatives are staying at Rajasthan.

If one or two are not delivered one can unerstand, but not a single Invitation is delivered.

On enquiring with post office, just they we can't help in the matter.

We have sent the following Regd. A/D letters to

STATE BANK OF INDIA
BARAUNI REFINERY CAMPUS
BEGUSARAI 851 114

vide your Receipt No.4164 dated 17th March 2010 from Bhandup Post Office. We have been advised by the bank that they have not received the said letter.

Can you please let us know the present status in respect of the above letter.

S Ganesan
Amba Enterprises
C-130 Station Plaza Basement
Station Road, Bhandup (W)
MUMBAI 400 078
TEL: 022 25663551 / 25663569
FAX : 022 25663550
E MAIL ID : ambaent@gmail.com
ambaenterprises@mtnl.net.in
(M) 9821215697

A registered post has been posted by Anubha Gas Agency, D-18, Pandav Nagar on 23.6.2010 to Amit Panigrahi, A-53A, Ganesh Nagar, GF, Gali No-4, Pandav Nagar Complex, Delhi-110092. But this post has not been received yet. The registered post receipt no vide RLA-1754 dtd 23.6.2010 from A-12, Pandav Nagar.I enquired the in HEad post office Krishna Nagar, Karkardooma but they told me that please lodge a complaint. In the Indian Post there is no option of tracking the registered post. Kindly track the status & do the needful.

Amit Panigrahi
A-53A, G. Floor, Ganesh Nagar
Pandav Nagar Complex, Gali No-4,
Delhi-110092
Mob-+91-9990008956
email-amitkumar.panigrahi@gmail.com
D Jan 13, 2011 by
POONAM_MLS

I have sent a registered letter, Receipt No 1036 Dated 18/11/2010 from sub post office Vigyan Nagar KOTA (Rajsathan ) to Himachal Pradesh but the same has not been received so far. In that registered letter some very important papers were there.
You are, therefore, requested to kindly trace out the same and send it on my new address mentioned below through a speed post. I shall bear the additional charges, if any.Please do the needful immediately as I am in deep trouble.
I shall be highly thankful to you.
Yours Sincerely,

Poonam Sharma C/O Kaushal Niwas
House No-147; Ward No-1;Hiranagar
Hamirpur. (H.P. )PIN-176048
N Mar 24, 2012 by
sudsehkumaranand

It is to inform u that registered letter A/due had been sent vide R.No::4289 dt. 4.3.2012 to M/s Shakti Bhog Snax Ltd . 403-405 Krishana Apra Business Square, Netaji SubashPlace Pitam Pura, New Delhi.-110034. Please confirm the delivery date of the letter. Sudesh Kumar Anand, 518, Basant Avenue, Amritsar.

India Post - Non delivery of Registered letter.