India Post Gov In - SPEED POST TRACKING

A.P.MISRA.
POSTAL DEPARTMENT HAS INTRODUCED IN ITS WEBSITE TRACKING OF SPEED POST LETTERS SENT.I HAD SENT NUMBER OF SPEED POST LETTERS TO VARIOUS DESTINATIONS BUT COULD NOT TRACK THE SAME. I CONTACTED THE OFFICE OF ORIGIN WHO INFORMED ME THAT THE LETTERS SENT IN INDIA FIRST TWO LETTERS OF RECEIPT SHOULD BE IGNORED AND IT SHOULD BE FROM EN --TO---IN. ON DOING THAT FEW COULD BE LOCATED BUT AGAIN SOME COULD NOT BE LOCATED. CONTACTING THE LOCAL OFFICE AT HYDERABAD SEVERAL TIMES THEY USE TO TAKE ALL THE DETAILS AND USE TO TELL THEY WILL COME BACK. E-MAILS WERE COMING BACK. LASTLY ONE PERSON INFORMED ME THAT THEIR SERVER IS DOWN IN BANGLORE BECAUSE OF WHICH THEY ARE FACING PROBLEM. THEY SHOULD IMPROVE AND REPLY THE CUSTOMER IMMEDIATELY AND NOT DELAY KEEPING HIM IN TENSION

Comments

non delevery of speed post booked on 22 jan ,2009 - speed post letter

speed post no:-ED659722588IN booked from DELHI GPO, KASHMIRIGATE FOR A DELIVERY TO JAMMU, containing TWO MBA FORMS FOR THE CET ENTRANCE EXAMINATION whose last date of submission is 31jan, 2009.If the speed post is not delieved by tommorrow i shall be constrained to see damages through consumer court, for inconvenience & harrasment caused to me through casual attitude of postal department.

as given in the complaint.

Not yet received the acknowledgement - Indian Postal Service(Gov)

I haven't received the acknowledgment for the registered post (Ref.No: RLAD A 56). Please follow up and inform the status.

Jaanaa

not yet received - saidabad speed post office(hyderabad)

delivered 4rm new delhi on 8.2.09 to hyderabad(santosh nagar).i hv nt yet received my item.wen shud i expect 4 delivery.its very important 4 me.kindly deliver it as soon as possible
id-EE6224471291N

I haven't received the acknowledgment for the registered post (Ref.No: P041823). Please follow up and inform the status.
Nikhil

They may not able to update the internet tracking system due to some other reasons. Atleast they can respond properly when we make a phone call.

They are very irresponsible from their side. What ever the help lines in the net, are not at all working.And what ever working are not answering properly.

sir
I was Send Register post chennai, vadapalani post office To THE INST ENGG, kOLKATA, PIN:700020, date:24.02.2009.Still Now i not recive my Acknowledgement.
regtister no :RL A 8175. COUNTER NO :1, OP-Code:RAZA . Wt:75grams

We have booked two parcels vide EMS track No. ED705850388IN and ED705850374IN dated 8th May, 2009 to Cairo, Egypt. But till date the same have not been received by the party. Kindly let us know wherabout of these two parcels by return e-mail. Matter most urgent.
gdajey

yes, they have a retarded system
cause unnecessary tension to the sender
will sue the crap out of them if my mail has not reached (not that i'll gain much but i sure can vent my frustration)

i sent a speed post on 11.05. 09 on pune post office. but still now it is not displayed in tracks on date 18.05.09

I could not track the document which was sent by speed post under N0.RR269534637IN dated 11th MAY 2009 to ZURICH (SWITZERLAND).Kindly check the status and inform me at my email inagarwal1947@gmail.com as early as possible.

I could not track the document which was sent by speed post under N0.RR269534637IN dated 11th MAY 2009 to ZURICH (SWITZERLAND).This document was sent through R, K.Puram-Main (110066)New Delhi. Kindly check the status and inform me at my email inagarwal1947@gmail.com as early as possible.

I could not track the document which was sent by speed post under N0.RR269534637IN dated 11th MAY 2009 to ZURICH (SWITZERLAND).This document was sent through R, K.Puram-Main (110066)New Delhi. As per the tracking information given on the web site of Indian Post it is mentioned that "No data available at present".Kindly check the status and inform me at my email inagarwal1947@gmail.com as early as possible.

SUB:-Complaint regarding The UnDelivery of the Speed post Documents.

Sir/Madam,

I have send 4 documents by speed post on 16/05/2009 at Bhatinda(Punjab) (151001)post office. Until now it dosen't show any DETAILS of tracking. I don't know it has missed or not. The documents contain very important certificates for my Job & it has to be reached on the destinations before 25/05/2009. The Consigment nos are EE784596411IN, EE784596473IN, EE784596368IN, EE784596425IN. So I request you to do the needful.

Till date we could not track the document which was sent by speed post under no.RR269534637IN dated 11th MAY 2009 to ZURICH (SWITZERLAND).This document was sent through R, K.Puram-Main (110066)New Delhi. As per the tracking information given on the web site of Indian Post it is mentioned that "No data available at present". Daily we are making a complaint but without fruitful result. It is therefore requested to kindly check the status and inform me at my email inagarwal1947@gmail.com as early as possible.

I could not track the document which was sent by speed post under N0.ED692414149IN dated 18th MAY 2009 to China (Guangzhou).Kindly check the status and inform [reply email] me at my email spaceinfo.delhi@gmail.com as earler as possible.

Dear,
Sir/Madam union bank of India of Bombay Branch already send my document in 13.05.2009 but i have not get it yet what is the reason my Docket no is EM 04238533 8 IN.when i search it in speed post site there is no result found please message about the matter.

best regards
pradeep

i am unable to track my consignment. and if we cal there is no reply from their side,
how can we wil be able to about the status.

your web side is very useful in the today.

I have send my PET form through speed post on 6th may 09, which failed to reach on or before 10th may(last date to accept the form) and my form has been rejected. now i am trying to track about my document, but the details are not clear and sufficient. so please send me the date of delivery and the movments made by the post as soon as possible. article no.is EI050009603IN . counter no:1 . OP-CODE:PA1. It was sent to NIY VYAPAM MP, Bhopal, PIN:462. Plz reply very soon as its very important for my PET examination.

India Post Gov In - SPEED POST TRACKING